/got/ general I bet on the winning side edition

So what was his masterplan all along?

Prev

user want Jon ass

Getting caught.

CERSEI IS CUTE

Post-mortem letter revealing to Sansa that she's completed her training and he purposely made a misstep to have her execute him will be in the first episode of season 8, mark my words

It took a magic psychic omniscient teenager, a magic assassin, a trial without any evidence presented and LF literally confessing for no reason to write him out of the show. D&D really went all out trying to get rid of /ourguy/

aggh...

Get executed on purpose to get resurrected by the NK and join the winning side.

We'll know soon enough when the books are done in 2029

Let's talk about the Theon fight scene and how it's stupid as fuck.

Remember when Tyrion had Justin Bieber hair, aka the most popular hair of the year 2007 for white males aged 12-17

(targaryens)

all he ever wanted was the tully cunny
it's pretty simple

White walkers want to restore the Reich.

I'm not an expert, but wouldn't getting kicked in the crotch without balls still hurt as much as being kicked anywhere else in the body? Probably more so since there would be a wound and scarring etc.
Also Theon still has his fucking balls anyway, it's just his dick that was cut off.

how can you say that about this thicc, delectable manlet perfection

So were the old farts at the Citadel right?

Were the Others unable to get past the Wall without the help of Viserion?

rip forgot pic related

Ignoring that, but how did getting kneed in what, we'll assume, is a relatively 'numb' spot allow him to regain his composure from

>beat to shit, barely able to stand

to

>able to knock out opponent without taking another blow

So bad I could see it happening

Gentle reminder, Jon Arryn's death kicked off this foolishness. Sweetrobin is the final boss.

yeah but he's the smartest person in westeros
he's not getting YAAAASQUEENslayed in the books

wtf did he mean by this?

well not exactly
he's going to get ROPED by deadfu

The Maesters also are implied to have killed off all the dragons in the first place. They really were the good guys all along

Theon should have been packing brass knuckles or something

I mean who starts a fight you don't know you can win

Realizing his greatest shame could be his greatest strength gave him the righteous fury to come back from the brink.

havent you ever watched an anime baka

>GRRM's blog still have comments disabled

Huh? Why is that?

maybe he just didn't care whether he can win or not

literally anime reversal trope

Sansa probably kills him later on but book Sansa is at least tolerable and her getting gradually smarter is believable as apposed to show Sansa who has magic powers since she got raped

"hey so about winds of winter..."

a much more preferable death than being nothingpersonned by anime goblin

It will be announced along with S8's premiere to boost sales.

nah nigga it's gonna be the royces, they're onto his shit
do you even watch preston

>Mirri Maz Dur killed my husband

I feel like book Sansa won't be so stupid to kill him off knowing she could make use of him. She'll probably just subtly let him screw himself over while coming out completely clean. Having her pull a sith lord is, thankfully, beneath gurm's level, but surprisingly above Sansa's.

He probably has built up an extremely high pain tolerance from all the abuse he suffered at the hands of absolute madman

That's what we are - Ghosts.

>So this...is the power of castration...

*above D&D's level

I meant to say, except im retarded

Literally when did Justin Bieber have that exact hairstyle?

well not exact, but approximately. You know, the sk8er shag look. Bieber straightened his hair too much for it to look exactly like this. It's really jarring looking back and seeing it on Tyrion.

But it's not how it looked, it's 2 different hairstyles that happens to have similar length.

Is it true Azor Ahai?

>tfw we get Fire and Blood AND Winds of winter in 2018

I DENY IT

>tfw it's just another year of wildcards

Man, I laughed out loud when I was watching that scene. I was like, 'oh man, he'll get kicked in the crotch and be all 'CHECKMATE'" and then it actually happened, it was great.

Unimportant, that bloodthirsty master assassin girl killed him and it was AWESOME

>he didn't die so good

Even brave men blind themselves sometimes, when they are afraid to see.

wait night king can't raise bodies that are burned by viserion

majesty is sweet as fuck

If Viserion breathes fire, then he should just self -immolate when he does it. Also he will be burning corpses so they can't be raised.
But if he breathes 'ice' (whatever the fuck that means) then how did he melt the wall?
Also surely all it takes is one of the other dragons to breathe fire on him, or a dragonglass tipped scorpion bolt to take him out.
The Walkers are such a non-threat in the show right now it's laughable

>the kings of winter

He still breathes fire, it's just got a different kind of magic to it now.

That's very convenient, does the Night King have a lot of experience raising dragons?

