I'm just gonna say it. I can't wait for this show to make me feel like crap again next week

I'm just gonna say it. I can't wait for this show to make me feel like crap again next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zszD_-xM2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm with you. Looking forward to just getting really sad.

I always have to be careful with this show. I sink into a depression after every season. I think I identify with how much he hates himself too much.

I feel as though the primary audience that showers Bojack Horseman with praise do so because they get off on seeing their particular neurotic hang ups reflected in its cast and derive some egotistical masturbatory pleasure in imagining themselves as a certain kind of 'deep, sensitive and tortured soul' worthy of artistic representation; that they too are surrounded by simpletons unable to experience or even fathom the depth of their personal existential anguish.

But that's just the impression I get.

Yeah nobody here is a rich aging horse who used to star in a sitcom. You're wrong.

I like it because it's funny and sad at the same time. People have enjoyed tragic stories since Ancient Greece.

Maybe if your impression of its fans is so pretentious then its not the fans that are the problem.

>that they too are surrounded by simpletons unable to experience or even fathom the depth of their personal existential anguish.
yeah it's this, same as the RnM audience

This. It's the "I know I'm depressed but I won't do anything to fix myself because that makes me special" line of thinking.

Look at these three try-hard faggots.

Basically this.

Are you samefagging your own retarded post? You clearly haven't watched the show. It has nothing to do with that.

ITT: some guy with a small dick gets butthurt because he feels condescended to by a show he hasn't even seen.

>t. "depressed" snowflake

>trying this hard
It's unfortunate that your mother didn't abort you when she had the chance.

BACK IN THE NINETIES I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TEEEVEEEEE SHOW

You trying even harder than me

>SHUT THE FUCK UP MOM IM DEPRESSED I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES AND POST BLACKED THREADS ON /TV? OK GOSH

Thank you for typing this out so I didn't have to.

obvious samefag
Imagine caring this much about a show you haven't even seen. Sad.

Yeah, i got itbro. Depression makes you soo deep so no one can understand you. I feel you bro.

Touched a nerve there, my "depressed" friend?

I think the reason you can't understand people is just cause you're not very bright. Depression doesn't enter into it, it's just inferior genetics on your part. Someone has to hold down the bottom of the bell curve, don't feel bad, it's really not your fault.

I like it because I'm starved for quality content and the show feels like its makers have an investment in what they're doing. I like the way it looks, I like all the animals and that shit, it tickles me. The sad depressed shit is actually a bore to me, but it has the occasional payoff in things like that underwater episode. I enjoyed it and the core of the premise is exploring a character taking a role that they're unused to, a flawed person attempting to do better, and the impact is only felt with the context provided by all that depressing neurotic shit. And it looked nice.

Yeah yeah, you are truly martyrs of our time, we should build churches around you really. Being sad and apathetic is such a achieviement for a human spirit

Well everyone's superior compared to you.

you got a lot of (you)s because you wrote a post that incensed people to feel like making you feel stupid

if you want actual discussion then you could change up your writing style. if you just string together masturbatory buzzwords (ironic really) then nobody will want to do anything but laugh at you

but then again youre on Sup Forums. youre twenty and can pretend youre smart with no consequences. huzzah

Will bojack kill himself this season?finally find an outlet besides substance abuse? Or will it be more of the same "bojack finds happiness, then suddenly loses interest, and falls back into his old ways" type seasons?

do you have to be a wealthy first worlder to understand this show? I can't relate at any level

I don't even consider people who doesn't kill themselves depressed. Suicide is a logical conclusion for real depression.

>do you have to be a wealthy first worlder to understand this show?
No, you just have to be sad and lazy to get it, like most fans of the show.

yeah, soz derelict

Its a representation of "special snowflakes" especially in hollywood, so it might be hard to relate if your not well off, but i think any society has at least a few people like bojack. Propped up as a god for most their life, then when they realize their only worth is to serve other people, fall into a personality crisis

damn you are triggered.

other guy don't listen to this wank I enjoyed reading your spiel.

>if you dont kill yourself, you're not actually depressed
Wow, an real life autist on Sup Forums who would've thought?

He was right.

Prove me wrong

>35 posts
>16 posters
>repeated posts saying how brilliant one of the posts was even though it was retarded
Really makes you think.

Oh shit it's coming back already? Nice.

Next Friday, full season.

