CHRIS BROWN IN STANDOFF WITH LAPD

ktla.com/2016/08/30/lapd-seeks-search-warrant-for-chris-browns-tarzana-home-after-he-allegedly-threatened-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

laist.com/2016/08/30/chris_brown.php
breaking911.com/breaking-chris-brown-standoff-lapd-watch-live/
youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk
instagram.com/p/BJvUhecg009/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial&hl=en
twitter.com/BobSapp/status/770691347464458243
instagram.com/chrisbrownofficial/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

laist.com/2016/08/30/chris_brown.php

Hes sending Instagram videos during this whole thing. Dindus should no longer be able to access social media

Send in R2Dindu. Blow this nigger up!

Niggers using the Internet is the most disgusting cultural appropriation I have ever seen

>According to TMZ, a woman called 911 overnight and claimed the artist threatened her with a gun. LAPD says no shots were fired.
>He has since thrown a duffel bag out of a window. TMZ reports the bag contained weapons and drugs.

breaking911.com/breaking-chris-brown-standoff-lapd-watch-live/

huh you mean like that stupid bitch who held her child on her lap with a shotgun while police tried to get her to chill the fuck out for 6 hours and eventually got blown away and got her child wounded as well all while repeating to said child "dey hur to keelt us. das wut paleese do. dey keelt us remumbur dat lil nigga" and all the while posting video after video showing what was happening and then stupid niggers still got on the news saying "WE DUN KNAH WUT RLY HAPPENED. DEY OUT HURR KEELIN US NIGGAS"

Thought this was another thing like "Vladimir Putin" being arrested

Dindus using the internet gives us a live feed of all the stupid shit they do because they're too retarded to go off-grid even when they're on the run from the cops. Personally I'm very happy about it.

Oh god please shoot him.
PLEASE SHOOT HIM.
#justiceforrihanna

Kekekekekek

Honoring your dubs with a reenactment

what are they waiting for? shoot the nigger

Steam?

Today might be the day where we see the death of Chris Brown and massive LA riots.

Praise Kek, let it happen.

praise kek

Dubs he dies
Singles he lives
Trips no one survives

FOX 10 helo livestream.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1ogVyyz8Wk

Lynch him

He's dumb. They have him cornered while they're getting the warrant. They're not leaving until they have it.

You can take the nigger out of the ghetto, but you'll never take the ghetto out of the nigger.

A news story about "famous" niggers? Shouldn't that coal burning whore Kinsey be all over this thread? She must be too busy sucking nigger dick for a promotion to be aware of what's happening. Or maybe she's actually there fucking Chris Brown.

Why is there no real reporters on this instead of these celebrity gossip girls?

EVERYONE BANEPOST ON TWITTER

Who is that anyway

who on earth is kinsey?

Chris Brown? Doing something BAD? I'm SHOCKED!

Is that a deflated bouncy house in his front yard?

>tarzana

These dubs say Cali will turn red.

lol his latest instagram

> BUY DOWNLOAD STREAM MUH NEW MIXTAPE

instagram.com/p/BJvUhecg009/?taken-by=chrisbrownofficial&hl=en

>Kevin Owens

LOL

Fucking dumbass, not even celebrity niggers understand how to cooperate with police so the situation doesn't escalate.. is it really genetic or wtf is this shit?

As much as they talk about "racist" cops, I feel like if I did ONE of the 200 things CB has done, I'd go away for 10 years. Fuck this guy.

West coast Faux News whore. She's usually the one that posts any celebrity nigger story threads because she thinks that's what constitutes news. She could very well be the woman who was there fucking Brown that called the cops. Screen cap this. I bet it was her.

Isn't he the comedian who did the video about how to behave around police? Lmao

probably. a few minutes said he celebrated with people last night so maybe its from the party.

something happened and he dre a gun on some strangers at the party. then some chick called the police.

He probably set it up himself. Look at all his cars strategically places for the helicopter shot. He says BLM, but has he done anything for that? Donated money or helped them? Dudes lazy.
Well he's a celebrity. Look at Lindsay Lohan, loads of people would've been fucked hard. Also, CA jails are full so chances are you wouldn't.

>have millions of dollars

>build that ugly ass house

He keepin it 100 for da bros. Dis how u earn street cred n shieeeeet.

Check em for Kek

"Musician"

Imagine being a hard working family man slaving for years to buy a nice house in a nice neighbourhood. The Chris fucking Brown moves in next door.

>Being this sad
How much if a miserable faggot do you have to be to pretend a good wholesome conservative girl is a mudshark?

Accurate

I doubt any nice family men can buy a house anywhere near there

That postage stamp of land is probably $5,000,000

Lord KeK please give us this

He is about to martyrdom us into a new age!

