Here's a little redpill for the faggots:

Here's a little redpill for the faggots:
I've passed through christian conversion therapy. You don't get tortured or shocked until you're hetero again. You don't get traumatized or anything. It's literally just talking about it, and it works. Catholics saved me from the influx of degenerate fetishes the LGBT community spews out.
The (((media))) is constantly reminding you what "conversion therapy survivors" went through as though there was some kind of holocaust in christian camps.
At the end of the therapy, I learnt that homosexuality and bisexuality are nothing but fetishes.
You weren't "born that way", faggot. You were exposed to it and too mentally weak to resist or to even understand it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5937a2.htm?s_cid=mm5937a2_w
aidsmap.com/News-and-statistics/Norway/cat/1275/page/1332400/
healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pray your gay away
oy vey, duh bible is h8 speech

Didn't a lot of those programs actually get shut down by the left for being hateful or some stupid shit?

>$0.05 has been deposited in your paypal account, thank you for Focusing On The Family
>-- Jerry Falwell Jr

i've always thought of it like an alcoholics anonymous type thing.

it annoys the shit out of me when atheists say "it never works," "they always end up being gay again."
it would be beyond fucked up if a person were to say that to someone trying to overcome alcohol/narcotic addiction through treatment like that, there's not much of a difference.

good luck, man (assuming this is a serious post.)

Like with all things, I'm sure there are some good conversion therapies out there as well as some bad ones. Don't expect the good ones to be shown off in the media. The media has it's agenda and is sticking to it.

I've been exposed to violent movies and video games and homosexuality my whole life

I've never killed anybody, and i'm not a fag. So explain to me again how exposure makes you a fag or a killer.

The difference is that alcoholism is treated as a disease. Can you imagine the shit storm that would erupt if you started treating (or even talking about) homosexuality as a disease?

The left doesn't see anything wrong with homosexuality, therefore there is nothing to "fix" other than the bigoted viewpoints of strait white males.

Good job, ex-faggot. Don't mind the atheists they are most likely faggots themselves.

Except that tons of research shows they don't work and plenty of gay people have committed suicide after doing them or spiraled into a life of drugs/alcohol. I know this is bait/troll but nobody should take this seriously.

exposure to faggotry makes you tolerant of it to others and yourself. it can turn you gay but just because the brainwashing didn't work on you doesn't mean it isn't coverting other people. homos and trannies have higher incidences of mental health problems. people are just looking out for your mental wellbeing, being a homo is a red flag

Where do Ingo to do this? I'm at a point in my life where I either be a filthy degenerate or a far right fascist. I want to get rid of this degeneracy in me. I got off drugs. I just need to stop being attached to sex.

>tons of research

Proof?

>gay people have committed suicide after doing them or spiraled into a life of drugs/alcohol

Sodomites were going to end up like that anyway conversion therapy or not

Why would you want to not be gay though? Women are so uninteresting.

Kill yourself gross repulsive sick faggot abomination

Except being gay has existed throughout history, even when the punishment is death.

> homos and trannies have higher incidences of mental health problems
Correlation not causation. I do agree that some people with mental health issues claim to be gay, maybe its for attention, but doesn't mean that being gay is a mental illness nor does it mean that it causes mental illness

How much of your day-to-day life is spent being concerned about what fags are doing? Honest question.

According to the WHO, homosexuality WAS a disease until 1990.

Christian confirming.

How much of our day to day life revolves around being accepted by strangers on the Internet? Sup Forums is not your dissapointed depressed dad GTFO

being gay is being mentally ill. it's nothing but an overhyped fetish.

Almost all alcoholics/addicts relapse several times though.

>Christians discriminate and shame gay out of concern that they may be in trouble with God because this is a grave sin and try to help them.
>Muslims will outright hang them
Somehow christians in the US are some gay bashing monsters.
Surely less than the fag will once he will be weakens from AIDS

If more gay people are mentally ill, which one causes the other isn't relevant.

i don't know about it being 'almost all,' but i'm aware a lot do.

what's being communicated when you bring that up in this context though?
"it's not 100% efficacious, so just give up and drink yourself to death you piece of shit."

