Do you watch GMO movies, or only organic cinema?

Do you watch GMO movies, or only organic cinema?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/photos/food/gmoeggs.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow so every GMO egg looks like the one on the right?

Yes. Same nutrients but the image speaks for itself.

I ordered scrambled, you fuck.

Big if true

The one on the left could easily look the same if they didn't cut the yolk open and left it out for ten minutes, like I imagine they did for the one on the right.

Fake and gay
snopes.com/photos/food/gmoeggs.asp

true if big

WOW OP I JUST SAW THIS ON REDDIT TOO VERY COOL

right is overcooked. gmo food looks the same, if not better. the nutrients are the same too. This is one issue that each side of the political aisle can come together on and call out stupidity

>snopes
LMAO are you even serious? Might as well post the National Enquirer as a source.

Yeah I was just about to say this.

Still BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHP!!!! If you eat the one on the right loool

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHPP!!!!

If you boil an egg for too long the yolk starts to turn greenish. I've tested this with eggs from the same batch. They taste the same but the overcooked ones are obviously a little tougher/rubbery.

>(((snopes)))

(((Whew.)))

Organic shill detected

Is it true or not?

BRAAAAAAHHHP!!!!

What? Any organic egg can look like the right if you boil it for too long. Fake news.

doesnt matter, he provides sources

so thats why its always green
meh, I probably already have whatever that gives you so fuck it

Google snopes and what they've been up to the last two years. Completely obliterated all credibility they once had.

>this thread again

The real question here isn't the one in question, it is if the second one gives you....

BRAAAAAAAHHHHPP!!!!

>nonstop generals and shitty threads remade constantly
>whining about a thread made twice in one month
Jesus, re-evaluate your life

GMO movies?

I made that other poster with the non-gmo label, but I deleted it

the egg on the right is older and overcooked.

I don't care about snopes, idiot.
This is about the egg.

yes lets continue the cycle of cunny brap reddit blacked got

It is all about food. You can switch those pics by giving the organic chicken just crap to eat.
Genetical modification is not bad per se. We have been doing it indirectly for thousand of years. Dont be a retard afraid of science and read.

Why? People who actually cook an egg in real life know this for a fact. It is like having to provide a source about onions making you cry. It is common sense.

If you boil the shit out of an egg for 10 minutes, or drop it into already boiling water (instead of letting it come to a boil with the egg in it) it turns out green.

those are just boiled eggs
and one of them is overdone

>same nutrients

Good goy

You're just blowing hot air. Right pic is simply overcooked, there would be no discernible difference between GMO eggs and normal ones.

Speaking of which, there is no such thing as "Normal" eggs, chickens have been genetically modified via breeding for thousands of years, the Chicken we use today is nothing like the natural wild chicken.

>all these Monsanto shills
I sure hope you guys aren't fooled. Just buy pic related and be fine

I put it in water and let it boil with it, but then count 10 min from the moment the water is fully boiling, how less should it be? was teached to do it that way since I was a kid

Maybe if you ate something besides the hot pockets your mom microwaves for you you'd know basic information about hardboiling eggs. Every fucking well adjusted person knows the yolk gets darker the more it is cooked. It goes from gooey orange when softboiled, to grayish on the outside of the yolk when overcooked and it also has more of a sulfur taste.

>snopes

remember when Monsanto got caught bribing scientists in canada and eurasia? Remember when the scientists who ratted on Monsanto got fired? Of course you don't goy, eat up.

>falling for the eggs are good meme
it's a damn shame millennials are being raised on bro science

So, anyone gonna post proof about snopes without it being greentext or a "Google it bro!" Response?

The sad thing is most people don't even understand genetics and how GMO isn't a big deal, honestly all the food you eat organic or not is genetically modified through thousands of years of selective breeding

>No antibiotics
Enjoy your salmonella.
>No Hormones
Enjoy starving with your tiny quarter sized eggs.
>free roam
Enjoy all the shit and diseases from other animals being part of your meal
>vegetarian feed
Enjoy your eggs lacking in all the natural proteins and vitamins chickens with natural diets produce

Selective breeding and altering/inserting foreign DNA are not the same thing at all you retard

>believing eggs are bad
Enjoy your outdated junk science. Let me know how that bloodletting treatment helps your sprained ankle.

