This is the new european ikea catalogue

This is the new european ikea catalogue.
Notice something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDPMNkQDFzA
youtube.com/watch?v=QTZxrKti9Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most swedish family I have ever seen..

yeah, where's the Syrian wife & children in this picture?

There's a white person in the pic. Calling the police for hate crime r n.

as a white male, I wouldn't want to be represented in that picture anyhoo

I guess we are extinct now. Its not genocide though. We deserved it for the crimes of Western Civilisation.

OP this is copypasta pls explain yourself or you're participating in thread sliding.

Für dich, Sweden. Für dich.

>Notice something?
It's clearly bright outside, yet the help have candles lit. Blondie came in to ask how fucking retarded they are, and to tell Syeed to stop plotting against the Belgians again. Also, she's telling the american half-breed her stock-photo contract is now up.

I will literally fight the next Swede I meet.

How can anyone even be surprised by something like that from Sweden or any other western european country like Uk or France? Maybe it's your first day here

Usually you can return everything at ikea if you ask nicely . if you post "ikea chan, take back the syrian refugees",in this thread , good things will happen to you

Oh, shit. I have this catalogue and never noticed. It was too dark. Open on page 14 and there's an entire family of chocolate faces with big dumb hair. But there's some white people on some pages.
Since it's an international catalogue they would want it to be as representative as possible.

Hypothetically, you could always go to Sweden and start killing any coloreds or race traitors you come across. Then move South and East until you cleanse all of Europe.

I remember seeing in my local newspaper recently that h&m was selling hijabs now. Sweden is just beyond fucked now.

You certainly did, britbong.

It's situations like this that make me wish I had nothing to lose. Maybe if I was suicidal...

I'm now glad The Thing killed all those Swedes.

Weren't they Norwegians?

A fucking elbow on the chopping board. These people really don't belong.

Yeah. Macready just calls them crazy swedes.

yes

The white girl is a minority.

feels bad man

Lots of Swedish people on the cover. Isn't Ikea Swedish?

>IKEA 11/10 sweedish cuckmeme.jpg bantz.

Here is another page of the same catalogue.

Why do they call it the Xbox 360?
Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Holy shit, this honestly makes me sad :(

Are you cherry picking familia?

This glorious man maintains a harem of three women, each of a different ethnicity. I wonder if he services them individually or if they share one big giant happy bed.

This man should be a hero for all us virgins.

The IKEA catalog is the same all over the world. It kind of makes sense having it "multicultural"

scandalous. 300 EUR for that POS PsuedoHipster table?

And? Looks like every ALDI catalogue ever.

Look, burgerbro, I like you an all, but what does your post have to do with anything I said?

i want to vomit.

Please stop, my sides....

No idea what you're referring to but
>you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away
>360 degrees
>walk away
>American education
Every fucking time! It's like clockwork.

Just a happy german family, stop being a bigot.

I hate women.

>turn 360 degrees

Same place.

What's with the welfare-tier one piece plastic chairs (with metal legs)? Those are used around here as cheap throw-aways for outdoor public events, and at soup kitchens. Is it some hipster shit? or have the swedes actually spent all their cash on dindus?

You best be troll brahs.

newfag

the person who made this is probably male

I stand by these figures.

Um, racist and sexist much?

what about the fucking bathroom tiles in the industrial themed living room

This is how all Swedes look like now, Sup Forums
Women are all black, arab or white. All men are arab.
Also my name is Sven, but my wife's bull is Abdul. I might be named Sven, but because of white privilege I'm not allowed to be acknowledged.

I notice that you are being overcharged for that Raskog trolly. Only €60 in Ireland

Do you have one of those cucksheds I've heard so much about?

>fucking bathroom tiles in the industrial themed living room
Now that I get looking at it, the place looks like the lunch room of an auto parts factory at worked at one summer minus the couch, even the white : nigger ratio is the same

Top of the line shed, American design.
You made the world so tolerant it brings tears to my eye.

>turn 360 degrees
>Same place.
If you're living in a two dimensional world

They are all using different chairs.

maybe his wife is the blonde girl

I would crucify Jesus Christ himself to sleep with her.

You and me both, broyo.
You and me both.

God I hate ikea shit. Is all that press-board and pine because Europeans stripped the continent of hardwood to build ships over the last few hundred years? Or is it some odd fetish?

First of all, if that would even be in german, you would type "Schweden" instead of "Sweden".

Then you would not use "dich", since it means "you" as towards one person, not plural or towards an entity - like a country.

Otherwise - the same for you.

I got the same magazine here in America, but in English

Damn
Is she interested in iberian phallus?

is that jizz

Kek, you smug piece of shitskin

Fight Club has never been more relevant.

Actually, "Für Dich, Schweden" works just fine, grammatically speaking.

I'm 99% sure most of europe gets its timber from russia. americans now get like, half of our timber from china.

europe is pretty deforested though

Seems like a pretty normal Swedish catalog to me.

Nice
Are those scenes from the portuguese ultramarine war?

It's protein

To the germanons
Harald Schmidt made fun of this 15 years ago
Is nothing new

It's completely fine you pretentious disphit.
Can I pull swedish pussy by being a clueless retard but acting like I'm not?

So its jizz confirmed?

>Immigrants need furniture for their new homes.
>Ikea targets immigrants in their ads.
Chill out, this is just capitalism in action.

This beta faggot asshole, Thom Hartman is one of the most cucked people in America. He literally ties everything bad in the world to the U.S. and kisses non-White ass while admitting he's only ever lived in gated White communities.

He's of Norwegian descent. Are Scandinavians just genetically cucked? Is this their destiny?

I got that in the mail and I shredded it into pieces and threw it away asap when I saw the shitskins. It's a shame though that they almost have monopoly on the furniture market here.

You haven't seen the commercial behind it. For context they're all neighbours meeting up to chat

Why does her head look like a literal squashed mango?

This, Ikea is cheap af and a swedish company, is there something surprising here?

youtube.com/watch?v=PDPMNkQDFzA

youtube.com/watch?v=QTZxrKti9Uo

Real fucking subtle

Fur ihr, Schweden work better?

I am unsure what to tell you my friend.

My grandparents on my fathers side came from Norway and they are pretty redpilled. They were farmers and carpenters. They hunted, trapped, fished, built their own houses, were conservative but not in the religious way.

My mothers Grandparents came from Sweden and that side of the family breeds with feather Indians and are all around degenerate trash.

I know this guy. Traumschiff, right?

Thanks for pointing out why capitalism is cancerous without strong nationalism.

If you're going to mention every single media publication that doesn't exclusively post white people, that's fine, but do you have to bother everyone else with it?

HIDDEN DINDU WITH BURQA

this desu

My half-assed theory is that the more based Scandinavians are the true descendants of Vikings and the beta faggot cucks are descended from Thrall slaves bred to be docile.

kIKEA

We're gonna make it

The housekeeper eats with the family. How progressive.

More likely the pussy vikings stayed in Europe and the based onces migrated to Iceland.

Don't know if it's been brought up but that's the universal ikea cover, I got one. Not just Europe

>I got one

Fuck yourself

They couldn't even show her face.

Ok, I have one. Am I right now?

you havent seen the best yet....