Poland

Do you like our country? If yes, then why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

catholic brothers

If you give prussia and silesia back then yes

It was heading in a good direction until the catho-commusit known as PiS took over. Leaving germany for the *poland is alright* meme was mistake.

Yes, bacause Poland is redpilled and white

b-but you lost the war, you can't loose things and expect to gain something from it

I love your country.
Nice people, right-wing, Cities aren't concrete jungles and still have some semblance of character and culture.
Would visit again.

I do not know the current state of Poland but i would have to say it's alright.

Work with some poles. Super cool..don't take any shit..also word their asses off. Delighted there is a good number in Ireland.

SLIDE THREAD

I dont see france taking away saxony, and kicking out the people who lived there

country wiped itself from the map few times because people could not agree who should rule

>my sides

learning polish right now cause polack gf

seriously this language is retarded and i just want to kill myself

Why the fuck would anyone ever like Poland?

We saved you from Muslim takeover once AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS JUST LET THEM BACK IN!

traitor

Poland is the greatest country there is. Well histroically atleast.

truu lol

this

Our corrupt leadership is trying to sell 70% of our natural water reserves to Nestle as we speak to give you an idea of the quality they possess.

>arsehole faggot detected
> spergias dumb shit
Poland is the modern Threat too Great Britain ..why you ask ?
They are lying thieving an devious , more important is their whiteness an two faced-ness,
Only good poles are the whores /lapdancers , Deport the verminous males

I have to, otherwise I'd be hanged publicly.

Found the paki.

Fucking try harder Jakub ok
thats pitiful like your cuntry men workers ok
Fucking your Ankas is brill an offering them extra hours in the factory is fun ..then sacking them cos they wont do anal HAHA

no

Who fortunate enough to be living in Poland A here?
Get mad east side.

My fellow Polaks

You're OK, not great or anything, not the worst not the best 7/10. I;ve seen like 10 o so Polacks asking "hey what do you thin abuot me" threads in less than 24 hours, Seriously too much is too much, try not to make such threads for a while now, unless you want to be downgraded to 5/10

Kuyavian masterrace reporting in

fuck off, Kevin

I literally know nothing about your country cause you're not relevant.

It's decent and Warsaw looks safe (ie no shitskins).

you guys saved western civilization from the ottomans
and saved it again from the communists in the 20's

Brother, sometimes you like to pop up funny questions ;)

>70% of our natural water reserves to Nestle
fucking NESTLE, this rabbit will make your tap water chocolate flavoured, what the fuck are you doing

Scumbags travelling around Europe stealing jobs.
Fuck off, stay in Poland.

are there a lot of slavs in poland? like if i move there will i have other people who like to drink vodka and smoke cigs like i do? but i dont want to learn a different language just to move there, fuck, what should i do?

kill yourself

Poland ruined Europe with causing WW2, nobody likes you.

Warsaw is considered Poland A too, right?

u must have been lucky

fine, guess i wont move to poland then

Yes, because reasons.

Of course, brothers.

yes, can I have it?

>muh commonwealth
> muh catholicism
> muh piwsudski
> muh russian oppression

not really. You guys are same shit level as the rest of us eastern euros but you make out like your important with your France-level self-importance.

poland is like britain: "WE WUZ AN EMPIRE N SHIET"

>causing WW2

Polish are the kikes of europoor ok

yes, we had to rape you the way you dressed up with all that fertile Lebensraum

>Germany
At least we had an empire for over 50 years, Hans. I'd also like to remind you ours ended only 20 years ago.

No my Jewish ancestors had to leave your poor miserable shitbag country and I'm so glad they did

xDDD
u won't regret

meh, but you do have some good bands

>give back Lebensraum

good thing that now you are being replaced with mudslims, they are more civilised than you hanz

that was our third empire. One of them lasted for almost 900 years.

which one?

Hot women and slave labour.

Your women

the one called "holy roman empire", which was actually the german empire of the time

It's okay but there's too many of you in my country, get the fuck out already.

best firecrackers for new years eve.
have a few polish friends also.

but im :D tired of seeing all of niggerz in ameriga :DDDD and i dont wanga be herge if hillary blinton wins :DDDDDDD

East coasssssst

How are the summers in Poland? Does it get humid?

There`s no such slav thing as in life of boris vid. We don`t squat, we prefere nike rather than adidas. Nowadays just the hardbass music in clubs and @ parties popularised . We`re normal hoomanz, the only diffrence is that we can drink spirytus and bimber

this summer had no sun at all, only last few days were hot

but where there is proper summer, they're mostly dry cuz muh african sahara conditioned air coming our way

fugg xD maybe move somewhere in the US where are white christians and be happy :DDD (and vote for the right canditate xDD)

That sounds good to me, I don't much care for the heat.

Yes, you have cute girls and it's always fun to drink with you.
Then again the polish people livin in Germany seem a little stupid. But overall nice dudes

If you learn your gf language then you are a cuck. But probably a rich fag. God fucking damn it.

Also:
1 pieróg
2-4 pierogi
5-21 pierogów
22-24 pierogi
25-31 pierogów
32-34 pierogi
35-41 pierogów and repeat

+ everything of above has 7 cases (przypadki)

have fun, kurwo

whats the word for life

I moved to Gdansk as there was oppurtunity for work here after a friend persuaded me for some months. Poland has treathed me very well i would say, there has been no issues what so ever besides sometimes having to explain the ticket control that i am not going to pay the fine for riding without a ticket. Most people speak english and are very helpfull, the food is good, the women are more or less good and the roads are God like. Thinking to get a motorbike next summer.

established by charlemagne, a frank

u mad being too low for a certain job? educate, work harder

życie

Yes, but why did you start WWII?

Doesn't it have holohoax denail laws?

Prefer poles over Lithuanian and Latvian.

>why did you start WWII?
Japan started WW2

poland posters are generally much less retarded then other eu fags.

/thread

>Do you like our country?

No.

I'm visiting Lublin in 2 weeks. What can I expect Polandbros? Are you guys as pissed off about literally everything like the Czechs?

>catholic brothers

Some African countries are catholic too...are they also your brothers?

Yes.
>why?
Because this is a fucking awesome photo.

>Cities aren't concrete jungles and still have some semblance of character and culture.

Those are the German cities you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

They attacked a German radio tower!

I think they are mostly butthurt about Russia and Russians.

Japan started ww2 with the invasion of manchuria

Shut the fuck up
You would probably deep fry your own mother if you were hungry enough

> loose

Czechs just pretend to be pissed off. They don't really care. Poles are slightly less apathetic and more catholic.

>Czechs just pretend to be pissed off

Why though?

yes

Why would you visit Lublin?

+ You are mostly white
- Still in the EU because you get the €€€ from germany -> your country is a whore

Aren't you due for partitioning?

Easy money, easy life

We refuse to take rapefugees so it's even easier

My uni is organising a WWII themed study trip. Wondering though how backwards the place will be seeing as it's so close to Belarus and Ukraine.