Season 4 was shit. Massive elephant shit

Season 4 was shit. Massive elephant shit.

Was it not?

>ron howard
>ron howard
>ron howard
>ron howard from imagine entertainment?
>>ron howard
>ron howard
>imagine entertainment lol
>im ron howards daughter lol!
>ron howard
>ron howard

oh and lindsay is fucking disgusting now

It was ok.

Season 5 when?

it was fine
There were still some solid jokes and plot lines in there but it was missing the tempo of the original series
I have high hopes for season 5

It was really bad yeah
And they ruined what made tobias and lindsey funny by actually having things happen with them

It's certainly better on a repeat viewing, but could have been so much better if the scheduling issues had been worked out. Which is why I have hope for season 5.

Some plotlines are just fucking hilarious though. Job and Buster in particular. Everything Michael related is just cringe incarnate, but was necessary to show he's just as bad as the rest of them when he's not trying to be the "good one"

I actually liked the seperate character focus episodes and arcs, and how they all entertwined in the course of the season. The running gag with the watermark on archival footage always made me chuckle.

Can you watch the episodes in any order sans?

I've made repeated tries to get through the season but give up around episode 5-6.

You made some nice repeating digits

Very Nice

Michael, GOB, and Tobias Episodes were based(Both of the GOB ones and the first Tobias are honestly my favorites of the whole series). G-M had a good and an okay one. Lucille's, Buster's and Lindsey's were all decent. George Sr.'s were bad and Maeby's was absolute dog shit

Everyone is just marveling at your quads, but no. At least not on your first viewing.

The entire season ties into the various character arcs and a lot of the humor is found in them crossing paths in ways only known to the viewer.

1st watchthrough you need to view everything in order. But the second you can stick to what you like and nothing will be lost and it will likely be even funnier

the entire show is shit tbqh famalam

I don't know why but Maebe whoring her own mother out left me reeling. I didn't continue the rest of the show

No interactive between the family.

Unnecessary and unfunny side characters

I mean who the fuck wants to see that ugly girl Anne and Ben Stiller talk for 10 minutes

GOB and Tony trying to get in each other's pants was the best episode of the season.

it was shameful. i wish they never made it to be honest, but i guess they had good intentions. i'll never rewatch it thats for sure

Same.

they ruined michael's character in s4.

The unfunny side characters would have been right at home in the original series because of the dynamic and how everyone played off one another.

There are plenty of examples of that in the original run, it just becomes apparent when they broke up the season between characters and had comedy beats fall upon multiple episodes.

Season 4 has some of the funniest jokes in the entire series. DADDYS GOTTA GET HIS ROCKS OFF is a top 5 joke and the entire season was worth it just for that.

Honestly, if you just skip the george sr and lindsay episodes its still funny as shit. But like 1/3 of the show was trash because certain characters cant work solo

I really liked the incest from the first season, someone post the webm

>Michael x Linsey
>George Michael x Maeby
>Gob vs Lindsey

Which one?

i have batemans script for s05 ep 1-2

Go on...

oscar x lucille
anyong x mabey

last i want to post. could get fired

Sad to say this looks as unfunny as season 4

Season 4 was a pleb filter

Comparatively yes.
Sacrificed humour for an unnecessarily convoluted web of connections between the characters. I wish someone in the room just said "Hey everyone, maybe we should focus more on making funny dialogue instead of thinking how genius we are for making this clusterfuck work out in the end."

it was awful, pretty much just + Michael is so pathetic and creepy now lol!

this is so bad im inclined to believe its real

it was not bad taste

maybe. but it is just 3 pages of partial scenes. a bit cynical, no?

>he didn't like season 4
it's modern platform KINO

dude they can totally deduce who you are now from the wrinkles and folds on the paper if they recall everyones copy. You better request a new one and throw this one away and say you accidentally threw it out or something. But if it reveals its a bad script good on ya, gotta keep the writing in check, pink draft means its an early draft i imagine right.

not enough content here to be worth anything.

>oh and lindsay is fucking disgusting now

Naw she was fine once she got out of the wig. Notice how much better she looks when she gets the haircut? They had her in the wig for continuity from season 3 when she had long hair, and it made her look like a freak.

and here's one for comparison

she doesnt even look like s3 lindsay

Geez
I remember being genuinely awe stricken by how absurdly attractive she was early on