TRUMP GENERAL - WE'RE BUILDING AN EMPIRE EDITION

>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA
truthfeed.com/flashback-video-1980s-trump-has-same-message-for-america-as-2016-trump/18403/
bigstory.ap.org/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state
detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08/30/more-than-2-dozen-pro-trump-flash-mobs-popping-up-across-michigan-tuesday/
youtube.com/watch?v=ySgvDxTlwX8
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160821-20160830/type/day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit, did anyone saw what questions PPP asked voters? I thought that PPP is serious but it looks like they are libtards.

Also, go on their twitter account, they are literally arguing with Trump supporters there, not professional at all.

MOVEMENT

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

hey lads how is it going today

Awoo

I'm driving from Eastern PA to Indianapolis. Let's see how many Trump signs I see.

TERRIBLE, NICE TRIP DUBS THOUGH

>OMG trump is a racist
>no no no I'm moving to an even whiter country if I leave

>ALLAHU AKBAR! Take off that MAGA hat or you will pay for your sins, infidel.

What do?

they are a soros arm but they are also massive immature faggots

the GOAT speaks out about crapernick

No one will miss them. They're all talentless hacks

Remove Kebab

>O'Donnell
>Dunham
>SHARPTON

Fucking no, stay the fuck out of this country, we cant afford it getting that much worse

>sikh with an Enfield
>we're supposed to believe that guy is a muslim
0/10 see me after class

I have a spare OP cued up in case of sudden departures or shenanigans.

>this is the average Hillary supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=MMT3vuSQk3g

THANK YOU BASED OTHER

the sikh thing has got to be the most elaborate bait on pol

Was able to trade in the unidentified bones and the adamantite francesca for the enchanted rubber I needed for my relic weapon in FF14.

>TUESDAY
AUGUST 30
Trump Rally
7PM
Everett, WA

>WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 31
Trump Immigration Speech
6PM
Phoenix, AZ

>THURSDAY
SEPTEMBER 01
Trump Rally
12Noon
Wilmington, OH

>SATURDAY
SEPTEMBER 03
Trump Speech
11AM
Detroit, MI

>WEDNESDAY
SEPTEMBER 07
Presidential Town-hall
Primetime
New York City, NY

- - -

>MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 26
Presidential Debate 01
9PM
Hempstead, NY

>TUESDAY
OCTOBER 04
Vice-Presidential Debate
9PM
Farmville, VA

>MONDAY
OCTOBER 09
Presidential Debate 02
9PM
St. Louis, MO

>WEDNESDAY
OCTOBER 19
Presidential Debate 03
9PM
Las Vegas, NV

>laughs
>laughs harder
>dies laughing before the bullet hits me

Why doesn't people from Idaho and Montana invade WA so they can turn it red?

Throw pork at him

Quannell X, New Black Panthers leader, on Donald Trump.
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

RW Bray, VP of MLK society, introducing Donald Trump
youtu.be/GmVVhZt5iRo

Jessie Jackson introducing Donald Trump (1998)
youtu.be/iW9Xu35GUMY

Clarence Henderson civil rights activist
youtu.be/H--C5JrKNvA

80s interview Trump on rebuilding inner cities
truthfeed.com/flashback-video-1980s-trump-has-same-message-for-america-as-2016-trump/18403/

>sikhs
>not loving trump

They like to carry guns and remove kebab.

AWOOOOMENT

Threadly remidner:

The MSM is doing its level best to try and bury the Hillary State Department Pay to Play story that AP ran a week ago - pic related.

Link to that AP story in question:

>bigstory.ap.org/article/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625/many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-her-state

/an/ is too slow, for all you guys who own MAGA dogs how do you teach them to walk on a leash? my new puppy hates his leash and stops all the time

This "blackface backlash" has to be the weakest shit yet, and there's been some very weak shit

Why don't they move to Mexico?

You could always [BUILD WALL]. Seriously, all nations should have strong borders.

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL SOME MAGA FOR THE TRUMP GENERALS!!

