EVERY FUCKING TIME

So I get talking with a girl. She's into me, we're talking, we really like eachother... I begin getting into the conversation of sex while we're texting. She reveals to me that she's fucked 5+ guys, just because she's a "dancer", and she's from a "party town". Why the fuck are ALL women like this, Sup Forums?

What do I do? It seems like every single girl, no matter how innocent they look, are nothing more than degenerate sluts in the end. How do you cope with this? Should I just embrace MGTOW? How the fuck do I turn my life around

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be born a lesbian

You could try church...

I live in Brussels man, and I don't speak French. Would have tried it ages ago

Stop hanging out with human trash?

If you want to meet upstanding people, go to upstanding congregations, you stupid fucking idiot.

Get over it faggot

Get an Arab girl, they're pure

5 is nothing. My 19 year old ex had +20

There are no upstanding people in Brussels though. Nice triple dubs though

Why would you date her to begin with?

>5+
My ex fucked more guys than that before we left secondary school. How fucking sheltered are you, fucking hell

Clearly he isn't looking for sluts.

How fucking cucked are you? What stops you from imagining her taking the weight of a fucking sofa in dicks in her pussy? You're basically dating a used fuckrag, there is no connection.

>You could try church...

So that he could raise the nappy haired son of his wife?

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=870532

Just like Joseph!

>this
all the girls that i know have taken very large amounts of cock before they´re 20, it´s fucking retarded how fucking degenerate this girls are and i live in a 50,000 people town and is degenerate as fuck.

Ok, first of all what the fuck is "secondary school"?

You mean high school?

Secondly, if you knew she banged so many dudes, why would you be with her?

Virgin men don't know they are religious. Don't have premarital sex.

Secondary school is what we call High school

You'll find it hard to get a virgin. Just get a wife with low mileage and civilize her.

OP you need to be fucking multiple women at all times for practice, while you wait for a qt virgin / lowcount babe to show up

This is a no-stress situation. Get laid until you meet a good one and then grab her

t. virgin
>ex
I'd been with an equal amount of girls at that point, maybe a couple more. I don't doubt the possibility she could've been with more than 5, though. It wasn't really an issue.
Secondary school is roughly ages 12-16.

>You'll find it hard to get a virgin. Just get a wife with low mileage and civilize her.

This. Find a woman who has only been in long term relationships. Preferably just one or two before meeting you.

There are women in their 30s who have only been with two guys, one in highschool, and one fuck-up that lasted their entire 20s

I once knew a very hot (imho) virgin who was 25. She was ex-Christian. She ended up marrying the first guy she had sex with (gave a few guys blowjobs right before that though)

This. If you find a girl that's fucked 5–or whatever your threshold is–guys, just use her for practice so you're prepared when the girl who haven't comes along.

>mfw I fucked my Ex when she was at 1+ and I knew the guy too
>mfw she is at 8+ now and I fucked that tight pussy back before it was all used up

I know the feeling
>Be me
>Meet cute blonde blue eyed dutch girl volunteering
>Just finished Master degree
>Starting PhD in few months
>Feminine in a not so feminine messy way
>Romance flourish between two
>Both drinking from the same cup enjoying the sweet nectar of unexpected love
>Conversation about previous partners comes out
>She fucked 5 guys in Chile because "Muh I wasn't used to so much attention"
>Didn't even dare to ask the amount of guys she has fucked in other places such as Cuba, Morocco, and southern Europe
>She jokingly says it means nothing and it was just sex. Nothing special.
>Try to dissimulate my disgust the best I can
>Feel heartbroken
>In the following days I stop treating her in the same way
Sluts don't deserve romance and love, sluts deserve to be treated like sluts.

The real secret is finding a way to meet lots of new women on a regular basis, and quickly figuring out if they are worth a date.

You can't just hope one of the 10 women in your social circle is pure. You need to cast a wide net

>Have fucked more people than my GF

Just fuck her anyway (while wearing a condom)

The thing with modern women is that they were brainwashed into this sort of thing. "How can you know you have the right man if you haven't played the field?" "I bet the sex is bad because she hasn't had the practice."

That is what we all had to contend with. My own wife has had a few long term relationships before I met her... Not a huge sum of cucks... But I digress.

The generation was raised on bullshit media and the men are as bad. Most women wouldn't have fucked all that many guys if they were as committed to monogamy as you.