If you are a evolutionist, wouldn't homosexuality be seen as a defect? Since you fail to get your juice inside a woman. Sorry for shitty english

>that filename

I recognize you! Still so obsessed over what dudes are using their dicks for. Well if nothing has stopped you shitposting with the same images with the same filenames with the same tired old insults thus far there is no good trying.

>tfw less than 200 people diagnosed with HIV in 2015, and most were women.

Feels good to live where niggers aren't shitting up the pool. You should come over here and be gay with us!

>evolution BTFO'd by the existence of faggots

yep.

our biological imperatives are fight flight feed and reproduce.
if something (like same-sex attraction) hinders ones ability to do one of those, and thereby lowers the subject's darwinian fitness, it should definitely be classified as a disorder.

>You should come over here and be gay with us!
There's a 20% chance you will contract AIDS. Even nature knows you shouldn't exist.

Does AIDS just appears when a penis enters an asshole? Does the friction of the shaft chafing against the rim create the AIDS virus?

Why haven't you gone to the CDC with his groundbreaking information?

That stat is from the CDC:
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5937a2.htm?s_cid=mm5937a2_w

Sorry faggot, but your lifestyle has a high risk of killing you, and no one will miss you.

This is great to hear, I believe that they are nothing but fetishes as well and it is good to see conversion therapy thinks the same way rather than being a "feel the wrath of God" scare tactic. I hope this spreads.

>Linking me US population studies

Did you read anything i posted?
How am i going to get aids all the way from overseas?

>The people in the back taking pictures

It's strange that enemies of conversion therapy depict is as psychological torture, when in every other case, whether for anxiety, OCD, depression, etc., cognitive behavioral therapy is entirely routine and acceptable. They say first that you can't change, then they say that you shouldn't change, like you have some duty to be gay, and being straight is wrong. I don't see why a person shouldn't be able to choose for themselves.

Oh please we both know fags have high suicide and drug use rated anyway, you just want to blame it on son version therapy cause youre a leftist, likely from reddit.

>implying the study isn't relevant
>implying the US population isn't an accurate sample to predict the dangers of homosexuality in any world population
>implying Norway would ever be important enough to conduct such a study in
If you could find such a study conducted in Norway, there's no reason to believe it wouldn't have similar results.

Because they're trying to push the narrative that homosexuality is normal. Liberals are literally trying to force degeneracy onto society.

>gay people have committed suicide...

...for lots of reasons, constantly, and in large numbers.

Most are beset by a very large array of mental issues and problems. They need help. Labeling it "OK" is the exact opposite of help.

We could label bipolar people "OK" as well, and have Bipolar pride days, and they would be offing themselves in large numbers too. Doesn't make it right. It's reckless and morally reprehensible.

>pray the gay away

We used to beat the fuck outta fags until they went away or killed themselves. It is the only humane thing to do.

"We'll I've been inhaling second hand smoke all my life and I don't have cancer, so explain to me how smoking causes cancer."

I didn't go through therapy but OP is right. Christ saves.

Fags are more likely to have aids, and fag sex is more likely to transmit it

aidsmap.com/News-and-statistics/Norway/cat/1275/page/1332400/

How about the fact that less than 1 percent of homosexuals in Norway have HIV, as opposed to as many as 20% in the US.

healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/

Also is this an american thing? Unironically thinking US studies applies worldwide? As if every culture is as degenerate and misinformed as them?

>bipolar pride
kek

Oh definitively! Not disagreeing With that, anal sex IS far more likely to transmit HIV.

I'm just saying that it's not a 20% difference worldwide like in america. Here it is a difference of 0.5% chance for straights and 0.8% for fags.

Control your degenerate population, burgerfriends.

He's literally obsessed with fags, trannies, and anime.

Better