What did Dan Harmon mean by this? Does he not know what a run on sentence is?

What did Dan Harmon mean by this? Does he not know what a run on sentence is?

>drunk retard says drunk retard things
really makes you think

That card about the GoT writing must've hit the nail pretty close to the head for people to get so up in arms about it

>having to post a screenshot of a text on instagram
jesus christ, normie social networks are retarded

Show the card, bitch!

>th-thats a simpsons quote p-please dont block me dan!

what a whiny bitch

People actually like this idiot's shows?

>make a jab
>then explain it and try damage control
LMAO
>libcuck """banter"""

>reddit and memey creator's favorite show is game of thrones

lmao yet another reason never to watch this trash

TV writers are such self affecting jerkoffs.

He's wrong of course.
The writing of GoT went to shit at least as early as in 2014.

this

What a fucking retard. How long before his liver gives out and he dies a horribly painful death?

>dan harmon show gets popular
>he breaks down

how many times is dan going to do this to himself?

THE FUCKING 30% OF OUR COUNTRY ARE NAZIS!!!!! UUUHHHHHHHH AND DRUMPF! FUCK HIM!

Wew.

What trashmen.

>screenshot
>of a text written on mobile
>text is a run on sentence
>uploaded to instagram

I have transcended cringe into pure autism.

>tfw you realize 'racist' has been normalized and now people are making a last ditch attempt with nazi before it will be normalized too

It wasn't even him, it was some Atlanta intern according to Harmon

>according to Harmon
according to communists they didnu nuffin real communism has never been tried its just a system of economics man those fucking 30% nazis and nazi twitter bots man fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>according to communists they didnu nuffin real communism has never been tried its just a system of economics man those fucking 30% nazis and nazi twitter bots man fuck drumpf and fuck white people
What did Anonymous mean by this?

I can understand getting upset if someone jabbed at your own show but someone elses? What vested interest does he have in the GoT production? It's just virtue signalling from one shitty hack PopFi showrunner to another.

maybe he doesn't appreciate being dragged into some dipshit kid's meme war?

If there was so much "backlash" then just make a single tweet saying "I write the show, I don't write the bump cards" and move the fuck on. Don't write a 30 page dissertation on how GoT is the greatest show of all time.

He loves the Thrones

>Dan Harmon's favourite show is Game of Thrones
well that explains a lot

I thought it was pretty obvious that the individual shows and their writers don't influence the surrounding bumps (other than to the extent the network runs "x is on next" before whatever show premiers.) Did people not know this?

yeah, literally this
how can you say with a straight face that season 7 was bad but everything before it was good?

bump

I'm not. Season 4 was the last good season. Everything after shows how much the show has sunk into agenda pushing.

All hail the Huwhite Huwolf!

There is no agenda pushing in Game of Thrones. If you think there is, it's because you're an SJW.

no i meant you as in one (ie. how can one say....)
i was agreeing with you, though I'd say it was less agenda pushing and more just pandering to their new audience

>mfw that pic
Brevity is the soul of wit

holy shit still getting triggered

why did you stop posting that one image after you broke 1k reposts?

Not everything is meant to be a quip you ADHD inbred fatass

In the case of that image, where comparisons are being drawn between alt right snowflakes and leftist SJW snowflakes, the longer it is, the funnier it is, the more you realize that they are the exact same garbage people whining about different things. Something referring to your low intelligence should added, if anything.

You are the worst moron I've seen all day in Sup Forums.
I hope you're some MTF tranny because it's better if you don't pass on your genes.

the answer is
>what is Tumblr, Tom

Wit =/= quip
If you wanted ttake a jab at Sup Forums using the jeopardy format, you could have done it a lot quicker than that and still made the same point.
No, that was just poor writing. Something your low intelligence wouldn't understand.

>the longer it is, the funnier it is
user, i...

> the longer it is, the funnier it is,
I don't disagree with what you're saying but if you have to explain the convoluted joke then it's not funny.

>the longer it is, the funnier it is

>reddit GoT plebs literally cannot handle the slightest criticism of their garbage show much less in the ad break of their #2 garbage show

The answer is both Sup Forums and tumblr, which is why it's funny. The only real, significant difference between Sup Forums and tumblr is that everyone on Sup Forums suffers from clinical retardation or at least extraordinarily low intelligence.

Yeah, nah. Tumblr is by no means any more intelligent than Sup Forums.

True

Tried to watch after Season 3 but I found myself quite easily losing interest. Just read the books, they're better.

Literally every group outside of neonazis is more intelligent than neonazis

so they arent any more intelligent than Sup Forums then

The far right is characterized by stupidity

The far left is characterized by insanity

I don't see why anybody would favor one over the other, tbqh

>The only real, significant difference between Sup Forums and tumblr is that everyone on Sup Forums suffers from clinical retardation or at least extraordinarily low intelligence.

Dan Harmon strikes me as a horribly depressed mild schizophrenic

Rick and Morty fans are to intelligent to know this

your next line is:
"REE WHY CAN'T LEFTIES MAKE THEIR OWN MEMES"

How often do they do single-use bumps like this? I wonder who signed off on it to be on television. Obviously, teenage interns don't have that power. Dan knows that. He just wanted to make the person high up enough to OK it feel bad. Oh, alcohol.

>Libcuck defending his favorite feminist power fantasy show.

How can this be.

