JUSTICE LEAGUE (SPOILERS)

archive.is/mvlkl

What's Whedon doing

>He's been hired to basically rework dialogue, most scenes where the characters are standing around and talking, like batcave scenes have been reworked.

>Terrio had used dialogue that had a lot of metaphors, but when watching a cut they found it felt too formal and didn't work with a group that were meant to become friends, it also didn't test too well with very early test audiences, so they decided to change it .

>Snyder asked WB to let Whedon come in and help re-do these scenes and Snyder thought Whedon was able to capture this better than himself, Snyder was meant to direct this before his family tragedy, and with Whedon on board already they asked him to direct.

I can't wait for Alfred and Batman to shit quips at each other in da cave.

>Snyder thought Whedon was able to capture this better than himself

and with that the DCEU is finished.

>Snyder makes unironical kino
>critics and audiences reject it because they are brainwashed to like quipshit only
>"SO YOU LIKE QUIPS HUH MOTHERFUCKERS I'LL GIVE YOU QUIPS"
>brings Whedon in
The wrath of the kinomaster is scary

>Terrio had used dialogue that had a lot of metaphors, but when watching a cut they found it felt too formal and didn't work with a group that were meant to become friends, it also didn't test too well with very early test audiences, so they decided to change it .
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF STOP RUINING THE FUCKING MOVIE

THE TRILOGY SHOULD BE GLORIOUS, AND THERE'S JUST ONE MOVIE LEFT

REEEEEEE

this is such a stupid excuse by WB kikes as to why Snyder "left"

>And what falls... is FALLEN

WHOA top tier writing bruh. CAPEKINO

Fuck. I'm sad now knowing we won't get the true vision of his final masterpiece:(

>let me just isolate this from context and make fun of it

SO DEEP AND MEANINGFUL

Not him but it's fucking stupid within the full quote.

they should release the names of the test audience

it is stupid even in the context of the movie

It's a dumb line bro, no harm in admitting it

same***

try again bro

>+5:30 time zone
POO

cyкa блять

Prove your russianism

>a group that were meant to become friends

Since when? JL always struck me as doing their duty rather than enjoying forming an alliance, they're supposed to all hold different ideals of how to uphold justice but agree on a mutual understanding when together

Ffs Whedon's just making Age of Ultron 2 isn't he?

>Whedon's just making Age of Ultron 2 isn't he
Nah, he's trying to sleep with Gal.

>"And then Wonder Woman gets in the shower... No Gal don't bother putting the flesh coloured swimsuit on, we need it to look authentic... Yeeees... Now quip for me"

Could Joss defend himself against her husband?

I support this quipage for joss

Is that josh behind the two of them.