Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?

Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

Why is Obongo so hell bent on starting ww3 with Russia? Should we start prepping our nuclear bunkers?

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/07/08/four-nato-battalions-go-eastern-europe-deter-russia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you know putin isnt starting wwIII and this isnt just propaganda yo eschew the blame.

It could be propoganda maybe it isn't but it is worrying that we are so close to a nuclear conflict

Because I have a brain and pay attention to whats going on

Why is russia so intent on protecting tartus and getting more black sea warm water ports?
Do they need to beat the US navy or something?

Are you retarded?
Its Russia who is massing forces on its boarders with us and trying to provoke a war

+there are no American bases here bordering Russia, while they have bases outside their territory near us!

>russia amassing troops on eastern european border
>FUCKING OBAMA

conservacucks are pathetic

get a job

Nice picture totally ignoring the forces of NATO countries like Poland.

How dumb are you?

military.com/daily-news/2016/07/08/four-nato-battalions-go-eastern-europe-deter-russia.html

*also, 30,000 troops, that's whooping THREE divisions deployed over 3000km of border

god forbid that pesky ukraine continues to exist, right commibro

i mean, literally poland. l m a o such an obama state right

>four NATO battalions
>totally ignoring NATO armies of Poland and Baltic states
How dumb are YOU?
Russian troops are deployed in their own fucking country.

wow, nato. i think we dissolve it and let them work by themselves

.2 breads have deposited

>ukraine
no such thing

We are NATO, my southern neighbor and act hostile.

It's just the modern name for Kievan Rus. And if Israel has a legitimate claim to existence, despite having been dead for thousands of year, Kievan Rus can still exist after 800 years :^)

NATO battalions in NATO countries is contradiction? We asked them here.

Next you'll say that Latvia has some evil "NATO bases." No shit, Einstein.
As a NATO country our bases are by default NATO bases, even if there are no allies forces there.

Narvanigger detected.

>russian PLANS
>estimated figure
>(((bloomberg))) graphics

This didn't even happen yet you fucking retard. Learn to read.

>Kievan Rus
To explain it to you further: Kievan Rus' was rarely a real state, it was a region where same dynasty (Rurikids) ruled over same people.
If anything claiming heritage from Kievan Rus' only furthers the point that Russians make: Ukrainians and Russians are same shit.
And as you can see most of that region ruled by same dynasty was outside modern Ukraine, and Novgorod far up north was another major city.
Kiev was just the biggest city, that's all.

>Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?
You're little late, aren't you?

quit challenging us
>russia for 60 years

nah cunt

No but my point is you're ignoring the already present NATO armies in Poland and Baltic states, native armies, and you only count newly deployed 4 battalions. It's misleading.

>muh evil aggressive NATO! Russia good boy, dindu nuffin.

Yes, how dare we have deterrence

>always this one butthurt latvian
keep it going there bro, you're hilarious

Not at all Narvanigger.
Our armies are part of NATO, remember.

>It's misleading.

maskirovka

The Baltic countries really don't have armies. Each country has about 5000 active troops in their armed forces. Maybe additional 10,000 if reserves are called up.
Either way Russia acts disproportionately .

What's sad is that he doesn't realize that if his (((friends))) win in this confrontation, his pathetic little nation will just be swallowed quickly in this new multicultural world they're building.
But on the other hand I'm not sure if Latvians have any real identity, besides being buttravaged about Russia for some reason.

The best defence is a good offence.
Või kas sulle ei meeldiks sibulaid tulistada koos meie liitlastega?

>muh evil aggressive military exercises! NATO good boy, dindu nuffin

Yes, how dare they have deterrence.

Sorry to break it to you but we don't actually care about your country. Not even a bit, like with Belgium and Poland.

20k active personelle and 200k reserves, what the fuck are you talking about?

Its Rusosohiles like you who are butthurt.
My mere existence alone is enough to make any Putin sucker mad.

russian gdp
russian gdp per capita

it's 2nd world, why do you need those rubles shills

Poland however does have a serious army.
>acts disproportionately
You know what's disproportionate? Shit like Biden's son being CEO of biggest Ukrainian energy company, Polish FM and his Western buddies rallying protesters 2 years ago, Lithuanians sending military aid to Kiev, and shit like that.
Imagine how USA would act if there was pro-Russian coup in Canada and Lavrov went there to urge them to depose Weedman.
You don't even have to imagine, see Cuban crisis.
This idiocy that Russia is some mad dog trying to bite everyone while West keeps trying to fuck with them and their sphere of influence is pretty ridiculous, even if you aren't that pro-Russian.

What Putin means to say is, "NATO and the US aren't letting me do whatever I want, this means war, they're being unfair, waaa."

This naive meme, about how Russia is innocent and a band of countries forming a military alliance against Russian aggression -- NATO -- is the "evil one", is simply ridiculous.

