WE WUZ KANGZ

>Eating food of our oppressors produces mucus in the body, which is the cause of literally every disease on earth
its 2016 why dont you know this?

Our Egyptian ancestors was kings because they weren't weighed down by the white mans mucus!

get fucking WOKE

That's intestinal lining isn't it?

A valuable harvest of boypussy mana

I think this is a parody account.

Yes yes it is. Daily reminder that idiots shouldn't reproduce
>pic related, bleach enema

I keep a teenaged enema nurse in bondage for my thrice yearly cleansings.

Now boys, we could listen to all this talk of unnatural foods, or we could go get some EXTRA CRISPY COLONEL!

they put bleach in their asshole? why?

I remember that thread, good times. You just know any of those kids that live to adulthood are going to be absolutely fucked in the head.

To cure autism.

Wait. What is that? Liquefied shit?

Basically idiots had this idea that autism/adhd/schizophrenia and the like were caused by parasites in their ass like tapeworms and stuff. Now obviously this has no support in the medical community so they are forced to self treat. What they do is strap their sperg kids down and pump a mixture of bleach and warm water up their asses which causes them to shed an intestinal lining, which is what you see in that pic. Now obviously the "parasites" keep coming back, so they keep doing it, oblivious to the fact that their kids are still autistic.

"leafy greens act as a broom"
Do these retards even understand the most basic functions of the digestive tract? By the time any of your food hits your intestines its already liquefied and isn't "sweeping" or "scrubbing" anything.

These we wuz kangz people are getting kinda scary now. There are quite a few blacks who believe this shit. Actual Egyptians would be so TRIGGERED if they saw this shit.

Likely part of the intestinal walls.

>how to give your kids colon cancer by the age of 12

Liquid broom, user. We wuz kangz.

Reminder of the superiority of the shenog, whose hair is part of her nervous system... fucking haircuts must be agony.

You are just not spiritual enough to comprehend the knowledge of the ancestors. You are too weighed down by HARDENED MUCUS.

You just need to get woke, user

brought to what?

This might look stupid to you but let me point out a couple of points it makes
>black men are the guardians of the univere and are born to protect black women
>she can make a baby with any physical characteristics

This is clearly propaganda created by black women to influence black men, so they do as their told and don't question whether their woman is cheating when their baby doesn't look like him.

AYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Guardians of the Universe
>WE WUZ STARLORD

That dance off at the end would have been so much cooler.

>black men
>guardians of the universe
I don't know, if the Green Lantern Corps spent their time robbing liquor stores instead of fighting alien threats I don't think they'd enjoy the reputation they had in the comics.

Nogs claim that rape and murder is motivated by slavery reparations claims.

>hair that resembles the galaxy

i uh... what?

I don't get these kinds of pictures, what does melanin of all substances have to do with supposed intelligence or mental capacities? Isn't it just something that enhances your skin to resist UV light better?

>By the time any of your food hits your intestines its already liquefied and isn't "sweeping" or "scrubbing" anything

That's wrong. Our digestive system is unable to break down cellulose, which is what makes up the hard cell walls in certain parts of vegetables, grains and beans. An easy example is corn.

This fibrous matter is important to our digestion because it gives a better "grip" to the peristalsis action of our intestines that moves food through.

Not having enough of it with your meals causes irritation to the intestines because the food stays in place for too long. Especially if it's meat. It's the reason why so many researches come up saying meat causes bowel cancer. Because the feed their lab rats nothing but meat.

But unlike what was posted in the OP, food doesn't just stay or accumulate in our guts.

Yes it gives skin it's color and protects against uv
Also its basically the source of the Nogs superpowers, pic related

>Hueman
hue

The parents have autism themselves

Oh shit. I remember this. These people are sick. Only way to cure autism; bleach enemas for toddlers (AKA death)

Vegan diets are literally superior though. Regardless of what race you are.

>God created everything
>God wants to be worshiped
>God decides to hide
>God allows all these different religions to exist, and doesn't give any of them legitimate claims of truth
>Pascal's wager exists

Why would he do that? Does he want the vast majority of humanity to go to hell?

Holy fuck. Who conned them into doing this? The same people that convinced them that menthol cigarettes are better for them?

