youtube.com/watch?v=r9wOcJqKoOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do some pushups.

Nigga how

Are you black?

Are you a weasel?

Are you white?

Are you portuguese?

American culture is a threat to the world.

Someone argue this as political.

Literally notting wrong with enjoying chickens! :)

Que?

unlucky

I'm sure you prefer your chickens big and black

Kfc is like crack, I've done it a few times as well. Damn you cournel sanders and your secret spices!

That's a good start. Now let's go for some burgers.

>secret
not anymore

Well in brother!

Are you Brazilian?

Congratulations!

I envy you and your dubs

How big are those? the other day I ordered 30 Chicken nuggets from McDonald's and it felt like so much, I finished it but I felt like 20 or 25 would be ideal.

How can Americans eat 50 at the time? You guys are crazy.

I fast all day, then I eat a big bowl of greek yogurt with raw flax seeds, raw almonds, coconut oil, shredded unsweetened coconut, raw sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, hulled hemp, wheat bran, cocoa powder, spanish peanuts, walnuts, pecans, then flavor with cinnamon, raw unfiltered honey and stevia. I also add an inulin supplement. I often add various berries or berry preserves. I'll usually finish the night with a low-carb, high fiber wrap with spinach, cheeses, egg and mustard.

Occasionally I'll indulge in various fish and meats, but usually that's on weekends. During the work week, I stick to my routine. I also take some vitamins, herbal supplements and a probiotic daily.

Changing my diet repaired my vision, helped my sleep schedule (lots of vivid dreams, now) and got rid of my acne.

I do still drink lots of coffee, because I feel the benefits outweigh cons (hence increased life expectancy). Caffeine stimulates mitochondrial function, which paired with fasting, helps burn fat as fuel. It is also a rich source of antioxidants, something many people lack in their diets.

Best part, is I get everything far cheaper than I had been able to eat unhealthy for. Supplements are ordered online, and winco stocks most of the other items for between 50 cents to a few dollars per pound.

eating 15 chickens is pretty heroic if you ask me.

I like your spunk kid.

I once ate like 11 and was feeling sick for the rest of the day and I swore I won't do it again
Then I did

and I swear to all what's holy I never ever will do it again

>How can Americans eat 50 at the time?
Only Aryans and honorable Aryans can pull this off

So the only Vegetable you eat is spinach?
Newfag...

Go on a 10 km run tomorrow to redeem yourself

>Only 15 chickens

I hope there's like 5 burgers afterwards and some chocolate shake.

Post the one where she eats like 20 big macs.

What the hell how is that possible. That tiny Asian is doing some magic.

It's called a sharebox for 20 nuggets in the UK. I guess you're supposed to share them.

They stop the video after each plate, she shits it out the next morning and then she eats another one. it's all done over a long period of time with all those plates edited in.

I didnt know you guys had kfc

Hope you got the extra crispy

Yuka is so qt.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9wOcJqKoOI

Nevermind I had it already.

No it isnt.

She does hour longs livestreams eating nonstop.

We only dont have taco bell

>30 chicken nuggets
>enough
good lord, are you guys anorexic?

but seriously back in early 20s i could eat alot, but near 30s i get full faster.

strong burger get

Anyone outside of Spain looks good.

Is she the girl who shows her tummy after eating??

Cute as fuck

What are you the fuckin hound?

>Americans eat 50 at the time
I'm fat as fuck and I can only eat a 20 piece

KFC > McD > Burger King

This feat should instantly award you American citizenship.

wtf

BOIPUCCI