GREAT JOB, SENPAI

>It's filled with brown people and riddled with cri- I MEAN I don't understand the language so I can't

>Presidential Town-hall
>Primetime
>New York City, NY

Why? NY will be cucked by NYC no matter. Why even waste time in NY.

it's not possible to be a liberal and not be a hypocrite/have double standards

>Hate Trump
>Provide further incentive for people to vote Trump

Okay

WEW LAD

detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08/30/more-than-2-dozen-pro-trump-flash-mobs-popping-up-across-michigan-tuesday/

Urban Dictionary KEK

Asians, Native Americans, and mixed?

gonna blogshit a bit because youre like an anonymous family where I can rant about life

I fucking hate being a student. I'd love to just drop out but I need that retarded piece of paper. My mother is a passive aggressive lazy cunt and I swear as soon as I am done with this exam session I will get a job and move out. I wanted to start working anyway but I will move out now instead of wait an other year. I already got my application stuff ready and am looking for a place to live. I'd rather work and study full time and live with much lower comfort than to have to bear this shit all the time.

So if you ever decide to get children, be more like Trump and less like my parents who never give me more than just material support and stress.

When will Nige run for POTUS?

Probably the 8 most hated people in the American celebrity conscious. Who the fuck is that in bottom left, millie vanillie?

Keep walking. Change directions frequently without giving any indication. After about the third turn they should heel properly. It will need constant reminders but after a few weeks of daily walks on a leash that way the pup should heel properly without a leash. Keep the age of the puppy in mind.

We're going to do it, lads. There's no stopping it, we're going to Make America Great Again

Ask him to unsheathe his ceremonial dagger, it's time to remove kebab.

Make America Cyrus Great again.
youtube.com/watch?v=ySgvDxTlwX8

AWOO

pathetic damage control, won't work

It didn't work six months ago and it won't work now as bernouts are championing her destruction.

Make it happen.

Everyone I speak to think Obama was a good President. Do we just hate Obama here for no reason other than that he is black?

>he waited for the nerf

PUSSY

Raven Symone, the dikey chick on The View or the Talk or whatever

Has anyone else noticed Reuters hasn't updated their daily tracker for 5 days now?

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160821-20160830/type/day

I think something big is happening.

They included fucking Harambee in one of their presidential polls. Theyre a joke.

All-right mate

Would you still vote for Trump even if he said this?

NY is going red. We have a bunch of anons, NY Trip, Deus... And even Don Jr. said NY will be in play!

Don could easily sell out MSG for a rally.

Any sign of the you know which south east Asian trading center state actor of TG terrorism today?

Le Dilbert Man

Get a harness. Some breeds have sled dog instincts so when a collar pulls on their neck it makes them want to pull you even more. A harness won't cause the same reaction, since the pressure is evenly applied across the dog's chest and shoulders.

Best thing to do is train your dog to walk off leash, saves a lot of hassle. There are youtube videos on how to do this, the main thing to teach your dog is to come to you on command, even if it wants to chase a small animal instead.

I was leveling Black Mage and running Weeping City in the meantime. Besides I already got the HQ versions of the items anyway. Took me a shitload of time to level my crafters for that.

this is the sikhst time you posted this

Hillary's panel should say lie.

NEW NORTH CAROLINA POLL

HE IS
THE EXTRA
CRISPY COLONEL

I wrote it improperly.

It's actually a 'forum'

>MSNBC just now
>GOP Congressman
>yes, he shouldn't have tweeted the black face, but Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obam-
>cunt presenter cuts him off almost immediately
>"Congressman, that's not true, and we've had that coverage before ad nauseam"

WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS SHIT

IT'S NOT THEIR PLACE TO TELL THEIR GUESTS WHAT THE CAN TALK ABOUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY DON'T THESE PUSSY SURROGATES EVER TELL THEM TO NOT TELL THEM WHAT THEY CAN SAY

>Everyone I speak to think Obama was a good President.
You must live in a liberal area, exact opposite where I live. No, people hate him because he's a disaster in pretty much every area, economy, foreign policy, trade, immigration, crime, respect on the world stage, it's all worse because of Obama.

Then when you add his blatant disregard for separation of powers/checks and balances and his tyrannical behavior, yeah people hate his guts. Especially because of how smug he always is while he's stripping our freedoms one by one.