We are in a shit position. But, we still have a duty to build families and raise children that don't buy into this shitty hook up culture.

We will have to take one for the team, sadly, in order to build a better future.

And how do you do that? I'm currently a university student

>there are people alive and breathing on this earth that unironically believe this

only 5?

Kek I've fucked like 50 girls

>I live in Brussels man

game over man. just try not to get blown up, while you try to leave that shithole.

>tfw i attended brussels with my christian redpilled gf two years ago
>tfw eating best fries in the world at maison antoinne
>tfw drinking stella at the city centre cafe
>tfw eating waffles at the atomium

it was nice knowing you brussels

My current girl has been with over 30. She's 34 and knows she's used up. I'm 27. She fucks and sucks whenever I want and never asks me to pay for shit. Just understand the fact that all woman are wires and say fuck it.

This is the problem with society at the moment. Don't listen to this idiot.

>2016
>expecting to find a virgin gf in a first world country

You're either trolling or a complete retard

Oh god, Dutch girls are awful. They look so innocent and sweet and European... until you realize how "progressive" their society is.

I knew a blonde hair, blue eyed Scandinavian girl. She was also pretty into me. We talked, she was a musician and redpilled about Muslims. Then sex comes up... and she casually mentions "Oh, around 15, I've lost count." I became pissed off, and she couldn't understand why. She said "It's a part of our culture when you're young". She was only 18

>I don't mind that my wife's mouth has been the cum bucket of several men during the best years of her life
What is cuckoldry

These are the correct answers m8. I just met this qt the other week who really liked, but I hung out with her and found out she was a complete fucking degenerate with daddy issues and all. I got depressed about for a bit since she was really sweet otherwise but I realized the best thing to do is to smash for a while to get good at pleasing a woman so I can keep around a quality woman later on.

Remember that we men have plenty of time to find woman. Girls our age have it easy finding guys, but after 25 their chances go further downhill each year. For us, it's the opposite. Our value increases as we get older, it becomes much easier to pick up a young, pure conservative qt when you're a stable, successful late 20 something (or even 30, lots of girls are hot for slightly older guys).

> tfw live in a cozy suburb and can walk to Maison Antoinette

Going downtown makes me terribly sad as I see all the remnants of what our city was, and what it could be now. Over 25% Muslim, smoking, alcohol, and drugs everywhere...

You're a man, different standards apply

Her: Three previous long-term relationships
Me: Casual sex with multiple partners and no real long-term relationships

Be selective and only make attempts on women you can fall in love with. Quantity never beats quality. If they've fucked more people than you have fingers, get out fast. Especially if they are college aged.

>5+ guys
are you in preschool or something? shit, most girls have had more dick before they've said their first word

Gross.

Probably in Uganda; rape is illegal in the West

Are you fucking retarded?

You live in a nation of over 400 million people.

Only roughly ten percent of that number are intelligent.

Of these hardly any reserve themselves sexually BCAUSE the have no need to and they know that there are a lot of worthy candidates to choose from. Intelligent people like to enjoy their selectivity as people.

Let's posit that there are girls smart (fearful) enough to save themselves, are YOU the guy who gets those women?
lolno.

Any woman with a pussy worth saving from any men is automatically on hold for that alpha cock. She wants 7-8"+, muscle bound, and six foot two. Give or take one of these features, but essentially no women YOU, a Sup Forums user, could score would be as hot as the ones saving themselves for their alpha male counterparts. If you are similar enough to one of those women you have a chance but seeing as you don't even understand women, you're fucked bro. The truth is you could find someone just like you and she may have fucked ten dudes and you would foolishly judge her a whore when God probably put her here for you. A self serving argument, I know, but the truth is that you are probably looking for the wrong type of woman because you're negatively obsessed with sex.

>Ok, first of all what the fuck is "secondary school"?
american education

Just fucked her and dump.

She's a sex toy.

If you want a wife, search in small towns. People from small towns are less degenerate because people wth bad behaviour are quickly discriminated and shamed

Have you not fucked 5+ women?

If you are over 20 and you havent you are a fucking beta foreveralone.

Women fuck alot, the older the more. So if you really want a non dicked up woman better start looking for middle school lolis or rare high schoolers, and then be prepared to deal with retardation.

