Will Sup Forums ever not be retarded ever again, or is it basically just lost to 12 year olds and retards now?

Will Sup Forums ever not be retarded ever again, or is it basically just lost to 12 year olds and retards now?

>None of these fucking newsluts remember when Sup Forums used to have actual intellectual debates backed up with sources, data and facts instead of just screaming *tips fedora* or "NO U STOOPIT!" over and over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dis.4chanhouse.org/char/src/141320784298.png
img.fireden.net/cm/image/1448/00/1448002031257.png
encyclopediadramatica.se/M00t's_GamerGate_Sellout
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>actual intellectual debates backed up with sources, data and facts
haha

>None of these fucking newsluts remember

>This board has gone down hill since I've joined!
Maybe you're the problem

That's a great argument! Omg where did you get it? I've never once heard "Maybe you're the problem myeh! Did you ever think of that? It certainly can't be me, because I'm cancer and cancer is the majority!" before.

So original. Exactly the kind of original content I've come to expect from the year old abomination that is 4book. Why don't you retarded motherfuckers take yourselves off this site and back to facebook where you came from.

FTFY

>None of these fucking newsluts remember when Sup Forums was nuked by m00t after he was threatened/bought by SJWs and feminists during the Gamergate scandal, and that he fired all dissenting mods and placed SJWs in their place, who are still mods. None of these newsluts will ever realise that Sup Forums is shit because the site staff wants it this way, none of these newsluts will realise that about 75% of the spam-shitposters are bots who get around capcha with internal help, none of these newsluts will ever realise that the only reason why Sup Forums was not shut is that its presence prevents regulars from migrating to actually productive communities.

>nuked by m00t
Hello, newshit.

Go whine about more on /r9k/, no one here gives a shit about what you think of us

>Us
You mean 12 year olds. You're shit. You've always been shit. Go the fuck back to facebook where you belong, asshole.

>oldfag whining about not being in touch
how about you just fuck off to a nursing home

The more racism you tolerate the more you invite in retards.

>baww where's my DISCUSSION

/his/ is there for you to wank over philosophy and act like communism is a legitimate topic

Triggered

Thanks for correcting the record.

Triggered.

Actually, the more jews you tolerate, the more you invite disaster. JIDF tried for years to take down Sup Forums unsuccessfully. They succeeded in making Sup Forums a garbage dump with gaymercancer.

you should downvote him ;)

>hurr durr let's call random people newfags
I'm not exactly an oldfag, but I'm here for some years now.

How about you fuck off to a kindergarden instead?

Nice try redditfag, now go back there.

>guise why is there no intellectual debates
>ad Homs out the ass with meme arguments

Shut up newfag everything here was always garbage.
>stormfront
>GG
>/polharbour/
>Sarah Palin
God forbid you would be old enough to know what /news/ was.
>dis.4chanhouse.org/char/src/141320784298.png

Also just a friendly reminder "fellow oldfag" if you deny our relationship with /lgbt/ you're just another cancerous newfag contributing to Sup Forums being so shitty.
>img.fireden.net/cm/image/1448/00/1448002031257.png

Lastly since you want civilized conversation. You're a new friend who's touting around claiming to be so old like you know anything about this boards culture or history.
We can sniff you faggots out.
Welcome to Sup Forums now get the fuck out.

Ya'll need to read this, the whole thing, and you will understand why Sup Forums is shit atm. JIDF was always a problem, then j00t opened the flood gates, and now CRT is ravaging the board. Knowing their ways they probably bribed/threatened any mods who wasn't on their side already into inaction.

encyclopediadramatica.se/M00t's_GamerGate_Sellout

>le Sup Forums - /lgbt/ friendship
>le stormfront
You get out, you fucking homo.

Wow op is such a cuck XDDDDD

>that projection
You hungary for that dick?

>responding to tripfaggots

>trip coder insulting anyone EVER
>with the literal worst avatar ever
>Using hate groups as support for argument

I hate you niggers so goddamn much it's unfathomable. You've ruined the internet and especially this site. Kiids these days are garbage. Kill yourselves.

>claims he's not an oldfag
>gets triggered when I tell an oldfag to fuck off
I'm also an oldfag, but that doesn't mean you get to whine about the "good old days". This place was always cancer, you just deluded yourself into thinking it used to be great because you can't keep up anymore.

Your subhuman tears give us strength.

27 isn't the age of a kid, kid :^)

I'm just tired. There's no point in arguing the same stuff over and over when there's always more new faggots flooding then you can inform.

How many times do I have to point out homosexuality and all the things it correlates with?

How many times do I have to argue the philosophical implications of abortion, and fight the Marxists constant redefining if words?

How many times will drug fags push their hobbies as "le redpilled" when what we really need is a better diet, exercise, and a actual life?

I deleted everything. All my links, epic maymay pics, and everything else and just lurk these days, or post empirical-less opinion posts, like this one.

If newfags don't start towing the indoctrinational line.... It will all be subverted, if not already.

This board has turned to utter shit the past ~1.5 years.

>worst avatar ever
definitely new
>hate groups
Take your meme somewhere else. I'm a NatSoc. that a couple years ago was a member of a blood cult trying to spread Ebola around the world.
Hate groups are the least of your problems here really

Off topic anyone got post /polharbor/ board tan?
He had that gay edgy hoodie with the trigger warning above his head.
Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks the mods.At a moment half of the threads in the catalog should be closed and OPs banned.
Then another half of posts in a random threads should be banned as well because of shit tier baits or obvious shitposting.

Nigger

>taking Sup Forums seriously

I just come here to meme famalam

>he called ebola chan bad, I'm just gonna call him new and that'll be it
>implying you've done any of that
user, at least try

>implying anyone was trying at anything in this shitty thread

You obviously weren't around here for it otherwise you wouldn't be so defensive.
I use to run most of the info dumps at the time of the Ebola scare.
I practically live here. Waking up everyday just to sift through this shit to find something to do.
Nostalgia fags are the worst.

This place was never good.

>Waking up everyday just to sift through this shit to find something to do.

That's depressing, you should get a cubicle job where they pay you to do that kind of thing

This board only has one thing now:
Mass, non-stop, entitlement fueled White grievance.
This is the bottom 60% that got selected out of the gene pool due to increased selection pressure put on white fukbois because of feminism negotiating for state and social entitlements without reciprocal accountability.
These loser males, genetic dead ends, are following their coded behavior; They are tribalizing with other loser males, claiming they are entitled to women together, patting each other on the back in a victimhood claiming circle jerk, then go out screaming white supremacist nonsense to claim status by putting down the status of non-white men.
A bunch of white omegas are offended that a single nigger has a girlfriend and they don't so they feel offended because of their massively skewed sense of entitlement to sex.
Its really pathetic.

>Current year
>complaining about newfags

Ishygddt

I have a job I do tech support for android devices out of my home.
In short I'm getting paid right now to do this already.

I would never in my life imply pol was ever good

>projection