Is this electoral map in

Is this electoral map in
>pic related
in the realm of possibility?

Is it possible that the silent majority is a lot bigger than we think and that the Trump supporters are essentially under rocks from pollsters?

Could Trump win in a rockslide and carry all 50 states similar to Reagan?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/
akinokure.blogspot.ca/2016/08/michigan-poll-rigged-trump-actually.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hawaii red, California red, Washington red, New Mexico red, Virginia red, New York red, etc

What a shitty map. Where did you get this?

Trump should have came off as a moderate, then maybe he could have won key swing states but he wouldn't have won the GOP primary.

I made it on
270towin.com/

>I made it
You clicked the all red button

I did it on purpose, I'm asking if this is possible.

Not at all.

Why not, didn't Reagan pull off a rockslide victory similar to this?

reagan was against an even weaker opponent. oh and people liked reagan

>all of new england and ny
>cali
>florida
>red

Aren't there a lot of Trump supporters who are scared to voice their support because of societal pressure? Don't you think it's possible he's actually loved and all the polls are wrong?

If Trump came out more moderate, (would have had trouble winning the GOP primary tho)

If Obama didn't have a successful 8 years as president.

If he didn't bash minorities of which he needs votes from.

I could go on and on about Trumps mistakes, but the fact is, more states are solid blue and it's red states that are turning slightly less red.

If Hillary wasn't such an unliked person in the eyes of the dumb ass voters, the election would have been over already.

This possibly. Post Brexit, I can't take polling seriously.

What about the silent majority? Could they be such a voice as to overcome the minority ballot?

DC would never go red again, it's 98% Dem. It's possible for all other states to be red or blue depending on the circumstances.

What the fuck, no.
Trump is great, but he's not nearly as liked as you think
Urban normies don't like him, and will vote Hillary just to stay a Democrat.
He's very unpopular with the actual American majority. And that majority is women

Could the debates turn that around and put Trump at a 10 or 20 point lead?

>If Obama didn't have a successful 8 years as president
>Implying Obama had a successful 8 years as president

Yes it is successful.

Not fucking up the economy more is viewed as successful in todays standards, to voters.

Maybe if it was just living US citizens voting once and having their vote recorded correctly.

Debates can do anything but Trump supporters are relying too much on them!

Given the amount of time Hillary has spent in politics, nobody else is more qualified than her. She started out of high school for fuck sakes. Whether you like her stances or not, shes ready to heavily defend them.

Trump is just an average citizen stepping into the political arena. He knows more about business but that could be a huge turn off for general voters still.

If he brings up the email scandals, Hillary is ready for that too. Nobody knows more about that than herself. She will just run circles around that issue with Trump.

Im saying, the debates might only at most give Trump a 1 or 2 point lead in the polls if Trump does everything perfect and doesn't stumble on his ideas and seen as a flip flopper.

He has to be careful.

>literally thinks Hillary's handlers will allow her anywhere near the debate floor

The US has a better chance at going Commie red than Republican red this election.

Nope.

So you're saying Hillary wont debate? I don't get your statement.

Yeah sure, that whole Silent Majority thing totally panned out against Obama. Are trumpets actually mentally ill? Is there a mental defect which restricts them from basic forms of reality?

This. Enjoy having your vote changed to Hillary fellow burgers

Now you guys are resorting to conspiracies. Come on now, be real.

>minnesota
>red
you fucked up

Everyone pointed to rally attendance and people not wanting to admit support for Romney as well. There were even quiet whispers of 'landslide'.

Sadly, the polls turned out to be pretty accurate.

I guarantee you Hillary will debate.

Why does time keep repeating itself?

>cucklifornia

This.

I point to Romneys attendance when people want to argue with me about Bernie Sanders and why he still lost despite having a "huge" following.

Definitely not in these proportions, but I do think there is a ridiculous amount of people Trump has resonated with and pollsters and pundits know it so they skew polls to demoralize the votes. Same thing with Brexit, whether the situation with that being a referendum and this and election is different or not, people from all walks of life want their country back and realize they can't trust Washington anymore.

Look at Trumps rallies, the number of votes he got in the GOP nomination, even with the entire media, Democrats, and Republicans against him. The electorate won't just be some Bush republicans, liberals, and a bunch of niggers ready to vote for Obama like we've seen recently. It'll be everyone effected by the awful Obama administration and turnout will be strong.

He completely fucked the economy. We're in 7 trillion more on our national debt because of that fucker.

Just like they do every cycle, the media was soft, even favorable in many cases, to the Republican they thought was the least threat in the general election. I can remember pre-primary puff pieces on McCain, only to have them turn on him viciously once her was the nominee.

It's no different with Trump. I do hope I'm wrong, I really do. But I've been alive too long to see the same thing over and over and expect a different result.

35%of people can't stand either Trump or Clinton. This is the first election where both candidates are hated by so many people.

>MN
>red
Pick one

Kek says le Drumpf will lose.
You didnt try hard enough Sup Forums.
Also Check em

theoretically yes, but next to impossible

nigger are you serious? the left hated Reagan with a passion and the media spent months demonizing him.

they even said the election would be close and 20 minutes later they had to call it after the first states showed results.

Faggots.

Trump will win this way, or not at all.

Sorry.

woops...

Kek has shunned you medkit

Florida fag here. Trump will dominate our state

Trump will never win Ohio or Pennsylvania!!!

i dont know why everyone is so set on Virginia being blue this time around. i think yall will be surprised, or the elections are rigged.

either way, VA not blue

This is not accurate either.

>>akinokure.blogspot.ca/2016/08/michigan-poll-rigged-trump-actually.html

>I took Trump's support among the various age groups in MI, and weighted them by the age composition of the accurate OH and PA samples. What was the result?

>Surprise: Trump 47, Clinton 38, Johnson 8, Stein 3, Unsure 4.

>Looks like the original home of the "Reagan Democrats" is stepping up to the plate to Make America Great Again.

>Of course the true picture could be a closer race than Trump 47 to Clinton 38 -- I'm just weighting their age groups properly. But if they sabotaged the sample that badly, it may be a garbage sample overall and not worth studying, whether properly or improperly.

>Still, the fact that they took such a great bald-faced risk to bias their results suggests that Trump truly is ahead by at least several points.

>If you're on Twitter, ask Emerson Polling why they stacked the deck with 44% elderly in MI, vs. only 9% in OH and PA?

Dont say that. Im just shitposting

He may not. But he has to in order to win.

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS CANT COPE WITH THE REALITY NOBODY TAKES THEIR MEME CANDIDATE SERIOUSLY AND ARE RETREATING INTO A WORLD OF HIGH FANTASY

HAHAHAHA DRUMPFLETS ARE FUCKING PATHETIC

This.

Absolutely! DRUMPFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

SHEEEEEEEITTTTT

Totally agreed. Trump has no chance.

Really? That sucks. Better support Jill Stein then.

says the one who thinks Hillary will win

Considering voter turnout has hovered between 50 and 60% for decades every state could be in play. I don't think that is what will happen but I expect some big shifts that aren't seen by pollsters.

you do realize you have an ID here, right? you fucking leaf.

>Trump in lead again for polls
>has 1/3 Hispanic support now

God DAMN, you Hill Shills are truly terrified right now. I fucking love it.

VA will definitely be blue. Nova and the Hampton roads area will give Clinton the election

I think it could have a vague possibility against Clinton, but it has no possibility happening with Trump.

People who look up to or admire either of these individuals are just the kind of cucks who admired their high school principle.