Libertarian left

I often agree with a lot of what Sup Forums says, but a lot of Sup Forums seems to find it very difficult to understand the libertarian left (This is where I lie).

Please can you tell me what exactly it is that you don't understand about libertarian left as a whole.

1) Odds are you're not actually a cultural libertarian by virtue of the fact that you're a leftist

2) You taint the word libertarian when you faggots screech about how all people are entitled to tangible "human rights" merely for being born, e.g. xboxes, new shoes, and healthcare aren't human rights.

3) You're just a leftist, stop using the word libertarian to describe your penchant for unlimited abortions and cultural relativism.

I don't understand any of it desu. Back when I was in college I would test in the bottom left square and i figured it was because I was ignorant.

The libertarian left doesn't exist, it is pure fantasy

If you take the Political Compass quiz and land there, it means you have no grasp of how economics works in real life and probably belong on Reddit

>do whatever you want
>share everything without being forced

lol nah

Which of your views put you on the left?

>Libertarian left

>he doesn't understand the difference between authoritarian left and libertarian left
Yikes

Dude weed

see:

>a poorly put together infograph that fits my bias is truth
Just Sup Forums things

G O O D
M
E
M
E

I understand it perfectly.

It's utter shit.

Not an argument

I don't understand how you can believe in freedom for me and not for thee

Libertarianism in general is impossible, regardless of whatever flavor. Its presuppositions are dead wrong.

Thanks for the keen analysis Mr. Krugman

Whoever made this wasted his time, Dude Weed's don't listen to reason

Libertarian left:
>classical liberalism, as opposed to post-60s SJW liberalism

Libertarian right:
>people born with a silver spoon, mental infants, cucks who think they'll eventually be rich if they suck enough billionaire cock

/thread

I actually understand it better than its supporters do.
Face it, your welfare based pot-smoking utopia is a lie