pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvFCyoX4Boo
youtube.com/watch?v=oxZNfxPeAyM
youtube.com/watch?v=OAz99ygeK5A
youtube.com/watch?v=i6ZVEMzvZIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't doubt Inland Empire's quality as pure kino but why does it look like a youtube video from 2008

How was this in the first season and no one has brought it up before? It directly ties into the new series. Lynch is a genius

because it is a youtube video from 2008

David insisted on using a shitty digital camera.

Because digital in 2006 was much worse than today.

Oh shit! I didn't know that!!
but y

>ywn

>we couldn't save her

it wasn't supposed to be this way bros

Holy shit

AUDREYMIND

Hope you have a good day, /tpg/

>this episode came out 10 years ago

Sheryl Lee is a very beautiful, sweet and kind lady with a soothing voice and an angelic smile!

I can't handle waiting for the next episode. I just can't.

>David insisted
No, he didn't. Originally Inland Empire began as a few scenes unrelated to one another that he was shooting for his website. He then came up with a scene that connected them together. It was too late to go back and reshoot, so he had to use the camera for the rest of the film.

cute!

I saw this webm shortly before seeing the episode and it was labeled "manlet rage." Laughed my ass off at this scene, Ike was such a little scamp.

>yfw he shows up in the finale
>yfw his entire youtube channel was planned years in advance as an ARG for Season 4

Get ready.

>uuuooooyyy eeerrrra gninnnuurrr nnno yytttpmmee eeelaad reeepoooc

that pizza you like is going to come back in style

This season easily could have been 12 episodes and it would have been much better.

no

But that's wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvFCyoX4Boo

Wrong!

Showtime Exec. pls

wots all this about leaked pr pix from the finale m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=oxZNfxPeAyM

it adds to the unnerving feelings.

There was a leaked pic of Chad murdering Good Cooper.

>bull dyke lesbos

Will there be more seasons?

English please.

See this post for a leaked pic

It's a great aesthetic

Hopefully not

Hopefully yes

Vedderchecked

GTFO you LYNCHED faggot

What episode was that from????

>COOP COULDVE IMPREGNATED THIS

Is this scene supposed to be her getting her mind back and realizing she's old and ugly now? That's fucking cold, David.

he kinda did

maybe he remembers remotely

man, take out 12 and the run of eps since 11 has been unbelievable. better every week and better than ever. it's not fair how does lynch do it

Makes it look more like a nightmare, where none of the memories of it are clear but you know you were scared shitless

>tfw she's so cute that her white blood cells literally cannot handle it

God is cruel

I can't even bring myself to watch the next couple of episodes. Don't get me wrong, I love the show, but I'm worried that it's not going to get another season, so that means this is one of the last moments I get to enjoy the anticipation of imagining what Lynch & Frost will throw at us next.

>take out 12
lynched

I'm afraid that I'll get badly disappointed.

WiIl we ever see Johnny again?

What's the gross looking pink thing underneath the giant?

reminder that if mark frost had minded his own fucking business gersten wouldn't have run and steven never would have had the chance to kill himself.

I haven't been so far... The Return has blown me away. I got annoyed when people saw ep 8 and started whining, just like they did back when things got abstract in the original, then in ep 9 we get stuff like, "have you seen that penguin?"

Love it.

stupid rapist tree

Why does he have to ruin everything?

I want to take her on a nice date to a fancy restaurant

Oh yeah. Completely forgot the Arm was even in this season desu.

imagine....

youtube.com/watch?v=OAz99ygeK5A

after the Return finale there probably never gonna be kino with Chrysta as one of the leads in it.

Will we ever get anything as kino as Episode 8 on mainstream television ever again?

Part 18

I'll see it when I believe it.

Very glad to see there's not a lot of talking going on around here, not a lot of talking at all.

B-but you directed it!

Are we going to talk about... *looks around* you know who?

can't stop looking at that fish now during Margaret's last scene.

Why doesn't Dean Hurley get a credit during the intro? Lynch used way more of his music than Angelo's this season.

Don't even think about it.

She's beautiful but I left the gif on too long and now it looks like she's having convulsions

Judy

youtube.com/watch?v=i6ZVEMzvZIY

>JUDY'S IN THE BEDROOM
>INVENTING SITUATIONS
>BOB IS ON THE STREET TODAY
>SCOUTING UP LOCATIONS

what did they mean by this?

>music
Literally just electric hissing sounds

inland empire GOAT

just pretend she's orgasming

He's wrong but some scenes should have been cut, like Tammy "joining" the blue rose team and getting emotional. Also dr amp/norma scenes should have been more varied and interesting than just playing the same fucking scene 3 times

amp/nadine I mean

> Also dr amp/norma scenes
You mean Nadine?

sheryl and sherilynn both look so much better without makeup

Inland Empire is the journey of Diane traped in the black lodge.

Leland either should have been more than a 5 second cameo or shouldn't have been in it at all, it sticks out as no more than a nod, but Leland was too central a character to be just a cameo

Anyone got the pic of Kyle in a RV?

He comes back to life in the finale.

>tfw no Mairzy Doats scene 2017

Still super platinum mad

Sarah Palmer is only in it because she's going to be host to "the mother"

Which 5 Parts are your favorite?

Part 3, 5, 8, 11, 16

>obvious photoshop

>obvious reddit

Jesse is lowkey one of the most hilarious characters of season 3, I hope we see him again in the finale.

Can't think of a top 5 but I feel Episode 7 is criminally overlooked, especially with that uncomfortable scene in the end credits at the diner.

Hey, fuck you buddy.

So Mr. C had three coordinates and two of them matched. I remember Jeffries giving him one of them but was it Diane's tulpa who gave him the other two (one before and one after he found out they were a trap)?

So far I've loved every episode except the one where it's just Tammy, Cole and the others sitting around in a room.

Ray, Jeffries and the Diane tulpa gave him the coordinates. The tulpa was the only one who gave him the correct coordinates because she got it off the dead girl (Ruth's) arm.