Has there ever been a worse casting decision?

Has there ever been a worse casting decision?

supportivefather69 detected

I wonder who could be behind this thread...

Bane has to be the worst capeshit casting ever.

possibly but i cant think of one.
non-jews?

Are you actually fucking implying Jesse and Gal weren't awful choices for both Lex and Wonder Woman?

black mj

Im convinced he singlehandedly dropped the rt score by 25 %

Your mom deciding not to cast you into the sea at birth.

Lex was perfect

Gal was good in BvS, but fucking abysmal in WW

The script was the problem

I don't care what anyone says, I liked his performance. But I think BvS is grossly overhated so maybe I'm biased.

>Lex was perfect
Perfectly wrong. It's like Snyder took a dump on the screenplay and then told Eisenberg to start "acting".

>Gal Gadot was bad casting

probably

as eisenberg acted lex exactly how the script wrote the character.

Are you implying she wasn't?

I don't know what kind of guerrilla marketing PR firm plot could possibly explain the existence of this thread, but Gal Gadot was more than hype in WW, which was a pretty fucking great superhero movie, I might add.

Her performance was nuanced, energetic, and fun. Is she an actress with the range of Kathy Bates? Time will tell, who knows. As Wonder Woman, she's as good as Linda Blair ever was.

This.

I was actually surprised how good her performance was. Was expecting eyebrow acting but it was way more, her performance was compelling, she was a cute, she really showed some emotions and while it was overall usual capeshit out of the mill script she menaged to make it interesting together with Pine.

Is this pasta?

cool opinion bro. a worse casting was Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor. but im sure a comic book virgin like you prefers Superman Returns over BvS

Aside from how little she looks like wonder woman she did pretty well in the role.

Gal Gadot has literally one expression (dumb smile) and the body of a praying mantis. One of the worst casting choices I've seen, almost on par with Halle Berry as Catwoman.

Jared Leto.

blame the kikes at WB not Snyder. theyre the ones that wanted an ex-IDF soldier

She was cute, fun and quirky.

You're confusing bad casting with a bad script

If they wanted Jim Carrey to play the joker why not cast Jim Carrey?

FPBP

/THREAD

I mean, I guess she's technically not two-dimensional enough to look like the OG Wonder Woman, but as an actual human being, a sporty brunette with high cheek bones isn't a bad simulacrum.

>Gal Gadot has literally one expression (dumb smile) and the body of a praying mantis.

Oh so I guess you hate Laura Dern, too?

Even Patty Jenkins said she would have never cast Gal kek

Because he's the riddler

>I guess she's technically not two-dimensional enough to look like the OG Wonder Woman

Are you mentally deficient or a womyn?

and you're confusing bad acting with a bad script

>blame the kikes at WB not Snyder. theyre the ones that wanted an ex-IDF soldier

"How will we triumph over the evil GOYIM, Isaac?"

"I have the perfect plan, Yonaton! We'll make Hollywood cast an Israeli Jew as the next Wonder Woman. I haven't quite figured out step two yet, but step three? Conquering the world. Oh yeah, you know it, baby!"

"Mazel tov! *evil cackle*"

>what is nepotism?

Don't even have to go outside the superhero genre! Nick Cage as Ghost Rider.

Can't it be both? Two piles of shit don't make gold.

Nepotism? Who is Gal Gadot related to in Hollywood? She's an extremely beautiful woman who has done modeling and shows some real talent for acting, how exactly is it shocking that she found work?

Leto with a good script would have been fine

Her husband is a bigtime Isreali real estate broker. She didn't even want to start acting, even when Hollywood started trying to get her into movies as far back as Quantum of Solace Bond Girl. She's gotten better since Fast and Furious. Complete nonfactor in 4, 5, and only relevant as Han's girlfriend in 6.

>She's an extremely beautiful woman who has done modeling and shows some real talent for acting

>Her husband is a bigtime Isreali real estate broker.

Successful guy marries beautiful, talented woman? Not exactly seeing the nepotism angle here.

Hollywood definitely has an "in crowd", and per capita the people in it are going to be more successful than average. That's a bit of a symbiosis - they can make people rich, but they only really want to work with people who can make them richER, too. Gal Gadot has basically proven that she can do that. Wonder Woman grossed over $800 million at the box office, and stands to be a durable residual and IP commodity for the studio thanks to her work.

Leto need to be well directed. If you give him any kind of creative freedom he will ruin it.

Wew lad, this bait.

Jewish Internet Defence Force on full display tonight

Call me when a movie you lead, or hell just cast, makes something like $650 million in theaters.

You may not like Gal Gadot, and that's fine, but a lot of people do, and they aren't wrong.

>Hollywood is run by jews
>Israeli jewess is cast as Wonder Woman
>IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE GOYIM

>Lex was perfect

nice b8. Justify your shit opinion.

Jeez Gal, what are you doing browsing Sup Forums?

OK so first of all, are you seriously hanging out in Sup Forums as an antisemite? What a miserable existence *that* must be. It's like being in the KKK and deciding to move to Namibia. WTF.

Secondly, the idea that Gal Gadot's success is some sort of nefarious conspiracy by jews is... hilarious, but also fucking insane and scary. This Mein Kampf shit is going too far and you need to calm it down.

Thirdly, I've probably done more standing up for Palestinian rights in any single year of my adult life than you have, ever. What's your beef with Jews?

kike

TOP KIKE

Is this pasta?

no. it's a jew that gets paid to "SHUT IT DOWN"

Why are you so desperate to defend Wonder-kike?

I was having a rough time with my teenage daughter. We went to see the movie together, and really bonded over it. I was afraid the movie and her portrayal were going to be kind of more misandrist in tone, but instead I got treated to a great summer movie and a stellar performance by Gadot that bested anything they've done yet with Superman in terms of displaying the character's emotional vulnerability alongside physical nigh-invincibility.

She's also just fucking beautiful and easy to crush on, so there's that. I want to see more stuff with her in it, so I want you nazi asshats to shut up and stop trying to trash her just because she's jewish.

Honestly, if being a racist means you would refuse to sleep with Gal Gadot, I think that's something we should teach to kids as a way to ward them off of becoming nazis. I mean, Jesus, how distorted is your shit at that point? She's a 10.

I LOVE JEWISH WOMEN