Why are women such traitors?

Goddamnit Sup Forums. We talk about white women burning coal/kebab/rice every day which is of course true, but a lot of nigger/kebab/gook/poo in loo women also get bleached a lot. Why are women such goddamn traitors?

>Be black, go to the Netherlands, get hot grills because you're black
>Be white, go to Africa/Asia/South America, get hot grills because you're white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be real with you and give you some bro advice

Light skinned hispanics/latinas qt girls are as close to white girls as you can get without the white girl baggage. Very loyal girls too and they cook well

This is true, but your best option, if you can find it, is to date foreign / European white girls

plus they shit themselves like burgers so its a match made in heaven

what is the average age of people who make these threads

women are generally less promiscuous in general than men and don't really prefer to date out at higher rates, with the exception of asian women

Ok, Sadikh, I think you've used up all your government issued internet for the day.

They are only traitors if they do not read the bible. For without faith they are faithless in marriage and in relationships. I cannot understand how atheists survive in their supposedly "superior" lifestyles.

German I need your advice, how do I decondition my German fiancé? She's red pilled on most everything but every time I mention the merchant or the 6 gorillion she goes full damage control

treason is part of their dna, goes all the way back to adam and eve. Women only respect power

Funny because the EU has less regulations on the Net than burgers

loyalty is not a useful trait for women in terms of evolution

too much internet, not enough outside world (or shit social circles)

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

Your pic is more butthurt than your text

It's definitely true that a woman who submits and fucks the guy that just killed her mate will be biologically successful than a woman who decides to die alongside him

That's why you heard of everyone from the Mongols to the Romans "invading and acquiring wives"

In what way are they less promiscuous?

Men go for quantity, women go for quality. When a confident man who is learned in playing women engages a woman, the woman cannot cope and submits to the man. I have seen this happen close to ten times.

The man has had eight or nine sexual partners within a group, all those females also had other partners. So by default men might be more outgoing, however the phrase "when you have sex you're having sex with every other person that person has been with" comes into play.

In this argument I claim both men and women are equally shit.

>i agree with you completely, but ur still butthurt lmao

No dumbshit what you typed directly contradicts the "hurr women are disloyal cunts" pic you enclosed.

They're disloyal for a perfectly valid evolutionary reason

Women are all cunts.

the picture references evidence of the phenomenon we're describing m8
not my fault you can't into reading comprehension

Yeah I'm out of this thread. Fuck you.

Honor is a male abstraction. Women are just bystanders to this world.

They want to diversify thier gene pool

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

This picture always makes me chuckle.

I don't know if they are traitors as much as they are hedonists filling their fuckit list.

i want a one night stand
I want a thug bbc
I want a latino
i want a rock star
i want a threeway
i want a big titted blonde
i want to cheat

blah blah blah

>women are generally less promiscuous

objectively wrong

ngl i get alot of black girls now i think all the white-cis-male hating has made us a bit of a dark horse and therefore arousing,

Pull harder, Germany. You can win this!