Cast and write the next Terrence Malick movie

Cast and write the next Terrence Malick movie.

Here's mine. I call it "King Over The Mountain."

*ahem*

The Sound And The Fury

Tons of people with southern accents. James Franco forbidden of even thinking of that film

Tim & Eric
Antarctica

Walking on the Sun is about two guys roaming the frozen desert looking for their lost cat.

Keep going.

"Eilimiscaf Bilg"

Mallick's first foreign venture. Set in the heart of Australia, a young actor tries to become a bouncer.

Starring:
>Henry Cavill as the actor
>Meg Ryan
>Harrison Ford
>Charlie Cox
>Mia Wasikowska
>Charlize Theron
>De Niro as "Elpenioza", the dead man..

An epic that takes you from the airports of australia, to the high-end meeting rooms and the shoddy houses of the aborigines. Witness a story* of Love, Betrayal, Hope and Hope after death as a lonely soul (Cavill) ventures into the world to make something of his own.

*Only in select IMAX theatres

The sky is blue starring Cate Blanchett, Laura dern, Jessica Chastain, Mark Ruffalo, George Clooney.
Script: not needed

Whatever you're making replace ScarJo. Elba is also meme actor.

The Crown And Cape
Basically the first half of Orlando

it's funny because it sound so true xD

I always think it's funny how the summaries of the movies tell you more about what's going on in the movie than the movies themselves.

>tfw you write somethiiing on an ancient pottery forum and no one gets it

retard

>implying Malick casts niggers
He only casts beautiful people

this

scarlet is post wall kike slag and he would never use her at this point

I still don't get it. You wrote glib facsimile in reverse... so?

There have been black people in all of Malick's movies. In Tree of Life they buy barbecue from black people.

>being this dumb
jesus christ

They weren't cast, they just wandered onto the set

>nobody laughs at your dumb post
>you get mad
Like clockwork.

It just wasn't funny, but thanks for the cringe loser

>everythinng is funny
I want summer to leave

Here is the cast of "In the Valley"

>wahhh nobody responded to my shitpost wahhh
It's a sign that you're trying too hard, retard.

He's beyond parody after Song to Song.

The Jew's Plight
Follows a blind peanut vendor (Morgan Freeman) that has mystical dreams and visions of the future in which an apocalyptic war kills 2/3s of the world's population. Everyone ignores his warnings except for a young boy, who in his adult life (played by Matt Damon) comes to realize that the prophecies were true. All the while Matt Damon and his fiance (played by Elizabeth Olsen) are trying to have a child but have been unable to for many months. At the end of it all, just as the world comes to its end, she finally becomes pregnant.

Carnival and Horror

After getting a call from his dying father a man visits Rio de Janeiro only discover that his father led another life in Brazil and that he has both another brother and sister. As tensions grow between the half-siblings, they culminate in a death brawl between the two sons in the midst of the amazon jungle. The victor of the two takes their father's inheritance.

Why did superman shave his head? Really accentuates his receding hairline.

damn richard spencer looks like THAT?

The Trial of the Snake

An English custodian, originally from London, working for a Hollywood studio for the past 20 years has finally fallen off his rocker. In his youth he thought this gig was just temporary and that he would eventually become a great Hollywood actor someday. Boy was he wrong. As the poor custodian grows more insane he becomes violent and turns to drugs/alcohol. A detective put on the case to investigate a recent string of murders in the Hollywood area must now combat his own inner demons, as he is reminded of how his son was kidnapped, and possibly raped many years ago.

He tracks down Sam, the deranged custodian, into Mexico where he goes into hiding. Detective Irwin is now fighting against the LAPD to solve the case who have all but given up. As Irwin finally finds Sam he discovers that it was he who raped his little boy. To exact his revenge Irwin violently butt fucks Sam before killing him.

nice shop faggo

holy fk his hairline is jacked