"White Lives Matter" has been branded a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center

"White Lives Matter" has been branded a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-30/white-lives-matter-has-been-branded-hate-group

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/splcenter
youtube.com/watch?v=0JjmHt5Po1I
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-southern-poverty-law-center/
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/joanne-deborah-chesimard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TIL niggers at the NAACP never mow the lawn.

Dindu nuffins

it's not productive to be a knee jerking reactionary; if you want your community to thrive, get involved and help it rise above its present state, don't simply wine about the situation and expect authorities to take notice and action.

nothing good comes out of polarizing identity politics, which ever side of the fence you're standing.

Completely correct. It is a racist hate group.

Meanwhile BLM is classified as a terrorist organization by Sup Forums

It means nothing until its official

What's the pint of a white lives matter movement? Just to say "hur dur we matter too" seems kinda childish. Instead of standing outside an NAACP building why not work to expose blm? Fucking useless people...

It is a hate group.

BAD GOYIM

Idk, worked for blacks in the US, and it continues to work.

Anyone waving the Confederate flag deserves to be sent to a gulag or an infirmary.

If the SPLC doesn't consider you a hate group then you're doing something wrong.

Southern Poverty Law Center is a terrorist organization.

Come and take it, you muslim cocksucker.

A catholic website devoted to Our Lady of Fatima was designated a hate group by these Soros pricks.

(((Wow I wonder why)))

twitter.com/splcenter

bad goys bad goys what you gonna when the SPLC come for you

youtube.com/watch?v=0JjmHt5Po1I

funny, I feel the same about anyone waving a Mexican flag after they left that shithole.

wow such suprise

go look at the FBI most wanted list.
>blm leaders are on it.

I'm against all forms of nationalism. However the Confederate flag is beyond reproach.

is this an ama? nobody gives a shit Jahans

I'm just here to let Sup Forumsacks know they're losers.

:^)

blm# is a hate geoup too is the point. they are just more suttle about it

They aren't subtle about it at all.

>SPLC
>Opinon discarded.

They're the ones who constantly treat being black as some sort of physical and mental handicap.

It's only "racist" when someone wants to end the welfare state and the crack epidemic.

It doesn't really look good to have that "Gas the kikes race war now" look. But the BLM movement is basically the same in that regard, so why does it matter? I hate the left with their double-standards. This movement hasn't killed anyone, the same can't be said about BLM.

Did they brand BLM a hate group? I thought BLM had actually committed terrorist acts.

>Who Controls the Southern Poverty Law Center?

thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-southern-poverty-law-center/

Jews everywhere.

change it to White Life Matters

(((Southern poverty law center)))
Wtf is this? Discount NAACP? surely they arent biased at all

Holy shit satan. Shocking

well they probably do hate niggers irl

>south flag
idk, it seems more redneckery to me.
Tagging them as a hate group is a little extreme tho.

>(((SPLC)))

Nobody takes these kikes seriously anymore. The FBI even told them to fuck off.

>idk, it seems more redneckery to me.

It was the battle standard of the south. Any redneckery is the illusion The Daily Show crafted for you over the last ten years.

black lives matter
>so progressive (you're not allowed to use it if you're not black, whitey)

white lives matter
>HATE GROUP

When will the ride end?

I'll also point out less than 2% of Americans owned slaves, fuck off you guilt tripping cuck.

>waving confederate flag
>it's not racist it's muh heritage

Great you're not racist, just treasonous.

>States fought for the freedom and state rights
>Lost
>A tiny percentage owned slaves
>FREEDOM, CONSTITUTION, MURIKA!
>Rothschild banking gets its claws into America and our dollar value drops so hard that less than a generation ago bread was a fucking quarter

lol, you're a retarded cuck with no knowledge of history.

>Southern Poverty Law Center

Literally who ?

All other groups think black lives matter is a radical domestic terrorist group founded on hate.

Sooooo.

Doing it wrong, to defeat them you use their oppression olympics bs, start hispaniclivesmatter, lgbtlivesmatter, asianlivesmatter, muslimslivesmatter, jewslivesmatter, nativeamericanlivesmatter, and they'll attack each other.

Yes and? Literally no one has heard of or cares about the SPLC. American Renaissance has like 2k fewer page views a month (SPLC has 80k, AmRen 75k or something)

>People agree to live and be governed by a set of laws. After a period of time things start going in a way they don't agree with but it all happens in accordance with the legal process they agreed to.
>Somehow this justifies a violent revolution.

Yeah good job their Billy Joe. You bitches lost. Stop fucking whining about it.

bullshit double standards provong once again that whites are the trily oppressed in the united states, blacks are a specially treated class of racist individuals and that things are very wrong in the nation right now.

the simple fact thag i cant talk about white heritage but a black can talk about how whites are ruining the nation is proof of the pants on head retardedness that is corrupting the united states.

a revolution is coming, and im afraid its not in your favor black american. youve overstepped the boundaries.

Can someone explain this kind of inflation to me? It makes no fucking sense to me how things have gotten so expensive in such a short span of time. Like my grandparents bought their 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house for like 35k 65 years ago

Looks like May is triggering article 50. You and the rest of your traitors are the losers.

Looking forward to watching your ideology be declared treason - because it is.

Start talking about globalism in the open in 10 years and you'll be hanged.

You'll not be laughing when shit really falls through and you've got a gun to your head.

This isn't a joke you fucking moron, the world isn't a pleasant place for people who give up their asshole to anyone with a sob story.

You fucking faggots will learn what reality is, and when you're bleeding out and screaming WHY ME WHY ME, the answer will be dripping from your worthless veins and you'll still be the clueless faggots you are now.

You think it's all infinite? You think that your victory over the whites will lead you to freedom?

Welcome to the hell you never thought could exists.

The answer isn't easy, it requires hours. If you really want to know I'll give you this:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

My ancestors smile at me, cuck. Can you say the same?

Good luck having a peaceful revolution.

Sauce? This was the closest I could find but there's no mention of BLM

fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terrorists/joanne-deborah-chesimard

>against all forms of nationalism
Wrong board f.am