Game of Thrones

*4chanate son starts playing*

Braddock: Missing In Action III

It_aint_you_Suzie_Q.mp3

Platoon.

Chuckocalyse now

MASH

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Well it ain't Me (1998), that's for sure.

Apocalypse Now, although it's almost more like a psychological thriller than a war movie in a lot of ways.

Hamburger Hill

This. Theatrical only, director's cut is trash.

It's based off of Joseph Conrad's novel Heart of Darkness and one of the main characters goes mad. So it is in part a psychological tale.

>VietnamKino.jpg
>posts a Korean War kino

I enjoyed tunnel rats

Aguirre wrath of god

It's a triumvirate. Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket.

It's not even in nam

I dunno. I liked the French lunch / dinner scene.

tropic thunder

Swap out FMJ for The Deer Hunter.

Vietnam is dadwar

Civil War > World War I > Vietnam

the one where usa loses

Forest Drumpf

This is the only correct answer.

In fact, Hamburger Hill is a top 3 war movie of all time.

Nobody cares about Vietnam, not even the Vietnamese.

The best looking is probably Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket, especially the combat scenes.

The normie consensus that FMJ had a bad second half is correct.

It all felt fake to me. Hamburger Hill actually feels and plays out like Id expect a war to.

Thanks user, I think H Hill is important cause it gives you the feeling a meat grinder all for a pointless objective in the middle of nowhere. They fight and suffer, get chewed up and then simply spit back out to fight another day if alive. Nothing was more frustrating then the friendly fire part either but Vietnam was a bitch

How do they get the sun to look like that?

Yeah I actually wrote a paper on Hamburger Hill for my senior year of high school. It was a pretty pointless objective. Tons of death/injuries and we ended up leaving it like a week after we took control.

The thing I like so much about the movie is that it really doesnt follow any normal movie structure or even have a real protagonist. It just shows the life of soldiers during that time and their struggle to get through the thick of it.

I died of boredom watching this movie
I'm a ghost now

Well if youre a pleb who can only be entertained by fake hollywood scripts and explosions than you should just skip to the ending. The final fight on HH is crazy.

Not a film but if you liked Hamburger Hill there's a novel called Matterhorn that is pretty similar and a really good read.

Rambo 2

Not best but I like Good Morning Vietnam.

The upcoming spiritual sequel to the Emoji Movie.

It will be called WIDGETNAAM

Anyone who doesn't say Deer Hunter is StoOoOoOoOpiD

That russian roulette scene in deer hunter scared the ever loving shit out of my 12 year old self