Is a joke.
Of course is impossible is impossible for the writer of a cartoon """comedy""" show to comprehend.

>It wasnt me.
There how simple is that.

This is a cry for help.

>Does he not know what a run on sentence is?

there are no actual rules in writing you fucking infant

I'm waiting for the robots to finish them.

protip he's an actor who just plays a much beloved television writer on TV

harmontown is a scripted production developed by the illuminati, who meet in hollywood under the smokescreen of scientologie

call for help

Isn't Cartoon Network owned by Time Warner? Like HBO?
Is this just marketing?

Its just marketing

I was actually about to say bipolar. The semi-coherent rambling is indicative of a hypomanic episode. If it was schizophrenia it would likely be a bunch of random words strung together with no meaning whatsoever.

I'd say the most intelligent people on Sup Forums are a hell of a lot smarter than the most intelligent tumblr users. The problem is that Sup Forums only has like three or four smart people in total.

You better prepare an argument for why being a moderate isn't worse than both Hitler and Obama combined.

Well why can't they?

They do, but they don't plaster them all with "conservatives are retards" so it's kinda hard to tell desu

what a fucking tryhard faggot

"ALL OF Sup Forums IS Sup Forums. I MUST SPREAD THE WORD OF KEK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>t.Megapede

Is it just me or did Sup Forums take a hard turn on Sup Forums? We used to have entire threads playing along with the racism and conspiracy theories, but now for every Sup Forumstard post there are a handful of others either making fun of it directly or telling the OP to khs. Is the rest of Sup Forums finally fed up with Sup Forums's shit?

>hack writer defends other hack writers
In other news, does anybody know what adult swim said that got his vagina all sandy?

>while entire cities fight for thier lives
What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums just stopped going to Sup Forums as much, they're stuck in their endless generals and /r9k/ threads.

>one side is complaining about actual economic grievances
>one side is complaining about made up genders and old statues
Yea, totally two sides of the same coin.

That he's growing into a boring old fart.

>entire cities fight for their lives
hah.

No, just a few dedicated redditors with no arguments but a lot of time in thier hands. There is no such thing as Sup Forums logic, Sup Forums is always right because Sup Forums is pure logic in message board form. Go there right now, disagree with somebody on a subject and watch yourself get BTFO with facts and graphs that you have no arguments for. Go to any leftist website, disagree with somebody and you will be banned within 5 minutes.

There is no "playing along". Most people don't like niggers, especially if they have to live around them and can't insulate themselves in thier all-white, gated, liberal communities like Zuckerberg.

>A 5 second joke on a network viewed by maybe 1 million stoners and losers triggered Dan Harmon this badly
Why do normies act like GoT is a fucking religion

it's not as cool anymore now that they've put that sunburnt gooch of a red-head stepchild in the country's highest office

Because for people like Harmon (trendy liberals), GoT season 7 was supposed to make up for Queen Hillary losing her rightful place as ruler of the universe. It's was supposed to be a yaaas queening of epic proportions, but instead most people are just kind of pooping all over it. For them, it's like reliving election night all over again with a big orange Hitler smiling in thier faces. It's literally like anudda shoah.

>get BTFO with facts and graphs
>most people don't like niggers

boy, i hope you have some sort of fact or graph to support that.

This post is so well-constructed it's impossible for me to tell where you stand politically. Regardless of that, I'm impressed.

lol spotted the Sup Forumsfaggot

i was hard-core Sup Forums since it was /new/ but it has turned into /the_donald/ and reddit needs to be purged

You can do this expirement for yourself. I'm sure you already know what the results will be. I'll reiterate the three easy steps for this simple expirement:
1. Go to Sup Forums. Tell them that blacks are smarter than whites. See what happens.
2. Go to any leftist message board. Tell them whites are smarter than blacks. See what happens.
3. Report your findings.

It's pretty obvious that the bumps are made and put there by the network rather than the actual shows. Anyone who thinks R+M was responsible for the card is retarded.

Harmon, as usual, is also retarded and probably drunk.

>lol dude I'm the smart centrist who is too cool to have an opinion one way or the other. I just sit back and make fun of people, cuz dude both sides are stupid
Oh, it's you again. Still too cool for the room, I see.

I think you're a pretty good indicator of Sup Forums not being a place that's crammed to the gills with geniuses, but i'll never be curious enough to visit your containment board in order to find out.

Wow that sure is "pure logic" :^)

Actually I do have an opinion but I don't think it's really important. My point was that you struck the perfect balance between sincere Sup Forums logic and ironic leftist shitposting. I think you might be the centrist.

man you sure burned that centrist, calling him relaxed and cool

What an insufferable cuck

You're not actually good at this, user.

What a fucking pathetic response, honestly feel bad about your whole life for deflating like that. You managed to make a neo-nazi look good, you're a better recruiter than he is.

>Sup Forums is the closest thing to reddit

I didn't realize I needed this comment in my life. I 100% agree

what does justin roiland think about nazis

>reddit and memey
I love this

Should have put 2014 but still pretty funny. Easy to understand a lot of people got upset, tons would watch Thrones and then wait a little while before watching RnM. Of course they're going to complain on social media about it. If that card went up beside any other show on any other night nobody would give a shit.

I feel like every network he's made stuff for (Turner and Fox to my knowledge) wouldnt be too happy about him proclaiming his love for a show on HBO.