Being paid minimum wage by your employer is your employer simply letting you know if he could pay you less than minimum...

>Being paid minimum wage by your employer is your employer simply letting you know if he could pay you less than minimum wage they would.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why even have the minimum wage?

Really makes you think.

You can easily get out of min wage by knowing your value, asking for raises and working hard, do a blue collar job if you want something steady, pays well, is masculine and fulfilling

Wages are supposed to be equal to the marginal product of labor. If wages were any higher or any lower than the MPL, profits are not being maximized.
Minimum wage is a price floor. It allows people who have an MPL of less than minimum wage earn more than they deserve. Therefore, it's inefficient

Good goy, there's no need for a minimum wage you would just use le negotiation power and not get paid 50 cents an hour. Of course there would be no one willing to work for such low wages when all businesses will pay as little as possible!

Raising minimum wage hurts people making slightly above minimum wage (likely the majority) and after a few years prices raise commensurate to the raise in wage.

Provide tax incentives for employers that pay well instead.

This is why I don't work.
Hillary 2016, suckers.

Why not lose a bit of profit, pay people a bit more, they feel invested in their work, they enjoy making shlomo his money now, etc

Why can't they just rise the minimum wage to like 1000 dollars per hour? Everyone would be a millionaire!

See It's not about paying them as little as possible.

>minimum wage laws prevent your employer from paying you what you're worth

>Why not lose a bit of profit
Are you even listening to yourself?
Workplace psychology is a lot more complex than just what the workers are getting paid

>than they deserve

Subjective and not an argument.

"Not an argument" argumentum is not an argument.

>he thinks it's ok for shlomo to buy that 3rd summer home and 4th yacht instead of paying the people who actually worjkand make the money for him an extra 50 cents an hr.

You're a good goy.

Complaining about your wage is you letting your employer know you don't give a shit about the job and just want GIBS. If you worked for me and ever brought up money, you would be promptly fired. Work should be work's own reward.

Whatever bootlicker, I doubt you employ anyone.

What the fuck does that even mean? What does minimum mean to you?

It's not subjective, it's totally quantitative. Lrn2economics before you embarrass yourself anymore

>work for no money because working for free should be a reward

Kek

The minimum wage is the primary thing drawing illegal immigrants into the country

For example in my hometown in California, none of the local teenagers can work because the minimum wage is so high. But illegals work under the table for cash, so everyone hires them. Raising the minimum wage brings in even more illegals to do the work at a discount

>(((economics)))

I enjoy my job quite a bit but that's fucking autistic and retarded. I wouldn't do my job for free. Would you do your job for free?

>OP has never asked for a raise because he knows he doesn't deserve one

Minimum wage employee = talentless labor. Period.

I own a liquor shop. I don't hire unskilled labor. Even my cashiers have had extensive wine training down the road at the Culinary Institute of America. I work the shop FT myself, use PT weekend college-kid labor for the weekend. I pay them $12hr cash so they don't whine/complain about having absolutely no job security or benefits.

If you don't like being a wagecuck and have no skills, start a cleaning company. Anyone can dust shit and push brooms. Have two friends, former junkies, just got a buyout from Merry Maids for $1,000,000+ for their routes/clients.

A higher minimum wage doesn't mean more money

Basically what you're saying is, hire non-degenerate white people and you're good to go

>get payed minimum wage
>boss complains im not working hard
>tell him
>"im sorry, you purchased the bronze package user"
"If youd like to upgrade to the Silver Package, it'll be an additional five dollars an hour more plus tip"
>gets rectal ravaged
>calls me in to see owner of company
>tell them the same thing
>get a raise on the spot

but you're all too beta to just flat out stand up for yourself.

enjoy making that 7 dollars an hour

>Hurr math is hard for me so I'll just make up something that I can understand

Not OP but when I worked entry level I asked before getting the job and after working for months at these corporate chains. The answer was always no. He'll when I wirked at the movie theater in high school there was a guy working there for almost 10 years who never got a raise. Some places simply don't do it.

You have to have a minimum wage to match the welfar benefits received.

When demoncrats want to raise the minimum wage it is because government handouts are worth more than a man's labor is worth.

>I pay them $12hr cash

As if this is something to feel good people. Still akin to a wage cuck poverty salary.

earning minimum wage means you are a shit worker that never earned a single raise. you are lucky to have a job at all.

Yes. I do manual labor for only room and board, no pay.

The minimum wage is always a floor and will sooner or later become the new wage nobody wants to accept. We've raised the minimum wage many times over the decades and still the minimum wage earners demand another raise in time. Perhaps we should look at social and economic conditions and improving education to boost wages and stop importing niggers and spics into America.

I've only ever worked minimum wage jobs and even I oppose minimum wage laws.

Not really, it equates to $18hr on the books. I give them wholesale prices on anything as well. Would you rather pay $280 for a case of Krug, or $1,200 retail?

Works out to their benefit. College kids love to party.

People with your logic are exactly why I collect benefits rather than work. Thanks for paying your taxes, wagecucky.

Jesus Christ, you morons moaning about minimum wage are fucking retards.

It doesn't matter how much you raise the minimum wage when there are banks manipulating the money supply of your nation for their own profit.

Remove mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

You got a five dollar raise for being autistic?

>give him fifteen cents, it will annoy his even more autistic boss

This is you and you talk in a robot voice

haven't paid income tax in 11 years.. fuck the IRS.

So you manipulate borderline young alcoholics by bribing them with alcohol and then don't pay taxes while at the same time selling poison to the community. Wow you're a very moral person user.

t.muslim poster

Being paid minimum wage is your employers way of telling you a brain-dead monkey could do your job.

Minimum wage = minimum skill and ability.

Nah but the liquid jew if degenerate and those that sell it are the same aa drug dealers and even more degenerate.

Its pretty effective for dismissing a claim

Enjoy your minimum wage.

Minimum wage isn't the problem idiots

The problem is businesses refusing to give employees enough hours to receive any kind of employment benefits.

It's better to have 4 employees working full time than it is to have 12 doing 3-4 hour shifts but those 12 employees are way easier to replace and cheaper to have

Being paid minimum wage by your employer is society letting you know that you need to acquire value if you don't want to be treated like garbage.

If your boss can pay you minimium wage and you can't find a job that pays you more you better up your game.

Why not just get a better job with your skills?

Usually if you want a raise you earn it with you know... hard work, adding value to the company, and having a skill-set. If you can't do any of those, you deserve what you are making.

The whole point of raising the minimum wage is for the government to reap the tax rewards of more people hitting higher tax rate brackets.

That and the government unions all have clauses that rate employee pay based on the minimum wage so every government employee gets a raise.

The government wealth skimmers are the only beneficiaries of the rising minimum wage.

>grind shitty job for 3 years to get experience under my belt
>finally get a decent factory position
>low-tier jobs start paying the same wage I just started making