CREEP 2 Announced

> “Sara (Akhavan) is a video artist whose primary focus is creating intimacy with lonely men. After finding an ad online for ‘video work’ she thinks she may have found the subject of her dreams. She drives to a remote house in the forest and meets a man claiming to be a serial killer (Duplass). Unable to resist the chance to create a truly shocking piece of art, she agrees to spend the day with him. However, as the day goes on she discovers she may have dug herself into a hole she can’t escape.”

Anyone else looking forward to this? Creep was one of the most unsettling movies I've seen and I don't think it gets enough recognition. Best found footage movie since The Blair Witch Project.

It's going to be kino.

that's bit disappointing honestly
Creep was one of the better horror movies in a long time, don't really see how sequel would work

Been looking forward to this for a while, the first one was great.

Maybe it's faint praise but Creep is one of the better found footage film IMHO

it's the same director so I'm vaguely interested

P E A C H

>she drives to a remote house in the forest and meets a man claiming to be a serial killer
I hope there's a twist to this movie where it turns out she's not our protagonist because it will be hard to feel sorry for a character who willingly puts themselves in that situation.

I will download the fuck out of this movie.

They always wanted to make a trilogy

Why is the imdb score so low?

Movie is great

The word underrated gets thrown around a lot, but Creep is horrifically underrated. Duplass was incredible in the first one.

Fags

Definitely looking forward to it. Creep was a legitimately great example of the "found footage" style of film. Kept me guessing pretty much all the way to the end. Absolutely an underrated movie

It was great until they left the cabin.

PEACHFUZZ

not great, but good

will he bring the mask?

>that hilarious and terrifying _jumpscare__ at the end

>Mark Duplass
And dropped.

if i liked Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon will i like Creep?

I'm not telling you

Creep is better than behind the mask.

I didnt ask you, I asked

Loses steam at about the halfway point.

Behind the Mask is a different kind of comedy horror than Creep. I was bored by Behind the Mask because it was clearly just one big pandering to horror fans and poking fun at the many tropes in the slasher horror genre. However, Creep sets out to do something more original and interesting and does it well. Creep is not great, but its good. Better than Behind the Mask, I thought.

shut up

no

Huh, figured it was just forced sequel due to the success of Creep
My hopes are slightly higher

Behind the Mask is pretty mediocrs, it's too on the nose with the meta horseshit and doesn't really do anything clever with it, just points out
>SEE, THIS HAPPENS IN HORROR ALL THE TIME, THIS THING RIGHT HERE, LOOK AT IT
Creep is lot different in the approach and honestly it's graet

>it's another women jump into dangerous situations that are beyond their physical limitations but because the media hypes of strong and independent women they charge in headfirst and usually get their shit kicked in episode
I mean at least a guy has a CHANCE to fight off a serial killer

don't worry! this woman will be capable!

this

Really? Why? I mean all the mystery is gone now that we know Duplass actually is a psychotic serial killer. That was what made the first movie so great. We couln't be entierly sure what his fucking problem was until the end.

there is none

There is another horror movie with this set up too. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. It's pretty good actually.

>Anyone else looking forward to this?
Fucking fantastic! Loved the first movie. It's a masterpiece in the thriller style. Nothing like that is made anymore so am very happy they are doing a sequel

it's ok

DId you make it to the second half of Mask where they ditch the found footage and it just becomes a legitimate horror movie?

yes

Creep 2: Creepier
Cr3ep

Heh

I liked the first one, the one thing I didn't liked were the constant jumpscares, jesus christ

But I don't know how they can top the first one, another thing that made the first one great was that there was no crew, only two dudes and one had a camera

remember when there were found footage horror movie threads on here every single day

what the fuck was up with that

we can do that again if you want

no i certainly don't
were those posters all exiled from a forum or something

just watched creep because of this thread. wasn't really that scary...what do you guys like about this movie?

My ex-gf made me watch it cause she liked the main actor. Never heard of him before but she knew him I guess. Movie was alright, a little too hipster for me but whatever. I just can't watch the sequel because it's going to remind me of her and then I'll get depressed again.

It's creepy

>wasn't scary

You think there's nothing scary about a creepy sleazy ass dude living in the woods who then STALKS you back to your house, it may not be scary but it is genuinely unsettling and creepy

>she liked Mark Duplass

I got nothing against the dude but I can imagine your gf is one of them glasses wearing indie hipster chicks

she probably is

Maybe she's not a mumblecore hipster, maybe she's just a fan of The League.

Same here. Can't stand that fuck. But godamn i want his wife to sit on my face

>i want his wife to sit on my face

she's ok

no, the original creep is one of the very worst films ive ever had the displeasure to watch, not only is it incredibly antagonistic to the audience, the 2 leads act so moronic throughout it becomes incredibly frustrating.

the Creep guy mustve jumped out a corner at least 5 times in the movie to scare the visitor for literally no reason. that wolf mask was embarrassing particularly when he stood at the door thrusting. the ending with 2 jumpscares one after the other was an insult, i hate this movie to the core