A sacrifice to the void!

Just shoot he nigger, the Jews already gave him the perfect life and he fucked it up like the nigger he is.

your jealousy is showing user

>cops got you surrounded
>tell them to get a warrant you aren't coming in here
>put all drugs and guns in a bag and throw it out the window

Flawless logic right here.

I'm fuckin ready

SACRIFICE BLOOD TO KEK GOD

That's Chris Rock, you dumbass.

She used to be on the fox10 stream. Kind of cute.

kek. seems like a chilled operation.

Chris brown is an r&b singer who a ehile ago beat the shit out of rhianna

Who?

The construction of this house is pathetic. No attention to detail.

Kinsey is a chick that works for Fox 10 in Arizona
Bunch if cunts spread fake rumors that she's a coal burner and then a few shitty edits were made to make it look like she hangs out with them to imply she likes niggers.
All but one of the photos with niggers in that collage is actually real and it's the most average let's take a pic photo you can make

Whatever, they all look the same

Was just about to say.

Looks like absolute shit.

Hi Kinsey. I was wondering how long it would take you to get the dick out of your mouth and get back to the keyboard. Were you the one that called the cops?

is he rolling up a fucking spliff?

twitter.com/BobSapp/status/770691347464458243

It looks like she likes to stream Trump rallies. And is still a coalburner? Huh.

Those sunken eyes and twitchy movements. Chris Brown is on the crack.

kinsey confirmed coal burner

did he really have guns and dude weed?

Which one is real?

This is going to be a south park episode

Yeah the trolls, stalkers, and anons calling her nigger lover in every chat got to her

WHERE IS THE FUCKING LIVE STREAM MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!

hes trying to roll one kek

look how comfy that house is...for a nigger with absolutely no talent.
can anyone link to the instagram stuff?

How long before he gets his head blown off?

hahahah he threw a bag of guns and drugs out the window what a fucking idiot

wait.
He is fucking rich.
Why would he have illegal guns at his house?
Isn't marijuana allowed in California?

Throwing the bag out of the window seems sketchy as fuck.

That aside I would thunderfuck samias poon

instagram.com/chrisbrownofficial/?hl=en

That's Chris ROCK. Chris BROWN was the guy famous for beating a woman.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

>millionaire

>his house doesn't even have crown moulding

It looks like a poverty tier apartment inside

whats happening ?

He just locked his house and police cant enter ?
What did he do ?

SEND IN THE ROBOTS

Hey hurt RiRi. That's America's sweetheart. Niggas got to pay!

>beating up a qt barbadian

baka

HE WUZ A GOOD BIY

lmao, which one of you fags was "he's a good boy trying to turn his life around??"

A lady said he pointed a gun at her.

>HES A GOOD BOY
>TRYING TO GET HIS LIFE AROUND

WHICH ONE OF YOU MAGNIFICENT FAGGOTS TWEETED THAT ?

THEY READ IT ON FOX

One where she is wearing Orange, the rest aren't even her
I have never been this bored in my life and this is pathetic mate
Either kill yourself or find a cause to follow
Shitting up threads is for faggots

Turn in to hear this right away from a tweet reading.

>He's a good boy, just trying to turn his life around

thanks mate.

Any moment now, Chris Brown will get shot for being hostile and potentially pointing a firearm at police. BLM will use this, cry murder and demand that guns be taken from the police.

White America, your time is up.

How do you get the chat to work?

>niggers

yawn

>he's a celebrity lots of people would've been fucked hard
Yeah some probably, but like take that woman that wouldn't pay traffic tickets, they try to talk her out of it for 20+ minutes or more as she was arming up and i think what was it an hour or something before they went in, even posted her loading stuff up on facebook right next to her young kid and talking about killing cops.

In general police are doing a terrific job, so few cases to obsess about actually shows that.

Blacks do not realize how much they escalate the situation by not cooperating immediately.. They have no idea how dangerous it is to be a police officer dealing with scum of the earth.. A split second hesitation if it looks like someone is reaching for a weapon and it's the police officer in a bodybag instead of the criminal..

So when blacks refuse to immediately comply/cooperate.. they're fucking idiots.. the cops can't take that risk many times, blacks deliberately put themselves in a very very bad situation by doing that.. How is the police going to know you're innocent or whatever till they get you arrested and checked out.. By not complying immediately you effectively do the same thing a hostile actor would do, that is refusing to cooperate because you want to shoot the police officers.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihFyRLd_bz0

If that nigger gets shot for being so unbelievably stupid it's his own fault..

>He was a good boy

Which one of you sent that?