>2016 and not collecting your humors
>mfw

will they make you live forever or gain muscle mass?

WE WUZ CYCLOPS N SHIET

I remember as I kid I crapped out one of these, just a long one. Thought It was a parasite too honestly at a kid and said fuck it. Time to die I guess

Nogs a raping murdering hero

>Hueman

>her hair is an extension of her nervous system
If I pulled it off, would she die?

Why do so many people not know the difference between northern Africans and Sub-Saharan Africans?
That's like a Slav saying
>Look at the Eiffel Tower in Europe, Slavs used to rule the world!

Kek.

When you have such an inferiority complex that you have to make up false superiority to make yourself feel better.

reminder that nogs were excellent linguists, bix nood mater copulator, yes indeed jemima. Lawdy

Ikr? Black Americans can hold embarrasing beliefs about certain things.

This is pretty cool though. No need to be inaccurate or not true. The structures were built by Black Africans in the Horn of Africa.

Check it out fags.

Cool. Wuz that part of their space program? Pic related

I dont get the woke meme

Some crazy birch who sold bleach tablets at an incredibly marked up rate. I remember going through their Facebook page and there were parents saying their child would throw fits and not want to take their enema anymore and whether they should up the dose. Also people saying shit like 'Little Tyler is especially crazy today, must be a full moon lol'
You can probably find it if you just search 'bleach enema autism'

>bleach enema autism
Fuck dude, you just named my band

No it was part of actual history. Shocking, I know! Wanna join us in reality friendo?

>he thinks plants don't contain protein
>also uses a false dichotomy

Murrican education?

>Melanoid
Sounds like a hearty passive aggressive insult, I think I'll remember this one.

Old joke, how do you know if someone's vegan? Don't worry, they fucking tell you, no worries

>he thinks I'm vegan just because I point out it's a superior diet

You have to go back Mehmet.

Hue hue hue

>implying anyone but a liberal pussy makes this many posts about his diet in a *literal* shit thread
boi u fag

Such a shame they've gone from melanoid superman to pic related

>calls people pussy
dyel faggot

Here's something for your pussy mate. You can tuck in too if you want.

Ahah whatver you say fag

Where's the Woke History guy? He could really use this thread for his facebook meme page, I shit you not, Woke History.

>still thinks I'm vegan

Stop Mehmet. Go back.

He's right though. They weren't literal gods but the dimensions and craftmanship of the pyramids have not been emulated to this day

And they weren't built by sub-Saharan Africans...

Autistic parents are putting bleach enemas in their children to cure Autism. :^)

Blacks are prone to so many diseases and disorders naturally...

Oh but their nappy hair is galactic and their breast milk and organs are far superior.

Okay.

May I refer you to

ay the white man be keeping us down wit modern medicine. Dey don't want chu to know about dose four humors.

>he's so triggered by niggers claiming to be ancient egyptians that he can't accept the marvel of engineering that are the pyramids
>he's so triggered by niggers figuring out vegan diets are superior but for the wrong reasons

lmfao

The fucking audacity of niggers.

OK HOW COME NON OF YOU FUCKERS HAS ASKED ABOUT THESE? NoGS raping and killing thenot saying it was reparations for muh evil whitey and being made heroes n sheeeit

Cept you mate, you're okay. Google blackfootsoldiers if you want to rage

The ethopian structure looks like a goblin pit from the game Dwarf Fortress

Back to your organic grass pie, live long and prosper vegan.

bleee dat

That's just the hard mucus in your asshole talking, user.

>I-If I repeat myself enough m-maybe he'll listen!

I'd eat a grass pie over a creampie like you any day, cuck. ;)

Somone can please shoot this dumb nigger?

sweden YES!

KEK

thats partly true.
while its unneded to have a sturdy shack on africa, europeans needed to hunt and gather enought for the winter on caves.

Fkn top kek, saved

> a creampie
Here you go mate

My parents are immigrants and I was born & raised here.

The 'swede cuckshed' memes are funny but don't affect me due to my immigrant background

>built

It was carved out of fucking stone, not constructed.

What you have there is a fancy cave for cavemen

Semantics, you spaz. And palaces have been built too, loong before Europe officially embraced Christianity. We paved the way first

Forgot pic

Go on, say it, WE WUZ...