Memes aside, this is actually an amazing film

Memes aside, this is actually an amazing film.

It shows the human side of Hitler; he wasn't a monster, just an ordinary man who loved his country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
youtu.be/fdxTsWXZdFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YAS KING SLAY
BASED HITLER HE DINDU NUFFIN

It was a particularly moving film.
I felt bad for the Hitler Youth and Goebbel's kids.

Scenes from Downfall were used in a Puchim@s parody series on Niconico in 2013.

>and then you figure out hitler had a small pigeon like brain like every other homo in german high command and they couldn't figure out that US jews would support russian jews and open up a 2 front war and lose it

bunch of fucking retards. nazi germany must have been the most retarded country on earth at the time, oh wait 2nd most retarded, most retarded were japs.

And the Third Reich, I shappose that's off the table as well?

He murdered 6 million Jewish people

frynotsureiftrollingorstupid.png

You can be human, ordinary, love your country and still be a monster.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

6 million Jews and 7-8 million people of other ethnicities. And that's not including all people who died as the result of his war.

Wut? It shows Hitler as a nervous wreck that can hardly function as a normal human beeing

user I have bad news...

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Yup. I love the fact that all Sup Forumstards consider him a great leader when all he's done was just borrowing hella lotta money to afford his social reform, then stealing Jewish/creating labour camps money to support his budget and then just attacking every neighboring country to steal their shit and enslave their citizens. Nazi Germany was literally African warlord """country""" tier.

It's inflated because Jews do not consider other victims as part of the holocaust. They are not wrong, Jews were obviously the main target.

Actually he just interned them. The vast majority died from disease, typhus, malnutrition, allied bombing, killed by soviets etc. There were no gas chambers and the number is vastly inflated.

Coming from the amerilard whose country has been at war for as long as it exists. maybe 20 years no war in total.
fuck you.

t. german

Do you have any idea how many drugs he was on and the sheer level of stress he must have been under?

YAS KIIIIING SLAYY

WE DINDU NUFFIN NIGGAAAAAAAA

>End of the war
>copious health problems
>on the weirdest kind of serums his private doctor mixed himself
>country he lived for getting shelled all around him

Nervous wreck.

You fucking larping american pseudo commies make me sick.

God bless him

What did the SS court mean by this?

>The accused shall not be punished because of the actions against the Jews as such. The Jews have to be exterminated and none of the Jews that were killed is any great loss. Although the accused should have recognized that the extermination of the Jews was the duty of Kommandos which were set up especially for this purpose, he should be excused for considering himself to have the authority to take part in the extermination of Jewry himself.

And what about this?

>Imbeciles, idiots, cripples and sick people have to be removed from the camp within a short time by liquidation to unburden the camp. But this measure has insofar complications as, according to the order from the RSHA, the Poles have to die of a natural death contrary to the measures applied on the Jews.

What really stuck with me is the sense of impending doom/dread that the film was able to capture.

It really deserves better than to just be remembered for le epic "Hitler yells about Mario Kart" memes

wrong, there were gas chambers

Did you read the article? There's a clear admission that the widely quoted 5 million figure for non Jewish victims was made up by a jew. And you still accept the other number?

Hitler was a faggot

Hau ab Schwüchtel.

>watches one movie
>WOAH EVERYTHING I KNEW WAS FALSE HE'S A HERO NOW DISREGARD EVERY SINGLE OTHER DOCUMENTARY AND BOOK EVER THIS IS THE REAL SHIEEEET

Do you actually believe this, you retard?

>6 gorillion

Says the guy who unironically LARPs as a Nazi on a fucking Vietnamese basket weaving site

People like you seriously believe that the master of propaganda aka russian jews didnt overexxagerated and forged quite a few documents and pictures?

Come on man, im glad the nazis lost but jesus you people eat any anti german propaganda up like its nothing, but question everything else a hundred times.
Doesnt this make you think? doesnt it make you think that Nazi Germany is demonized so extremely hard even tho theres plenty of worse regimes (nazi germany was childs play compared to what the saudis are doing for example)

I mean, seriously bros.

Based Hitler.

>(((Documentary)))
>(((book)))

M-Muh six gorillion goyim! Haven't you ever wondered why the Jews have been forcibly removed from nearly EVERY Kingdom/Nation at one point or another?

Im not? whats makes you think that?
Im actually german unlike 99% of the larping amis here. And in no way a nazi. I just smell bullshit from a mile away.

Epic response Sup Forumsbrah! Hail kekistan hail kek

Ganz is fucking great underrated actor.

Have you actually seen it? It shows his army slaughtering their own troops, leaving elderly women to die and lynching random people. The movie is not supposed to portray Hitler in a good light.

Question everthing.... BUT NOT EVERYTHING!

thats you. When it comes to Germany you people have a really big blockade in your head it seems.

I accept a higher number. 7-8 million non-Jewish victims. Including 2.7 million Poles, 3 million Soviet POWs, 500.000 Serbs, 1.5 million Ukrainians and Belarussians and many others.

>masters of propaganda
Poles? Because they were the first ones mentioning the holocaust.

he was a spectacular failure and did more harm then good to germany

You take on the jews, you pay the price.

Goyim need to know their place.

Question everything but not that one documentary in the OP and every single contrarian piece of information you find... that's teh redpilled way

This. He had any chance to make something great.
His own delusion kept him from that.