NO, WE HATE HIM FOR HIS POLICIES OF GIVING CONTROL OF AMERICA TO PEOPLE THAT HATE AMERICA.

HE'S DOING IT BECAUSE HE'S A GIANT ASSHOLE.

>johnson is the only one that lists his vp

Sad!

>fuck out of here 50. You just went straight bitch status
>pasty white teenager

Now make a version with glowing eyes for Krispy, Rand, Sleepy Doctor, and Don saying:
>PROSECUTE
>AUDIT
>WOKE
>MAGA

They're butthurt because Trump supporters call out their shitty methodology. They're not used to the plebs holding them to account. Everyone is supposed to be mindless and dumb and and believe whatever the pollsters say without question.

Based Curtis Jackson

Well that should be...brutal.

kikes and muds too

All of this is operationally correct:

But the reason why is that the puppy is testing for parental leadership. Very similar to "pack leader" but since discredited, ignore Ceasr on this. If you ever attacked in the woods by a "pack" of wolves, you are beoing attacked by Mom, Dad, and the kids. The "pack" is a nuclear family, 95% of the time in wild wolf surveys.

So, you are a surrogate Wolf Daddy. It is not a matter of punishing or dominating. It is a matter of leading. You pick the direction, the puppy does not. Repeat daily and you will develop a loyal dog, capable of anything, whether field trials, actual bird hunting, agility competition, Rally-O, or nose training in preparation for volunteer rescue and recovery work. Just like mine.

Mole in HRC campaign's twitter team CONFIRMED.

What blackface?

and none will be missed, except jackson but hes old and demented.

thanks bros, I will keep working on it, he knows how to come here, sit, lay down and heel already, but he's very easily distracted and doesn't listen to me for shit unless he's in "food mode" and wants a good treat

I'm guessing this is just puppy being a puppy, but I've never had a dog before let alone a puppy and it's a lot harder than I thought it was

I love him so much already though, he's a lot of fun and I spend hours with him every day which I think is good

>fuck out of here 50 you lust went straight bitch status
>lust
>dat Freudian slip

Donald Trump has long been a Green Party supporter, ya plebs. That's the secret core of his campaign. His plans won't actually save America, in fact they're tailored to bring about nothing but ruin, and that's intentional. By thoroughly destroying America's industries he hopes to make America more eco-friendly. No longer will there be factories that pollute, power plants or privately owned cars for that matter... he wants to build a public transportation system and force you to use it. On top of that, a vegan day may be enforced by the Trump administration... no meat allowed to be eaten on one day of the week. drumpf's outrageous policies seemed downright insane when I first learned of his flawed, schizophrenic platform... then it hit me. He's a Jill Stein plant! You can tell by the pattern of his eye blinks... he's morse codeing a secret message with them to his eco-terrorist friends! You thought drumpf would be YOUR candidate? Nope, he has a veritable army of eco-commies ready to start tearing down everything resembling industrial society, these organic terrorists are just ready for him to win so drumpf can prevent the police and national guard from stopping them. That's his key policy, his reason to run... to destroy America and everything that made it prosperous so y'all can live in mud huts and sing kumbaya while eating potato and carrot stew.

I was on for a few minutes early this morning(around 6-7 hours ago), and just got back on for a few now...haven't seen any particular shill or annoying weakling OP as of yet...not even the Finn who usually comes on for his 12-hour shift

thanks friend, solid advice too

Why don't conservatives in the south and midwest have more kids so the states can have more electoral votes in the future?

What blackface? Also a GOP Congressman is not necessarily a surrogate. Always humorous to hear their advice when the strategy they advocate would have never won the nomination in the first place.

But... I wanted to go...

THERE WILL BE NO DEPORTATION FORCE

In line at Washington rally....might have to buy this....

That's usually just puppy. Unless you have an especially dumb breed.

I'M SORRY, SENPAIS

IT'S LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK

You're the best Finn-bro. I gotta say you win the most creative meta-shilling award for the last 2 months. Have a rare meta-Pepe on me.

How often is it normally updated?