"Hillary Clinton's 'alt-Right' smear will backfire"

cnbc.com/2016/08/30/hillary-clintons-alt-right-smear-will-backfire-commentary.html

Wow, this really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it increases the membrane potential (makes it more positive, or depolarizes it.) then it is exciting the neuron, and if it decreases the membrane potential (makes it more negative, or hyper-polarizes it.) then it is inhibiting the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hteO5
youtu.be/4Wh2b1eZFUM
alternative-right.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pol loves memes amirite

I remember when I took biology in high school too,faggot.

it was kind of funny to see all the hill shills posting here "YOU'RE MOVEMENT IS FINISHED" right after that speech

as if. I only wished she mentioned Sup Forums or Sup Forums by name.

It already has.

The hacker known as Sup Forums

who is this "Sup Forums"?

A far-left website spreading pedophilia.

If this article's hypothesis is true, it means that we redpill a significant fraction of any normies that stumble in here. This seems unlikely.

It makes you scratch yer head in puzzlement.

It really makes you analyze the situation.

thanks doc

>(3) Fear about the Direction of Western Civilization:

Funny thing is that literally all the people who actually contribute to civilization support Hillary.

well-meme'd, my friend

It really makes you stare blankly into space for a few minutes.

Why can't anyone just cap the article?!

Petroleum geologist and geologists are probably conservative because they don't want to lose their job, topkek.

>LEAF

Of course some would.
Lets not forget that many people that want to destroy it also support hillary.

archive.is/hteO5

piccolodick

Thanks for this super autistic post, neuron man.

It really forces you into a state of intellectual bemusement.

It really makes you wonder what life's all about.

youre welcome ackmed

It really makes you explore your feelings.

The comment section on that article really makes me crombleflumb my blundersnatch.

It really makes you cogitate our cultural ethos.

Seems about right, desu

Thanks, Don!

really gets my gerbil running its wheel

give me the archived thread with this OC please

(((Alt Left)))

Ty for this gif. I find it oddly arousing. Time2fap.

Just came to say this is the best "really makes you think" variation so far

my artistic critique is that it's overall decent but is a little lacking in details

i think a piss bag strapped to her thigh and some dirty nappies around her cankles might add some nice spice to the image

There is literally nothing wrong with those tenets

the article is pretty positive of the alt-right

The "alt-right" doesn't exist. Literally a meme.

alt right is just a meme tho
we dont even call ourselves that

How new are you fucking idiots?

Not as new as you, apparently.

i'm okay with people pushing this meme to be honest.

the unifying factor within the alt-right is basically to destroy leftism by any means necessary, pretending it's just a boogeyman created by shillary isn't going to stop that.

>A payment of 0.04USD has been credited to your PayPal account. Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Correct the Record PAC, American Bridge 21st Century, and Media Matters to America, subsidiaries of David Brock (202) 756-4100.

>Hillary said to make the alt-right exist so here we are

Geologist fag here

There's a bit more to it than that

Even at my majority Chinese university, geology is full of fit, white people and very few numales

We go outside and do more fieldwork, hammer away at rock outcrops

It's less of a "prestige field", but still promises good money and you spend more time working with the blue collar type miners that shitlibs can't stand

I'd recommend it to any high school goyim who are still undecided

this may surprise you friend, but i was here before Hillary gave a speech about us.

Don't think you do since this is college physio/neurobiology

>im le oldfag
>hey guys let's start calling ourselves the alt right because hillary called us that
not fooling anyone you shill faggot

>college physio/neurobiology
>describing action potention
>not math-heavy
topcuck freshman biology faggot

If anything, we might want to hop unto that banner, and create something like a red-pilling network of sorts?

If the general idea of the alt-right becomes percievable to the public eye, so will its ideas. It is, indeed, a chance worth considering.

Love it when you talk sodium potassium pumps to me.

>Electrical pulse
>Not using the more correct action potential
Kys

IF we accept the mantle of alt-right, though, the Dems will just use it as the new KKK.

I wonder who would be pushing the Democratic Party to focus on white supremecists?

Like who is writing their narrative?

I wonder.