What's worse, I think, is that people here are starting to believe the shills, because they are so blinded by their ridiculous levels of pessimism and nationalistic bent because of distrust of their domestic governments.
Even so, Putin is not your ally, and he's not a good guy. He is not "based." He's a criminal piece of filth that has ruined Russia, and personally profited measurably by it.

And while we are at deterrence you whine about Russians having their deterrence.

Want them to watch us building deterrence with finger in their mouth? You should know Russians. Grow up, double standards are for leftist children.

It is a game of chicken. Either someone turns in time or there will be crash.

> I am on this pic, btw.

Baltic nationalism is the most pathetic thing. They're a bunch of sadcunts

I think the mere fact that Russia exists is enough to make you loose your shit over the internet.
Keep it coming bratishka

I don't believe Putin is angel, nor Russians, but neither are you.
Russia is an underdog and opposed to globalist cabal ruling in the West.
To quote your great statesman, ''If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.''.
You keep thinking those who aren't anti-Russians here are some paid shills or something, in reality it's mostly people who disagree with your ideology.
No need to go McCarthy over it.

>(((generallplan ost)))

>their sphere of influence
lost me there. That used to mean countries that Russia threatens with their military or energy supplies, that era is gone thanks to NATO and American LNG exports.

Russia no longer has anything to offer except corruption, you think its some (((conspiracy)))
Russia's loses more and more allies every year?

>mere fact that Russia exists
not for long.

It's not going to get better than a third of the Earth pootykins.

>russia superpower 2020
the further away you are from their border, the likelier you are to live in a better economy. but let them build a road, steal the pavement, and sell it to sergei so he can bribe the next gen shills

>(((NATO)))
You're ridiculous. You can't cry about your imaginary Jews and their ideology while being part of an alliance with America which is enforcing the exact same ideology you cry about and is full of Jews, especially in top positions.
As your compatriot said above, double standards are for leftist children.

Sources: Polish, American, Lithuanian

cry more

>not for long
that's the kind of shit I came here for
topkek

Sure, sure. Russia with Russians being majority on 90% of land will collapse in 10 years, but USA which is 40% non-white will live forever.
And yeah, Ukraine was about freedom and not about oligarchs switching chairs. Kolomoyski and Poroshenko are bona fide Ukrainian patriots. Why are you using arguments that keep biting you in the ass?

Wait, what are thousands of US soldiers doing in Baltics? Didn't they hate being occupied?

But that's not what we are doing. We are fucking with MAD which could lead to nuclear war. Imagine if Russia built a missile defense system in Bermuda or somewhere and then started putting nukes in Cuba. We would lose our shit.

It already happened in 1917 and 1991, its only a matter time till more pieces fall off Russia.

Putin is gearing up because the current American regime Obama/Hillary want a military confrontation and ultimately WWIII

The reason no one in the West is talking about this is firstly, the press have become just a mouthpiece of the government apparatus, secondly they think it will hurt Hillary's chances in the election

That's inside Russia
Nato is on THEIR borders

Bloomberg Fail

>It already happened in 1917 and 1991
In both cases non-Russian lands separated from Russian Empire/USSR.
Dude, you actually need to have a basic understanding of process you chose as an example. You obviously don't.

>While Russia's overall population is dropping, the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise. The population of indigenous Muslims, mainly hailing from the Russian Caucasus, in Russia has risen since the fall of the Soviet Union, including a 69 percent increase in Dagestanis, a 50 percent increase in Chechens and a 100 percent increase in Ingush. Similarly, the number of Muslim immigrants is also rising. According to official state data, some 240,000 immigrants enter Russia annually — Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000 after accounting for illegal immigration. Federal Migration Service head Konstantin Romodanovsky has said 3 million immigrants work illegally in Russia every year.

>More Muslim immigrants are making their way into Russia, driven by economic downturns in their own countries. Though official state data indicates that approximately 240,000 immigrants enter Russia each year, Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000, factoring in illegal immigration. Most immigrants come from the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan, according to Rosstat. Russia already hosts the second-largest number of migrants after the United States, some 11 million or nearly 8 percent of the population. According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 percent of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020.

>thousands
What, there like 300 and only during exercises.
If they sent more this "provokaciya" would be all over RTR and RT, don''t you think?

get fucked shills. the longer you hang onto the propaganda, the longer your shit is poor. it's not a conspiracy, it's an observable correlation. you want kids to have good life? nah cunt, teach them crony economics and blame the jews

this will be the end war, settling the european civil war over the earth for good.

and the fucking anglos will win

>future russia.gif
Yeah, sure mate, frozen wasteland, wild taiga and a couple of bears will form their governments and shit.

>muh hitler was a good boy he din do nuffin generallplan ost is a jew myth lebensraum is a jew myth
>you russian subhumans should be exterminated hitler should have won and removed you once and for all

You nazis and your doublethink are strangely similar of leftists and their doublethink.

He doesn't understand the shit he's trying to say.
It's the butthurt solely making him say this idiotisms.

