Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists...

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According to economists, open borders would double the world's real product.

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you literally posts this same copypasta with the exact seem picture a few days ago, and Sup Forums's answer hasn't changed -- no matter what some like economist told you, no amount of momentary wealth is worth sacrificing pic related. Stop being a fucking pleb and post something original

Give me the fucking evidence. You can't

Saged

cool, it will double the worlds real product... then more equally divide among the world resulting in the west getting fucked.

KYS Sage

pubs.aeaweb.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1257/jep.25.3.83

Her face looks like ketchup chips.

Any other Cuckadian can back me up with this one.

intermingling of incompatible cultures does too much harm to be offset by increased economic productivity.

Build a lot of shit to escape the fucking niggers, yes

BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF MY WHITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS GETTING MURDERED AND RAPED

GO KILL YOURSELF

REEEEEEEEEE

Because it's a one way street from shithole countries to nice ones and all the problems of the shithole come with it.

Even all of those =/= free immigration you dumbcock.

Exactly. I don't mind immigration if you will assimilate and become a part of our American culture. But all the immigrants come over now with the mindset of "we're taking over". It's fucked up. I hate America and what Obama and his administration has allowed it to become.

>According to economists,
When I hear economists talking, I reach for my gun.

my god how many years with this same retarded thread over and over again and even the same image. fuck off and die.

Money's not everything.

Two eonomists are walking down the street. They notice a pile of horseshit, and the elder tells the junior:
>I'll pay you 20k if you eat that
The junior considers his utility function and and eats the shit.

Soon they run into another pile of shit, and the junior says to the elder:
>I'll give you 20k if you eat that
The elder considers his utility function and eats the entire pile.

Later the junior asks the elder:
>What was the point of this? We both ate a pile of shit and are no better off.
>What are you talking about?! We both received 20k in income and services.

Why would a person pay another person to eat shit if he didn't get any satisfaction out of it?

Exactly. Self-interested people, ie Capitalists and liberals, are all leftwing.

Except no one is sacrificing "pic related". Its your responcibility to fuck, and if people don't want to fuck with you in particular, this is your problem.

Furthermore, with twice the global gdp and an ever increasing gdp/capita, there can be more investment, more funding, more inventions, including in things such as genetic engineering and on-demand programming. Which means that one day, pic-related, can literally be "off the shelf" and not "sacrificed".

You will never stop the upcoming glorious global civilisation. Get over it. And if you don't like it suicide.

Dude, an increase in rents counts as increase in GDP. It measures transactions, not real resources.

Economist don't tend to take cultural traditions like ALLUAH AKCBAR (kaboom) into account.

Our faces look like that under UV light because of the sun.
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc

Also, on OP, how are gains distributed?