How you holding up?

How you holding up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA
youtube.com/watch?v=L1lBhN_jXaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit

Alright I guess. My OCD has been fucking with me at an all time high. I finally built the courage to go out for once and went to a bar for karaoke. Got some compliments and ended up talking up with this cute girl. Although she has a kid and a fiance (although she kept bashing him and asking if I had a gf along with talking about her place that she only lives in) but me and her had a great time. I gave her my number but don't expect anything from her. I guess things are getting better

i live in houston so i'm feeling a little under the weather.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA

i beat the elite four
meanwhile in real life im a fucking mess

turned 21 two weeks ago and already descending into alcoholism

this insomnia is fucking my shit up

Word

On the last episode of my current show, having major anxiety about picking a new show. It might be easier to die.

Not well. I'm thinking about doing an acid trip tomorrow because I've bottomed out so bad there's nowhere to go but up and I have to shake myself out of it. Fuck.

a few nights ago i got blackout drunk and apparently pissed on my parent's door in the middle of the night
i haven't left my room since

Going fucking nowhere, even though i like my job.
I just don't see how i'm supposed to jump from where i am now, to a house with garage, garden and an able-bodied wife.

Without taking a gargantuan loan up my ass that is.

stupid amerilards
come to aus and we'll show you how it's done

It's almost 11am and I'm sitting at home. Not good, man.

my antidepressants are losing their effectiveness

why is everybody an alcoholic here

3 assignments due next month
sitting here playing overwatch even though im having a shit time in 90% of my games

i'd kill myself if i wasn't a fucking pussy.

i wouldnt be out of bed by 11am

Not well. Waiting for the people who care about me to die so I can off myself.

if you were one of those people you wouldn't have to

Still unemployed, although actively looking for a job. I have a job interview tomorrow.

Meanwhile I attend tabletop gaming club every week so at least I have a minimum social life. On evenings I play this vidya-kino.

Waiting for people to die doesn't work well. My abusive stepfather was 55 and 200 lbs overweight, I figured he would kick off any time. That was 20 years ago, fucker's still walking.

there's always another show out there youtube.com/watch?v=L1lBhN_jXaY

I began balding on the back of my head a few years ago and it annihilated my confidence, so I turned into a fat depressed hermit introvert

What a pity. I was a damn good looking guy, really charming and sociable too.

Well I have been mastrubating for some time...

teaching myself musical composition, its pretty awesome
getting autismbux
shitposting from the toilet right now

Good luck in your interview user! Steady paycheck is a good thing.

t. teenager

fight me vegemite nigger

i'm literally taking a shit rn

if only you werent retarded, you might have thought of just shaving your head and rolling with it

Most baldlets like you become /fa/ and /fit/ and it gives them their confidence back. Usually they also get arrogant and smug to hide their insecurities too, but in a world of normies you should do well.

i can't remember the last time i woke up before noon

Meh normal day at the Office

shouldnt it be hairlets? baldlets doesnt make sense desu

If she's talking about her place that she lives in a lone then that's pretty much an in right there. You could banged the bagina then bounced but you fucked up.

Well she was also kinda ready to head out and she was with her mom

It makes me feel ugly and makes me feel like there's a hole inside me. Like anyone could make fun of me for it. I'd have nothing to say. Go along with it as I'm being degraded? Get serious and explain how I can't help it? Yeah that looks cool. Get really angry and punch their face in? Whoa no one likes a bald psycho hothead.

I used to look real nice. I've gotten "you look like Kurt cobain" an uncountable amount of times in my life, by total strangers even. Spoiler: girls always thought I looked good.

Now it's over. Please let me die.

I unrionically like late night Sup Forums feel threads

You just need to learn how to banter, baldie

You just have to say; "would you laugh at a person in a wheelchair?". Nothing else.

who /mild alcoholic here/
>drink three times a week alone
>always a minimum of 6 pints of i'll drink a bottle of red in an hour and supplement it with a couple pints
>don't even do anything other than shitpost drunk

Turning 25 in a few months with nothing really to show for it. The only thing I ever had were my close friends but we're all slowly drifting apart after almost 2 decades of friendship. Either moving city, or getting closer with a new group. But I was never able to make new friends. Suicidal ideation is at its highest its ever been as I continue to fuck up. Even my older sister who practically raised me is starting to distance herself from me as she begins to realise I'm doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Bought a bike and rode it home today.

Now it's time to find a feed.

I'm drinking lots and eating lots
It feels alright
Then I get fat
That doesn't feel so good
Stuck between a rock and a hard place at this point.

could be worse, you could've went bald at 15 like me. you'll adjust, and if you hang in there for a few more years they'll probably cure it.

No one would harass you for something like that man.
You're paranoid, get your shit together, one step at a time.

th-thats considered alcoholic?

I'm thinking about getting on propecia. I know the risks.

I've had a few jabs thrown at me over it and it really gets under my skin. I get anxiety when I have my back turned to someone.

yes

*hugs you*

even at 7 days a week I 'd hardly classify that as alcoholism

see: mild

Me

This is not in any way Sup Forums related, fuck off

>mild

no such thing as mild alcoholism. you're in or you're out.

dayum thats deep, senpai
Its not that easy, however, depression warps the way you see yourself and the world around you to such extent
that youre practically unable (without outside help) to break the negativity surrounding your existence.