UK hate mobs murdering whites

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UK?!
WHITES KILLING WHITES?
FUCKING ANTI-WHITE MOBS?

thesun.co.uk/news/1694901/five-boys-aged-15-and-16-arrested-after-polish-man-was-battered-to-death-in-racially-motivated-attack/

metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/pictured-polish-man-murdered-in-hate-crime-by-up-to-20-teenagers-6099782/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dywizjon_303
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're anti-Polish, it's just that illiterate English journalists can't distinguish nationality from race.

Must be the work of the alt-right

WHERE WERE THE PARENTS?
Fucking Alt-right...

Based Harlow, home of Combat 18, slayer of the slavic untermensch.

These were your British teenagers. You will be next you idiot. How can you raise such animals and still claim to be white?

>Slavs
>White

You were targeted because your parasites were speaking Polish. If they want to speak Polish, they should go back.

Yeah, they should have integrated and spoken Arabic!

We came in legally to work. We are EU citizens. You motherfuckers hired us.

Getting their teeth cut i guess...

They are literally being diverted onto white people though.
These stories will probably pick up more steam as they (the labour party/globalists) try to split the rising number of poles against the evil natives.

>a 40 year old who can't even speak English

What the fuck is he contributing to the country? Glad he got his head kicked in. Learn our language or stay in your own country. And speak English when you converse in public places its rude otherwise.

He was there to visit his family...

You faggots are worthless if you're not killing muslims.
Recognize an actual threat instead of carrying on like shits alright.

Are you aware that you are no better than BLM?
He did not break the law, but you're justifying him getting his head kicked in. That's the epitome of nigger behaviour.

Why are british people so antisocial? Why are there so many young criminals in their nation? It's like something's wrong with them on genetic level.

This right here is why the UK will never remove kebab and save their children from being raped and murdered.

How do you go from ruling the waves to getting kicked out of your own cities by your police .

Fucking pathetic.

You Britfaggots better get control of your shit

>Slav
>white

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538897/We-spend-35million-year-lock-Polish-criminals-jails-900-criminals-held-packed-prisons.html

He died because he was white. That's it.
These idiots wouldn't touch a healthy black guy.
They attacked this guy because he was sick and weak. Nigger behavior.

We didn't send them our best. Why would we?

>900 criminals
>2 million Poles in UK
WOW

If he was a white English speaking person they wouldn't have touched him either.
He got fucked because he's Polish, not because he's white. It's just that Poles are also coincidentally white

It's a sad time in history where Europeans can only take out their anger and frustration on other Europeans as Arabs continue to rape their children.

Good luck Britain.

It's ok to deem Anglos as non-whites.

They are the captains of PC culture and Britain has too many pedophiles as it is.

Nuke it all.

>anti white
>poles
Not related

Wtf is wrong with us? We're supposedly be working together to removed the kebab.... w-why?

These things make me sick.
Actually sick.

To think that these subhuman Brit,pathetic cowards,literal cucks,would rather attack an old Polish man,than a group who's of different race and religion,and a group that rapes British woman in thousands.
Despicable.

>slavs
>white

Read the article you fucking moron.

> because the jails there are full

> Polish are the largest foreign contingent in our prisons, the MOJ said

> the largest

My point stands. White Christians killing other white Christians because of some stupid bullshit.

Hehe yes Kuffar, attack your Polish brethren!

Adjust your fire, lads. It's the mudslimes we want out.

It really doesn't
>He died because he was white

oh, so you support the EU now, huh? fuck off

Who's more likely to mug you?

I don't even know anymore.

We must first destroy or recruit liberals in our way.

Compared to the number of Poles in the UK?
It's like 0,045% of population. Sounds like a pretty low crime rate compared to other groups desu.

LEAVE POLES ALONE

Seriosuly though, this is disgusting. Yeah itd be nice if they hadnt betrayed their country and emigrated but they are still Europeans...

He probably didn't scrub the toilet good enough

He never said he supported it. He's just stating that the current situation makes it completely fine and legal for Poles to move to the UK.

What kind of degenerates are those? Hope they get killed by some Muslims or dindus.

It doesn't matter if I support it or not. The guy came to the UK LEGALLY as an EU citizen.

There's more than 900 Polish criminals you moron, they can't send 900 back because Poland doesn't have enough jails.

rip kurwa u were a good veggie picker

suck a cock mohammed

cue the monty python memes!

You should remember what britons did, right after the brexit vote began to annoy/insult/attack the poles instead of the pakis aka the "asian" rape gangs.

So it seems to be they like to be blacked and this is the sharia future what the uk wants.

>Brits
>White

So wait let me get this straight

White people hate other types of white people for being white niggers?