Stop listening to Sup Forums insecure neckbeards, people having sex is not abnormal or wrong.

Brussels has opera right? Next best thing. Dress up be classy and get out there.

it is truly a shame. anyway best of luck to you. if all else fails move to netherlands.

By the way, any of y'all doing nofap? Are there actually any benefits, or is it just bullshit?

Wanna buy a bridge?

this just pump and dump all women nowadays are garbage

Okay well you deserve it for a )being too bitch to learn a new language to get laid and b )not finding a new way despite your unwillingness to do a) correctly. Choice women don't go for bitches so you should probably give up.

Ech.

And American progressives relate how great europe is because of a lack of teenage pregnancies.

"Oh! Oh! The Dutch are great; they understand the teenagers being horny is super normal, so everyone tries to make sure they just do it safely with condoms!"

Meanwhile, teenagers being the retards that they are, engage in complete and total excess.

When confronted with the "problem" of promiscuity and lack of modesty, they just get a thought bubble filled with "?????"

5+????

HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA

Wait till you're in your 30s and they've all fucked at least 20

>christian redpilled
>following a jew religion that killed off your people's native culture
>redpilled
lmao

No they aren't, not all.
Does it matter how many dicks she sucked before yours? She shall be just a fucking number for you like you for her.

She says 5+

Means 10+

>woman use their sexuality to get ahead

whooptidoo
how about you mean real woman that actually study and read books and not getting shitfaced every week

why do different standards apply?

Dont worry man its honestly not that much.

Honestly they are mostly just chinese and koreans I hate fuck.

That's disgusting burger.
It's basically proto-cuckoldism

>She ended up marrying the first guy she had sex with (gave a few guys blowjobs right before that though)
I bet she did anal too.

All I ask for is to find a girl that is:
>Christian
>Virgin
>Not fat
>Ambitious
>Isn't ugly
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't have kids
>Doesn't have tattoos
>Doesn't have exotics body piercings
>Is 165 or taller
>Listens to music other than top 40 garbage
>Isn't a gurrrls-power feminist and/or refugees-welcome-tier brainwashed idiot
>Age 18-25
But as the years pass I start to realize that this will be borderline impossible and I'll probably have to make my list shorter and shorter...

All women are filthy lying whores.

I just got dumped after a 5 year relationship. The girl was a virgin who hadn't even kissed a guy when we started dating.

She was into everything with me. She always came during anal. She loved swallowing. She begged me to buttfuck her a couple times a week.

She was a virgin.

Then one of her slut friends kept telling her that she needed to get out and "explore". She started nagging me about everything. She started complaining about every last little thing possible (and even more I didn't think were possible to complain about).

She broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I was thinking I'd fix things and get us back together, but while listening to her "friend", she ended up fucking a random guy she just met the day after we broke up.

And then went and fucked around 4 other guys within the last 2 weeks that we were "broken up".

She went from 1 lover in her 25 years of life to 5 or 6 sex partners in the matter of 2 weeks.

All because her "friends" were telling her that's what she deserved.

All women are filthy, lying whores.

She tells you 5+, prolly means around 15

I only ask one thing when I meet a girl that I like. I say, "What are you're interests? What do you like to do?"

I've been single for years because dancing is about the only answer I get. Usually they have a confused look like, "I've never thought about that before."

Women are basically just baby makers.

Honestly, where does one meet non-trashy people?

The only places where I can think of meeting cute-looking girls who aren't above 25 are at clubs, raves, and maybe cosplay events. We don't even have Barnes and Nobel in California anymore. So, all I'm left with are albeit, cute-looking raver girls in candy and onesie pokemon outfits during rave nights on Fridays who do tons of molly and smoke lots of weed, and probably have a blown-out vagina, or be some weirdo hitting on a cashier, which is always a bad time to do that.

Join the choir in a church! Met me waifu there. Still together after many years.
Church choirs need guys who can sing.

Just sayin.

I do find it interesting that less than 50 years ago a young woman not being a virgin would be considered impure and not really wife material, but in the 'current year' it would be very difficult to find any 5/10+ girl who hasn't been fucked by AT LEAST 2-3 other guys

I would really rather that she had better judgement. She had slept with seven people from the age of fifteen to 29. I'd been with eight by the time I was 25.