>all the worship of chaos

somewhere deep in harrenhal, lies house baelish's most prized possession.

a statue of a frog taken long ago, from a land far away. of a god of chaos that brought many happenings and epic gets to all who have faith in him

sadly, ancient "meem" magic ran out of favor and was soundly defeated by a more powerful and sinister magic. bad writing.

WHY DONT BERIC JUST TEACH THEM HOW TO SET THEIR SWORDS ON FIRE

epic bro

simply epic

Do you believe we're here for a reason?

>t. controlled opposition redditor cuck who jerks off to milo's gay anal hebrew interracial poz-swap sex tape and makes "based blackman" "based muslim" and "based jew" posts

Fucking yeah it is. Gold will always be better than 2, hands down.

>Your Majesty, a building has been upgraded

i believe i am here to watch this show put house dondarrion on the throne
i hope

Because of your kinds nostalgia googles all these good old series just died

Well he's also magic. And I think he's also supposed to have greenseer powers so he probably 'foresaw' it.

This doesn't look at all like a sk8er boy shag look?

why did tyrion just keep looking on at their room while banging?

was he mad?
jealous?
frustrated that he didnt bring his superman costume to the boat?

urgh...

Please. I have them both installed and hands down 1/Gold is a better experience than 2.

this is without a doubt the worst show i've ever seen. worse than the wire. i didn't think such a thing was possible

Scene really makes no sense. It strengthens their alliance, there has been 0 inkling he's in love with her & he knows she'd never consider him, plus jon is a moderating influence on her. What could it possibly mean, other than like a raven teleported over to the boat with the news of Jon's true parents and suddenly everyone cares about tenuous incest.

yfw webm toyocuck posts in this thread

Not sure. Either jealous or he knows about Jon's heritage.

>baiting this hard

gtfo of here justin you talentless piece of human shit!

aaaaagghhhhh....

The director confirmed that he was worried that this might cause problems in the future. Also now with Dany being in love with Jon she might listen even less to Tyrion's advise and that makes him a bit butthurt.

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known.

>drogo was catatonic and couldn't give consent

fuck this rapist cunt

>the oppression of cis white males will never return !

Jon and Dany have already made one secret pact that almost ruined their plans, it's not that strange for Tyrion to be annoyed at them planning things without consulting him

th-thanks user

>needs a year and a half to shoot 6 episodes
Why? What the hell is going on?

Fair enough. I guess he'd prefer to be there for the planning stages of a union, but sex is kind of necessarily spontaneous. lol

>have characters threaten dozens of times that Cersei bullshit will cause the people to revolt
>blows up the Sept on her trial day and a population of millions does nothing

Fuck this show

They need full on winter, then moving into spring scenery, and I think the scripts just got started or just finished rough drafts or w/e, so filming probably won't begin until december or january.

they admired her spunky underdog charm.

Even though 2 weeks before they were throwing rotten produce at her naked cgi body

what is with this show's retarded power levels
>the mountain
>constantly talked up by all the other characters as some big chad, strongest man in westeros, rapes all the riverlands pussy he could ever want
>jobs to some flowery little yellow faggot from the desert
>probably going to job against the hound in s8

>the hound
>only known for being a jobber, mostly for jobbing against the mountain as a child, but also for jobbing at the blackwater
>spends most of the show being some outrageous chad that cuts everyone in half and steals all their money and chicken
>probably going to chad all over the mountain in s8

literally no way to know who's stronger or weaker than anyone, it's total bullshit and asshole pulls

The commonfolk don't care that the high lords play their game of thrones. Some building they're not allowed into blew up, containing some people that look down on them. Big fucking deal.

user, anime rules don't apply to real life. Person A might beat person B, and person B might beat person C, but that doesn't mean person C can't beat person A.

irl is more like rock-paper-scissors than dbz

If that was some random castle I'd agree but it's the seat of the entire continent's religion.
If somebody blew up the Vatican there would be hell to pay

The hound has had zenkai boost.

I love my queen and her dad.

I wouldn't give a damn about the vatican, good riddance. Sure as hell most people here don't care and would rather the pope be somewhere else.

>Arya's now on the Hound's power level 1v1
Let that sink in

Haven't watched this shitfest since season 5, but just popping in to say that Littlefinger's death is by far the most idiotic thing that's happened in a show that's been filled with idiotic things in the past few years.

Why couldn't they just stick to the books? Why was that so fucking hard?

George is smart enough to never kill Baelish off probably, and if he does, it won't be in such a pathetic fanservice way.

>The most genius mastermind in Westeros who orchestrated the War of the Five Kings gets outsmarted by 2 spunky kids.
Bravo D&D