It's because the UK kids were probably ethnic Britains

>polish man beaten to death
>nothing of value was lost

UK deports criminals?

reparations are a bitch

>they can't send them back
Yes they can.
You put them on a plane or a car and drop them behind your border telling them that if they ever come back they will get accidentally shot.

kek, UK will always be a trailer park shit hole of a nation.

wow, really made me blink!

>You should remember what britons did
After we helped them defend UK in WW2 they sold us to the Communists. I remember...

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dywizjon_303

> drop them behind your border
Are you seriously this stupid?
They are convicted criminals who must be in jail, but Poland conveniently doesn't have enough space for its own criminals.

Good reason to keep them in UK.
You people are idiots.

Slavshits are criminals by nature. Stay in your own country.

And no, I'm not from the UK. I'm somebody you tried to mug in the UK.

Stfu mongol shit

We sure are. My point is that Brits are acting irrationally in keeping Poles in their jails. If they are not British citizens, get rid of them at all cost.
They like paying poles for holidays in prison? I don't get it. Life in western prison is better than working in Poland.

At least Poles don't demand you convert to a shitty third world religion and then change the law of the country to suit it.

Stop shilling and kill yourself Rabbi Elimelech Meisels

>At least Poles don't demand you convert to a shitty third world religion
Right now we don't .But give us another year and you all will be praying to Papież (pbuh)

>London
>Britain

Do you travel at all? They are a problem in the UK.

Poles are the reason the EU broke up.

>Poles are the reason the EU broke up.
Lol U

Bongistan is a shithole inhabited by a brainwashed broken pathetic people
What did you except from the land that gave us Rothschild

They feel outraged, but don't dare to actually step out of bounds and pick on the pakis and other mudslimes who rape little white girls.
They're all big and tough ganging up on fellow Europeans, but hey at least they aren't racist against brown people, that would be bad!

Europeans murdering each other is quite literally the oldest past time on this continent.

The fuck is it with bongs hating poles, they act like they're dealing with niggers or something

>invades country and behaves like criminals
>country votes to exit

No connection!

>Bong mong calling Slavs üntermensch

>they act like they're dealing with niggers or something
No they don't. They don't kill niggers, they invite them to their bedrooms.

Whiter than you lot
Their genes are at least mostly pure

I mean it was Britain's retarded decision to allow polish workers completly from the beginning instead of using phasing like all other countries

>üntermensch
>ünter
American education

You can't kick out people you invited, that makes you an Indian giver and a dick
Can't renig on your word just because you realized too late it was the wrong thing to do

Fuck you I like the way I say it
Don't you have any words you like to say your own way?

Maybe you're right but phasing only works for a couple years, then they have to allow them in under EU rules.

I think Poland could do a lot more to deal with crime too.

Hatred for all immigrants channeled towards the most socially acceptable group to abuse - other white people.
Attacking brown and black people would be too racist.

>I think Poland could do a lot
We do. We send our criminals to UK. Poland is safer nowadays than ever before.

You sound like a gay saxon.
But that's assuming you even now how ü sounds

#rekt

You can answer your own question. >WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UK?!

The dead guy wasn't a criminal.

They don't have the balls to fight Achmed. Little did they know, polaks are mean in a fight.

I don't know why these people are wasting their time attacking Poles when there's plenty of Muslims wondering around. The Poles will blend in within a few generations.

We British are a disgusting group of fucking cucks! Bending over backwards for shitskins and sandniggers and being scared of the word "racist" while betraying our own people and killing other whites! After all the disgusting crap
That comes from muslims and niggers you think they would of attack and kill a shitskin Muslim after all the Islamic crap they doing! But no! Let's just attack and kill a good polish hard working white european man for no reason! Yeah perfect logic! You anglos are equivalent to fucking niggers! What a bunch of shameful cucks! Disgrace! Just utter disgrace!

Because they are pussies.
20 people attacking 1 Pole is low as fuck.

>Because they are pussies.
20 people attacking 1 Pole is low as fuck

Yeah they are fucking pussies! I mean why a polish? I do not know, but they are a disgrace!

What's the issue with poles in the UK? I'm aussie and have been living in warsaw for 2 months and havn't seen any crime at all. The city is clean and everyone minds their own business. Australian citys have far more issues then poland

Brits only ever kill other whites

killing Slavshits is now frowned upon?

No Saxon in my code at all user

Most of them are alright, but too many of them came. It's a sheer quantity issue.

Guess why Poland is so nice to visit nowadays? It's because half of Polands male population isn't even in Poland at the moment! They're all over Europe, stealing jobs and commiting crimes.

LOL. English inbreed.

We tricked you again.