There's a reason though. I had never intended to be in so many sexuality relationships because I intended for them all to be long term. My girlfriend ls didn't feel the same way.

My current wife was in the same situation. She intended for them to be long term relationship ls with marriage prospects, likewise, her boyfriends were looking for disposable relationships.

This is by far the most common reason people rack up their kill counts. It's not necessarily because they wanted to fuck every person in existence. This can be forgiven, so long as the numbers and time frame aren't excessive.

It's not a very complex issue, but there's more to it than you guys are letting on.

Men, influenced by media portrayals of how men should be... Your cool bachelors like Charlie Sheen and Barney Stinson, believe that it's their duty to slot as much poon as possible. This, combined with the willingness of women to be fucked because of media influences leading them in following a care free, hypersexualized lifestyle, cause the situation people are in today, where they are having trouble finding partners with low counts.

It's up to men and women to be more selective and try to find lasting happiness in romance.

And it's up to our generation to raise our kids to believe that too.

Underrated post

I do.

My sex drive seens to get better when having real sex.

I would rather a dancer than a career woman.

You are right tho, they are goo for nothing except a moist hole and making your children

>non fat
>not ugly
>virgin

Ill tell you what, post a pic of yourself and we can determine if you deserve such standards.

Protip: you dont

>tfw my girlfriend was a "liberated feminist"
>tfw she had sex with at least 5 guys and ducked off another 3 on top of that by the time we started dating (only 17)
>one time she was trying to be sexy I think and asked me "do you think I've swallowed a water bottle full of come throughout my life" or something along those lines

>I'm still with her
>just cuck my shit up

looked for a quality woman in church groups for like 6 years. they are all taken or shit

this is the most annoying thing about woman.
they take advice from everyone, they don't understand hidden motives behind what people tell them, this is universal

1.5 rule my friend, whatever number that give you multiply it by 1.5 and you get the true number.

so for 5, it likely means 7 or 8 or possibly even 9

Fuck man. That's awful. I've realized recently, that women can best be described as just "sexual parasites"/

Kewl story. That girl sounds like a real bitch.

I was engaged to a qt 3.14 Razorback fan at 18. Some of us have different goals, breh.

Just 5? That's not even a lot, frankly.

My friends girlfriend has fake tits, smokes, has had past threesomes, and is crazy and he doesn't understand why i make fun of them

I settled with the following:

Not fat
Not ugly
Christian
Doesn't smoke
No kids
No exotic piercings
I don't care about music, so n/a
Not feminist
Got married at 26

I had to deal with her having fucked three previous dudes though.

Oddly enough, my college roomate married an attractive virgin, but she's a mega-liberal. Like, off the charts when she was younger. She said I engaged in "hate speech" when I referred to someone as a homo.

czech'd and kek'd

>t. amazing bananatheist

It's not 5+. It's 10+. Women lie about their number all the time. It also includes only actual sex, not oral or anything else. And she might leave out the numbers where the details were too hazy.

But you're Belgian, so they've also been with black guys and Arabs and have had at least one STD.

Emigrate. Not to the UK though. It's the same story only the women are fatter and uglier.

You sound really gay, Rodd or Todd.

Buddy, it's a poor example to set. You need to have some discipline and spend more time at the hall.

i had a friend that spend more time with me than his gf.
eventually his gf ((((friends)))) tried to poison her against me saying we might be gay

My point right here; maybe 5 isn't so big in the modern world, but 50 years ago it'd be fucked.

>engaged
>18

Are you retarded?

>degenerate

virgin detected

If she does anal she was always a slut.

No decent women do it. Even some hookers dont do it

Autism man speaks the truth. You all go on about being cucks and le degeberate whores

but what really goes on is you projecting insecurity and negative fixations onto others

>>all these spastics believing women wrt how many people they've fucked
>You are the worst kind of dunces. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Bong, the thing is, women don't think there's anything wrong with the simple number. They really don't.

They don't neccessarily think it's a shameful secret to hide.

Never date girls with piercings, you retard.

No they are not. They are just easily manipulated by "friends" of them.
If you want a successful relationship make sure her bff fucking loves your guts because "your boyfriend is so awesome Stacy, i always have the best fun when out with you two. You should stick to him ;)"

Of course it is. I feel like I'm competing with every other guy she has ever fucked.