Veto: jason
Nominations: matt/raven

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7iuts
streamable.com/tgazm
streamable.com/5kv2r
tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-jason-dent-rape-joke-kevin-schlehuber/
inquisitr.com/4469036/bb19-news-jasons-rape-joke-about-kevins-wife-causes-media-storm-as-fans-slam-him-on-twitter-video/
dailymail.co.uk/video/usshowbiz/video-1527797/Big-Brother-s-Jason-Dent-makes-intense-rape-joke.html
hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/30/big-brother-jason-rape-joke-kevin/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/30/cbs-slammed-over-big-brother-rape-joke.html
nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/big-brother-contestant-fire-disturbing-rape-joke-article-1.3454298
thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/jason-dent-big-brother-contestant-laughs-about-raping-housemates/
perezhilton.com/2017-08-29-jason-dent-kevin-schlehuber-big-brother-rape-comment
tmz.com/2017/08/29/big-brother-jason-dent-makes-rape-jokes-about-housemates/
streamable.com/s24wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

panda

Alex is Tommy P
streamable.com/7iuts

YAY TIFF!
thanks nicolefag

first for pandafag redemption arc

>streamable.com/7iuts
hoe-le-fuk...props to paul figuring it out in the house, I'd never be able to put my finger on it

Best tits in the game.

you're welcome

>streamable.com/7iuts
Fake news
Raven is eternally tommy pickles
streamable.com/tgazm

Paul was referring to Raven. streamable.com/5kv2r

make me fuck hole.
i graduated college while doing heroin every day (except a couple of times i got clean but they were mostly times i took off from school)

Allah bless this thread

you really need to stop

why would you have needle marks? diabeetus?

reminder jason is not going to win americas favorite player

tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-jason-dent-rape-joke-kevin-schlehuber/

inquisitr.com/4469036/bb19-news-jasons-rape-joke-about-kevins-wife-causes-media-storm-as-fans-slam-him-on-twitter-video/

dailymail.co.uk/video/usshowbiz/video-1527797/Big-Brother-s-Jason-Dent-makes-intense-rape-joke.html

hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/30/big-brother-jason-rape-joke-kevin/

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/30/cbs-slammed-over-big-brother-rape-joke.html

nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/big-brother-contestant-fire-disturbing-rape-joke-article-1.3454298

thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/08/jason-dent-big-brother-contestant-laughs-about-raping-housemates/

perezhilton.com/2017-08-29-jason-dent-kevin-schlehuber-big-brother-rape-comment

tmz.com/2017/08/29/big-brother-jason-dent-makes-rape-jokes-about-housemates/

Why did he smell his finger?

streamable.com/s24wg

Another week and Paul will officially have been in the BB house longer than any other contestant in history. Fuck.

I feel bad for him, i know he was just going for laughs with that. But he is gona get skinned alive

Do something to a man, people laugh and call it fair play. Do something to a woman... everyone loses their fucking minds. /joker

Good. He deserves it. Paul is holding this season together. He was an incredible player last season and he has vastly improved this season. Did you know he played this game before? Anyways, he has done one thing we haven't seen in a long time on Big Brother: he has eliminated alliances. Not one single formal alliance has formed this season. There is one simple reason for this: friendship. With Paul's friendship, you know you're safe. There is no reason to hold on to silly meaningless alliances that have nothing behind them but a name. Friendship is backed by something and that something is Paul. The houseguests need Paul; the houseguests who have Paul on their side are safe. Anyone who chooses to backstab Paul and go against friendship is not safe. This creates a general group of Paulfriends and the outsiders. Paul has such a good social game that the group of Paulfriends greatly surpasses the group of the outsiders. They're unstoppable no matter what Kevin tries, he's going home and Paul is going to win this game. Paulfriends are loyal above all else because they are nothing without friendship. Paul is the source of friendship so without Paul in the house the Paulfriends crumble. But the Paulfriends always have Paul's back and therefore Paul will never fall. Paul can be up on the block against anyone else in the house and he would stay without having to campaign. That's how loyal Paulfriends are. It is quite the social feat for Paul to gain their loyalty to the point that they'll gladly go home over Paul. How can you honestly sit there and say this season is shit when you are literally seeing the greatest Big Brother player of all time running this house? Paul is truly a master of Big Brother.

user doesn't know what bump limit is.

based pasta poster

It's called autosage newfag.