The real issue with GMO's are to do with the patents these days. It tends to fuck over farmers alot because of shitty practices done by the companies.

I'll be more than happy to but you'll be dead from heart failure

>was teached
Not well enough obviously.

Funny how people ate eggs all throughout history yet the heart disease epidemic came about in the 1950's when processed food started becoming big.

It's the same fucking thing with less steps

Altering chicken DNA doesn't make a new animal, it's the same animal just healthier and heartier. Made stronger with naturally developed immunities and characteristics other chickens already have.

Snopes constantly debunks Trump, therefore the enemy.

People throughout history often didn't eat a meal for an entire day, too. They certainly didn't eat 10+ eggs a day like some memesters are doing, thinking it's all good. But hey it's your life.

>10+ eggs a day
Oh, I get it. You're some fatass projecting your shitty diet onto everyone else.

>the enemy
This ain't Sup Forums sweetheart.

I've actually study genetics and genomics, how does inserting a gene to resist a virus bad for human consumption? How is turning off promoter sites that cause food to rot bad for human consumption? Please, enlighten me.

You're the fatass defending eggs, brah. Scarf em up every breakfast breh.

Um no...

>Eating the menstruation of a farm fowl
>Solar Year 4,922,607,100 +17

Absolutely savage.

No one eats eggs or any kind of food in those portions. Rethink your life lardass.

I've studied them as well. Learn to read. I didn't say anything was bad. I said they weren't the same thing and they aren't. You can give natural selection 10 billion years and it's never going to naturally insert jellyfish DNA into a banana. They're not the same thing at all.

you healthcucks are so fucking annoying
just eat your special expensive food and leave us be
we dont fucking shove our shit in your face, but somehow you fags always feel the need to push your shit onto our plate goddammit.

>he doesn't browse /fit/
Never gonna make it.

>Dailymail

Yep. A bag of soybean seed(50lbs) costs me $70. When I sell my crop it's by the bushel which is 60lbs and currently is worth $11. Seed is my single biggest cost followed by fertilizer, fuel and chemicals. If I was to save seed from my crop to replant Monsanto would end up owning my farm. I have no problem buying seed and Monsanto should be allowed to profit from their work but it's currently priced to ensure farmers have very thin margins. Thin margins are what's forcing out family farms and forcing massive factory farms everywhere

>people often didn't eat a meal for an entire day
Don't pretend like this was even remotely normal other than during hard times. People thrived on fatty foods like milk and eggs. They're both packed with nutrients.
>10 plus eggs a day
Moving the goalposts a bit there, bud. But you can find studies showing high cholesterol and saturated fat consumption and healthy lipid profiles. People on keto diets eat tons of eggs and their cholesterol is fine.

the inside color just depends on how long you boil it...

It's not an opinion piece dumbfuck. It's an article presenting facts from court documents. Kill yourself.

>being a lardass
Never gonna make it.

It doesn't disprove the egg thing.
Can't you separate both stories?

isn't this Sup Forums and not Sup Forums?

>not buying eggland's best

literally the best of the fucking LAND of EGGS

>He thinks GMOs are good for the spirit
Wowowowowowowowowowowowowow

>It's not an opinion piece
Neither was the snopes article. Alt right cucks on suicide watch!

Not even close but if that makes you feel better when you hear the ambulance racing to your house during that heart failure.

But most GMO isn't inserting foreign DNA, it's turning on/off specific promoters to enhance shelf life or make it grow bigger

somebody should try to post this same thread on /ck/ and see how they flip the fuck out

>>>>daily mail

Fuck, now I want some eggs. Fuck you, OP.

>Enjoy your eggs lacking in all the natural proteins and vitamins chickens with natural diets produce
i thought chickens ate like seeds and bugs and shit

bugs don't count as meat do they? how can they stop the chickens in a grassy field?

You're the only one in the thread that brought up eating 10 eggs, clearly you're the one at risk.

I eat zero eggs, tubby.

Still not the same thing...

Sure thing, Joe Rogan's obese older brother.

Bugs don't contain meat