>its only a matter time till more pieces fall off Russia.
baltshit wet dreams

>open this thread expecting the butthurt belt going off
>the butthurt belt is going off

Hypocrites will never own up to their misgivings.

>m-muh moneyz
fuck off jew

I earn enough and I live in a clean and peaceful country. Don't you dare to export your problems here

Lets look at Russia's allies across the globe, shall we.
Looks North Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, etc

Shit. Looks like only Dictatorships, failed states and communist wanabees support Russia.

"Iranian threat" yeah to Israel.

>the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise
Problem is where those Muslims are allocated. Those who have greatest growth are in Caucasus.
>Muslim immigrants
Most are temporary immigrants.
And finally, most of Muslims in Russia are there last 500 or 200 years. They were conquered by Russia.

Meanwhile in some Western countries like France Muslim population is already close to Russian Muslim percentage. In France.

And USA is LITERALLY RIGHT NOW 38% non-white, and that ''white'' category includes North Africans for fucks sake.
How deluded are you m8?
Again, you actually need to understand the process you use, because you're just making yourself look like a fool with those dumb arguments.

>Comparing Russian Muslims to the filth we have in the west.

Kadryov has them muzzled and in their containment province for now.

I actually watched this flick yesterday.
All I wanted during that whole film is for that idiot to die.

Too bad there isn't a similar film about Russian actions here in 1940-1941.

Sunni Islam's bitches - the map.

And Saudi Arabia is what, liberal democracy?
Qatar?
UAE?
Also, do you seriously think Assad should step down and surrender power to Jihadists?
Do you support Jihad?

Calm down there, mate. All that frothing at the mouth might scare your mother into making you get a rabies shot.

>Chechenya is the only muslim oblast in Russia

no it's not our problems, it's your money
take 1/2 of what you make, what you own, what you expect to give to children, and torch it. blame the jews too, no one gives a shit. 1/2, then dare to bitch about exported problems

rekt into pieces

No, there's Dagestan too, there's also Tatarstan and Bashkortostan (biggest ones) and if you think Tatars and Bashkirs are anti-Russian you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Being occupied by pillaging Russian soldiers isn't the same as having NATO soldiers who know how to keep to themselves now is it?

Who are you quoting? because it doesn't seem to be me
I couldn't give less of a shit about Russians, if they'd just go home, and preferably leave us alone forever.

the only uncucked states left

way ahead of you, goyim

>rekt
cut my life into pieces

How come you never admit you were allied with Germany before 1941?
It was more than a non-aggression pact. NKVD trained Gestapo and Russia supplied raw materials.

fight yourselves in the pacific and leave Europe alone

Good, cant fucking wait to kill some batlshit peasants, just like my commisar grandpa.

Can't have that m8.

Russia and US love using other countries as their battleground in proxy wars. It's happening right now at this moment in the Middle-East for example.

>I make more money therefore my country is better than his in any possible way
pls stop crying with your money issues burger, as I said I DO NOT CARE because I can get enough of it with fair work here while still living in a peaceful and clean country.

Majority of tatars don't even know what Quaran is. They are almost completely bleached and integrated. Bashkirs? I dunno, met one of them like 15 years ago, he was cool guy and not a muslim.
I live in a southern region near Karachaevo-Cherkessia, Kabardino-Balkaria and Dagestan and I haven't seen a single muslim in my whole life. I saw an empty mosque in Armavir though.

>implying russia wants to invade the baltics

u have to realize that russia is an ally of europe; usa is the enemy. they are hell-bent on brainwasing entire europe to believe that russkies are some kind of an evil boogeyman that would conquer a half of europe in a matter of days if it wasnt for the good old uncle sam global police officer who is supposedly keeping the animals at bay

know your enemy, finn

>Why the fuck is nobody talking about this?

Because it's complete bullshit aimed to distract Russkies from failing economy. In case of war Russia would nuke USA over the arctic which is smaller distance. It also has many submarines.

Yeah right faggot.

>know your enemy, finn
I do. You clearly do not.

Protip: Neither of them is our friend.

>Why is Obongo so hell bent on starting ww3 with Russia?

War powers and 3rd term.

Putin. Maybe you should play nice with Europe, asshole?

this is my last resort

There are also Americans who think their country is the last bastion of 'whiteness' and isn't cucked to hell, because of their personal experiences.
But I only have some general knowledge on the subject, so if you say that you've sufficiently cucked your muslims for now, I'm inclined to believe it.

suffocation, no breathing

You do realize the map you posted is some mid-2000 self loathing American anti-war propaganda, right?

fucking 11 timezones

Does it mean that you care about us, senpai?

don't give a fuck if i cut my arm bleeding

is russia enforcing degeneracy all over the globe? did russia start the "democratic revolutions" in the middle east that resulted in immigrants coming to europe by the million? no, the credit for most(if not all) problems of europe goes to uncle sam.

i do not claim that russia is europes greatest ally, but they are obviously not our enemy either. america is the enemy

Dumb atlantist fuck, gtfo Europe.