The only people with even a ghost of a chance at AFP are Kevin, Cody, Jess and Mark. Mark doesn't have the normie support and Jess is asking all her fans to throw her votes to Cody. My guess is Kevin will win by a landslide after all the shit they are saying about him this week and throwing away his food. and Cody will be a respectable second place. Cody winning would be an amazing moment to watch live though as Paul and the rest of the drones instantly realize that they fucked up and are about to walk out into a shitstorm.

this is still my favorite clip of the whole season. always makes me smile.

i know right, fucking newfags...
jk it was me, i just did it to piss you off. im well aware it doesnt do shit

Usually it gets this slow at 2:00 not 22:30. I've been replying to myself quite a bit in this thread and past threads.

It is literally (bump limit)

>moot
>relevant

It's an autosage, because of a bump limit...

Yeah, at least Cody has got to be a lock for the top 3 though, and possibly then Jess or Mark for the 3rd spot, as long as no Paulfag is in it thats great

Pretty sure if Kevin was female and he said he was gonna rape his husband and make his sons watch there would still be a shitstorm. It's a fucking weird and stupid thing to say

alright, night night /bb/, keep it gumpy.
im expecting big things from you tomorrow pandafag

its two terms for the same thing, shut the fuck up about it. jesus christ, are you the same guy who got mad when they made the new thread at 308 posts?

To be fair though, it literally says "bump limit reached" if you hover over the italicized number at the bottom of the page, just so you know. autosage is just what cool guys say to try to sound super cool.

I just commented once like 8 words, you seem to be a lot more mad than I am for someone saying shut the fuck up about it

i realized i had more to say about it after i already typed the first part. thanks for the (you) though booboo.
now good night for real

Does that matter? do they announce the top 3 or something?

HAHA fucking no dubs freak. PATHETIC, all the girls ITT are laughing at you teehee!

so jason wants to tie up all 6 daughters?

there were 2 posts referencing the raven tommy pickles thing from earlier but other than that there hasnt been a single feeds update this entire thread

anyone else fap to Vanessa?

>Raven is yelling "Matthew". Paul- She sounds like Tommy Pickles from Rugrats. Christmas- I want to watch, but I'd have to muzzle her #BB19
24 replies 17 retweets 189 likes

enough proof production is giving him information

user, we all cancelled our feeds already. we are just in here posting pics of mark and waiting for the finale.

holy shit

is his career over?

shhhhh

Anyone see the bb19 chat on the stream it's them non stop sucking the mods dick

why wouldnt he say raven instead of alex then?

jesus christ, just end the season already.
theres no way saving it, add a twist to end the season faster.

you say that like its bad? I mean, if you were in power, would you not want to have your penis suckled?

alex needs to check paul on AMFs

I get what you mean but its gotten to a disgusting level I have to have the flashback open instead of the chat.

>welcome to big brother
>#butfirst
>expect the unexpected
>in a bb first, its quadruple eviction night
>both HG nominated are automatically evicted

say what you want about Alex
but you have to admit she has great tits

I have 0 images saved for this season and it feels good.

would bone

;_;

Alex is now aware of pauls zionist agenda

she still throwing the hoh tomorrow?

She will still do what Paul tells her to do.

its funny, she almost had them had she just stuck by the door a little bit longer instead of barging in

I spy with my little eye, a cricket

Probably not now.

what season is this from?

Season 3

*paul makes a joke*

thanks user, i knew you could help me name it

>paul-"I'm medium size."

Indeed. The days of comfy Kevin feeds seem to be gone unfortunately.

It could be. Maybe when they boot Jason/Alex and the house lets him reintegrate we'll have some more.

Getting rid of the people he is closest to would make it worse. There is nothing that can save this season. It's good to see that you still have some hope though. Kevin Jason feeds were some of the comfiest.

Alright since the thread is slow, post the most kino /bb/ image you've got.

Please just let /bb/ die already.

duno if this one counts, but i like it

I didn't think it was that bad

>streamable.com/s24wg
Who are they?

Is Matt and Raven still fighting? Last I saw she threw his protein or something.

Since BBOTT 2 isn't going to be a thing, anyone have nudes from BBOTT?

last i heard it was gona start late jan early feb?

Does anyone know how long you'll be able to go back and watch the flashback of any day will stay up?

good night