>literally

And what is the harm in that? The KKK weren't only about setting up burning crosses either, now were they?

Besides, memeing the social networks, is growing increasingly difficult. If we don't increase our tactical weaponry, the older ones will become outdated and useless.

If anything, what kind of harm could be done? The more voices that call out the truth, even if imperfect, the merrier. We literally can't fail, as long as we broadcast our messages - because you can only hide the truth for so long.

The only thing in which we could fail, and currently are failing, is the degeneration of western society. If we are to stand up to that, we would need far more power than a few splintered image-boards.

>inb4 synaptic potential is stopped via neurotoxin from botulism.

Myfirstneuron reporting in.

>Math-heavy

This isn't course 9.40 bud.

That's actually the best article on the "alt-right" that I've read so far. His definition of it is spot-on.

youtu.be/4Wh2b1eZFUM

I'm here since 2005. Leave in 5min if you want to live your life. Or you will be stuck forever.

It's positively surprising seeing an article this non-leftist on the MSM.

This gif should be the new daily dose.
Thanks doc.

I find I am in agreement with this statement.

>(((((((Contribute)))))))

people coined it as
Thanks Don.

Beautiful

But the Democrats founded the KKK.

college is just highschool with more sex and drugs

sniff sniff it smells like the shitwinds of projection

Holy shit, that's me. I thought I was a Liberal.

Sup Forums is 18+.

nigger, the alt-right has been a thing since 08

alternative-right.blogspot.com/

fucking newfags, i swear

i've here a few years, its already too late

Really makes your think.

Maybe they founded the "Alt-Right" as well to label and push extreme ideas to tarnish those who just think different then them.

talking about the dems projection bruh

try it again, i don't think we got the message yet

Delete this now.

The funnest thing were all the

>GAS THESE FUCKING NIGGERS
>1488 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE
>HEIL HILLARY
>FUCK THAT KIKE LOVING DRUMPF
>#SIEGHILL
>VOTE HILLARY FOR A WHITER, BRIGHTER FUTURE
>BRING THESE NIGGERS TO HEEL

Posts. Truly hilarious.

I remember A&P 1.

The funny thing is that people in those positions are literally incapable of expressing support of Trump or the Republicans without losing their jobs.

reverse psychology mmmm mmm its finger licken

That's actually pretty accurate. At first I was interested that there might actually be a leftist pundit who isn't a complete moron but then I read that it was written by Trump's policy coordinator.

Yeah my day as a hillshill was funny as fuck, especially newfags that didn't get the memo or detect the sarcasm.

are you in my physiology class norway?

I say this time and time again.

Never refer to ourselves as an "alt-right". Never accept the label. Its just a method for them to automatically label undesirables, like calling people "racist". We're just The Right, instead of these cuckservative faggots.

Because once you accept a label, they can use it to marginalize you and the ideas you espouse

This is much harder to achieve when you are instead an amorphous movement

A "Alt-Right" democrat plant like you wouldn't would you?

Based poo-in-loo desu senpai

I agree. But we are on Sup Forums. How much worse of a label can we get, than "The Internet Hate Machine"?

Besides, all which we would have to provide, is the information and infrastructure. The rest of the movement, can be done by the newly red-pilled normies.

sup krautbro you know there are other colors of pills as well?

Half of that list is complete trash/detrimental to the civilization, remaining Hillary supporters are looking for government funds or immigration from non-Western societies.

trust me, once Trump wins it won't matter what they label us.

much of the normie right will stop being afraid of being labeled racist.

>This seems unlikely.
What?

2 years ago I was a beta liberal bitch that couldn't figure out why my gf left me for her criminal ex boyfriend

This place red pills the shit out of you

Yes all the people that contribute to society vote Hillary

That's why people who pay no income tax are most likely to vote for her

>trust me
>some anonymous ctr faggot on Sup Forums

Yeah we sure will, Hillary.

Well, you obviously swallow that, which is fed to you for the longest - or that which makes most sense given your situation. So how many "pills" one can come up with, nah, no clue.

It isn't all that important either. What we identify as our thought-feed, doesn't change the subjective truth of the matters discussed in these parts.