Where would you live if you had Trump's money?

where would you live if you had Trump's money?

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/519-Ocean-Blvd-Coronado-CA-92118/17072958_zpid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a tower I built myself and that bore my name.

I'd buy the presidential palace.

Mars

Singapore or any other place with the lowest muzzie dune coon population.

I'd retire in the middle of fucking nowhere, off the grid

In Trump tower

the whitehouse

Normies can stay the fuck out.

Pic related with Lithuanian Royal Guard

This

Not in Jew York City, that's for damn sure.

with all that money, he should be build a city under the sea. if you know what I mean

A yuge farm in Colorado

zillow.com/homedetails/519-Ocean-Blvd-Coronado-CA-92118/17072958_zpid/

The white house

>Singapore
>not infested with muzzies

A FUCKING LEAF.

Tuscany

I'd build an apartment complex, rent out most of the rooms, live in the one I liked the most.
I'd probably stay in Oregon because it's my home, but I'd definitely keep as far away from Portland as possible.
Maybe near Eugene.

I'd also dump money into local businesses to help the community flourish, maybe become an IOF member.

Several different countries. Don't think I'd spend that much time in the US.

Literally gladiator heaven

somewhere in the woods

A small but luxurious compound somewhere in the Polynesian islands

Take my family with me and buy property on some tropical island.

>gladiator heaven
>not just italy
embarassing

I'd dig a giant hole in the Antarctic ice and build a subterranean home there with an advanced wireless Internet satellite signal signal. Possibly have penguin pets, but I would need to have some sort of water access and I wouldn't want to deal with sharks or walking too much outside, though obviously I could have a pool for them and maybe even have supplies of fish to feed them.. it might be easier to just have a dog with much fur

>wireless
>antarctica

FPBP

>first post

Trump doesn't have much money tho....

>4 billion
>not much

Terrible choice.

There is no way on earth Trump has or is worth 4 billion. No way at all.

The majority of super rich people dont have that much money if you think about it. Yes their net worth is in the billions, but its all tied up into buildings, houses , yachts, cars, etc

In a big house.

Huge acreage in Idaho, Utah, Montana, or Wyoming.

Then I'd build a gun vault.

the Trump tower in NYC is valued at 400 million and he has one in Toronto , Las Vegas, Chicago, Tampa, and Turkey

But he doesn't have billions even then. I would guess he has roughly 200 million, which is a good deal of money, of course. And very little of that is liquid, who knows what he actually has easy access to.

Donald Trump/Net worth
4.5 billion USD

Nice opinion

The reality is, he's an extremely successful business man. There are countless businesses partnered with him, and he runs hotels and golf courses. He's got tonnes of real estate as well. I really would not be surprised if he was worth billions.

>I would guess (pulls number out of ass because he can't possibly believe that someone claiming to be a billionaire actually is)

Your post stinks of salt

In ur mum.

Hang on, I wouldn't need Trump's money for that.

He's also a TV personality, since when are TV personalities not paid well for their time?
>real estate operations making big money
>pass your time with lucrative TV contracts
>somehow not incredibly rich according to Hillary.

Democrats are just living in denial and believing the propaganda being shoveled down their throats.

You do realize that he has about 650 million in debt on his NYC properties alone. Now this is fine, he's borrowed against the value in his buildings. But who knows what his ownership equity is? It could be zero.

Also most Trump buildings and projects are Trump in name only, i.e. he leases his name to a project but owns no stake in the building.

>The reality is, he's an extremely successful business man
no, no he isn't.

In the city I live in now. I'd just buy a house to live in do I could finally afford it.

Then I'd buy half the town.

I'd build a towering skyscraper filled with luxury apartments, and set the rent so low I'm just barely breaking even.
I'll live in the gigantic penthouse, then I'll rent out the rooms exclusively to right-leaning whites and Asians, just to piss off liberals.

so noble

Sorry, Mr. Big Shot

I didn't realize we had an expert right here in the thread. He's certainly more successful than you or any of your white trash family.

I would buy houses in the neighborhood of every pro-immigration/pro-refugee politician and celebrity then fill them with spics and sand niggers. Give those faggots a taste of the diversity and enrichment they force on the rest of us.

I'd honestly buy a decent small island and build a bunker filled with supplies and spend the rest of my days like a hermit. Once I'm secure I'd probably give the rest away to my church.

Trump is a classless poor faggot with a tiny cock, no friends, reviled by successful business and real estate people, and he has to resort to shitty mail order brides to find someone desperate enough to put his shrunken balls in their mouth.

And is worth less money now than the 200 million his pappy left him (adjusting for inflation, of course.) He's fucking retarded.

>>>/reddit/

Away from people, probably over in Europe, maybe Norway or even Iceland.

Pic related, the community I would prefer to live in.

this

Where I do now, only I'd spruce it up a little and put the rest in utility stocks/gaymes/motorcycles

you sound like a globalist desu senpai

Estonia

I'd buy an island and start my own country.

poor b8 m8

It's not b8 if its true.

i'd build a mansion on an uninhabited island and pay people to ship in supplies until i can be self sufficient

a comfy little studio apartment.

A small island somewhere.

we also have many beautiful small islands

I'd buy off politicians like Hillary and Merkel, purchase media networks, start racewar in Europe and America, flood Europe with refugees, and name my son Alex.

This. Any other answer is ridiculous.

I'd build a house in the middle of nowhere in the woods somewhere.

Trump tower looks better to be honest.

Id visit this thing one day no prob

i like the fields in which trump does business. Very classy.

I've always wanted to visit a big city, and Tokyo looks clean af. It might even be fun to get lost in, or maybe go chill at a train station and watch jap niggers commit suicide, that'd be cool.

But, I think I'd probably wanna live around other whites. Maybe go spread my brown hair gene in Norway.