How so?

Because as i can tell, a real depression is a loosing lust for life, not self pitying 24/7 in hopes that everything just changes one say. So soon or later depressed person commit suicide because there's nothing left for him.

Thanks, good to know

Well this thread got derailed fast.

>he thinks people want to be a character who is a useless piece of shit
The show deconstructs the hero worship aspects of a neurotic, depressed main character.
He's a fucking useless cunt who deserves everything that comes his way. No one wants to be like him.

You have poor reading comprehension.

>derive some egotistical masturbatory pleasure in imagining themselves as a certain kind of 'deep, sensitive and tortured soul' worthy of artistic representation
No, not really

Like I said, you have poor reading comprehension.

Are you seriously the same fucking guy that made that retarded post? You haven't even seen the show, why do you care. Fuck off

calm down esl, take a breather and reread the post

I can't wait to see Bojack failing hard at being a parent

I-I am though?

>I have never watched the show
Bojack isn't deep. He is a lazy fat guy who tells himself he is some deep philosophical guy but the show makes it pretty clear that he is just some asshole that nobody should waste their time with. At least you got some good (you)'s out of this shitty post.

Well him killing himself will be the series finale so I hope he won't do it this season. I would guess his daughter will die though or he will drag her down to his level with drugs and shit.

I got bored and gave up midway through the third episode but I keep hearing it's good
When/does it pick up?

Bojack always makes me want to go on a ridiculous over-the-top bender of drugs and alcohol.
But I don't have enough friends (any) around to do that with. Nor do I really have the money

So instead I just sit in my room feeling like shit. But it's cathartic
I don't think people who hate the show understand that. It's the same reason that feels threads on Sup Forums used to be so popular. It's not masturbating in your depression; it's just allowing those emotions to surface rather than being repressed and ignored. And it's a nice relief, especially when you know you're not alone in these feelings, so as to speak.

NEVET HAD TO KNOCK ON WOOD

>bojack isn't deep but is deep the way he treats the lack of deep thoughts, therefore the character isn't deep at all, because if it were, I would look like a pretencious 18y.o. normie with some personality disorder

yeah, nah... fuck off faggot

PS not that poster

>tfw to smart too not be depressed

if you're not hooked by then, don't watch further.it sets the tone on the first episode, and doesn't deviate from that other than character development.

Godspeed you black emperor!
Is bojacks theme band

That underwater episode is kino

I like the show because I think the jokes are funny. I hate pretty much every character except Mr Peanut Butter.

nah i just wanna qatch bojack fuck people with his horsecock

Memes aside this is the most overrated show currently on tv

I want to bang princess carolyn.

>next week.
So soon? Oh boy, time to stock up on brandy and cigarettes.

What should I be watching instead?

I can't wait for more characters to randomly have special snowflake sexualities, abort more babies, fuck more underage girls, and FIGHT TRUMP SLAY QUEEN

It's nu male shit made for nu males
Disgusting fucks keep reinforcing their pathetic existential dread with hollyjew filth.

If you dont eat garbage food for better life quality why would you allow cancerous cysts like this one to infiltrate your mind.

It's because you are a nu male with 0 integrity. The perfect goy consumer.

I hate this artstyle so much

youtube.com/watch?v=1zszD_-xM2w

should've watched this show sooner :'(

Isn't next season going to be against drumpf?
Showmakers said it would be

>It's nu male shit made for nu males

Nailed it. This show is designed to make people feel like shit so they end up doing nothing all day, which is exactly how 'they' want it.

I hope you enjoy him killing himself. It's been foreshadowed for ages.

Love him or hate him, Trump is hilarious and not making fun of him is a missed opportunity. As long as they do it well I won't mind.

Lets so that Joke that everyone Else ist doing. Remove politics from Shows please.

It starts getting better at the second half of the first season, season 2 and 3 are great throughout.

I'm not gay but I would ADORE being married to Mr. Peanut Butter

I think it'll be more like the dog getting into politics and being racist or something

This, based on the trailer at least.
It works quite well as well since Mr Peanut Butter is best known as a game-show host, other than his sitcom twenty years ago. Also, the show actually writes their characters properly. So it won't just thrown him under the bus to make a funny drumpf lol joke.
I'm kinda interested to see how the show handles it desu

This

Which comedian said they weren't making Trump jokes because it was too easy?