It should really tell you something that a lot of fierce natsoc followers wanted hitler dead or gone. And the allies restrained from an early assassination attempt because a germany without hitler wouldve been way more scary and they would have built a cult surrounding hitler.

I thought Hitler was a pretty rad guy until I learned about his tactical blunders.
Then I just felt bad for the German people who believed in him.

Who the fuck cares, he's still not very wrong. Hitler was a shit leader and had tons of luck during his tenure.

t. german

Actually they assumed about 150 divisions at the start of the war when they really had around 300.

Those are cherrypicked estimates from the lowest possible estimate at the start of the war vs the reality at the end.

>FTA: “I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

what the actual fuck, they're not even hiding it anymore

No. Question absolutely everything. It's hard but doable.

You don't know anything. He did amazing things at the start but then the British and Jews began plotting the destruction of Germany.

Jews gonna jew. What's new?

Nazi Germany was the original Beta Uprising

Is there a retard anywhere who thinks this movie portrays Hitler as a good man or great leader? This is arguably the only good film about Hitler and by far one of the best, most realistic WWII films. It shows Hitler like he really was, not as caricature but very evil man nonetheless.

>t. german
Funny that you think this makes you an authority on the subject. Didn't realize we had historians among us.

Stormfags don't question everything. They question all Nazi documents, all witness accounts, Nazi testimonies and demography research. They don't question Nazi propaganda pamphlets, articles from Der Sturmer and holocaust revisionists who usually aren't even historians.
Some stormfags are even better. They believe in everything they read on neo-Nazi sites and denier Youtube videos, which creates bizarre concoctions such as "Danzig massacre".

he wasn't evil, just misguided

I am not interested in making this about people. Only about things and facts. Most people will believe what makes them feel good about themselves, unless absolutely necessary. If you have an open mind and genuinely try to find the truth then you're better than stormfags and the mindless lemmings.

I'd actually really appreciate a film following Hitler's life if the emphasis was on how any nobody could become the biggest monsters off their generation if given the power to act. Maybe people would be a little more hesitant to inject self-righteous violence into their politics if they were forced to confront the parallels.

I tend to believe historians because I know how they work. Stormfags lie way too often.

It shows the person he was but doesn't show any "human side" to him. It shows him alone in his bunker rambling about how his generals and people betrayed him and that everyone else is to blame.

Hitler - when we consider him a first time commander and military leader - was actually quite good at being Chief Commander of Wehrmacht.

Based on documents and reports from the soldiers to officers to command - basically data that flowed through Chain of Command - most of the miscalculations Hitler did was because his General Staff was misinforming him (despite correct information reaching GS).

There are some real mistakes Hitler did with like not listening to Zeitzler in 1943 w/r/t Stalingrad and East front in general which can be credited to Hitler being stubborn / persistent.

How much of those died to a program intent to kill ALL jews is debatable. Camps were bombed, diseases ran wild in there.

Sure he did, he was a great politician. But that is it.

It doesn't. But the retard did the same "t. german" shit as if that mattered in the slightest.

oh gosh, no more!

Stalin kept his reserves around Ural and wouldn't even allow them to be used if Hitler would've taken Moscow in Op. Barbarossa.

Yes, the capability of Soviet Union scared him. Wehrmacht high command, nearly all of them were surprised at the mount of divisions, tanks and planes Soviets had.

>Very evil.
What does that make British Empire and its leaders? My point: moral high ground is a joke of an argument (and is only propaganda) when it comes to geopolitics.

“any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.”

I like the part in which Hitler and Goebbels basically stop caring about the German nation. They voted them into power once so they get to decide their life and death. The movie didn't make Hitler into comic book villain but shows some of the more disturbing implications of the Nazi rule.

German people should celebrate their Nazi era instead of burying it. It's a part of their country's history. Be proud of your war crimes.

>How much of those died to a program intent to kill ALL jews is debatable.
It's really not. At least 4-5 million were either shot or gassed. The rest maybe died in different way.

Every other country is proud of their war crimes: see America, Turkey, Serbia, Japan

Only Germany feels bad over it. Germans should just be like "yeah, we did it, problem?" and then nuke pissrael

stalin killed jews and the soviet union had 6 million of them. they all immigrated to the US. Also, BLACKED.COM was created by a russian jew, so was GOOGLED.COM

You can be put in jail if you write a scholarly book that contradicts the official version. The only Historians who get published and praised are by definition those who agree with that official version.
It's «current century» and scholars are still put in jail for their work. I wouldn't be as generous with my trust if I were you.

You can still write about it in many countries. Of course real historians know you guys are full of shit which was fully proved during the Irving v Lipstadt trial.

Most of these war crimes are not actually being acknowledged. Germany is the only country that acknowledged and apologized for them. And not just in a formal manner, germans are literally drilled to become leftists and hate nationalists.
This is because it was controlled by three different countries, so of course you'd be reminded by those losses and make it so that it will never happen again.
And that ain't bad. But it is far too extreme with it. Germany basically still lives in the past.

>literally a picture of a fisherman
kek

I don't think so, nazi piece of shit

>drew out the war to punish his people for losing and ordered his own countries infrastructures destroyed before he killed himself like a coward
>loved his country

hmm

And?

>you can still write about it in many countries
What kind of excuse is that? Going to prison for writing a book about a historical event should make your skin crawl, whether you agree with the conclusions or not. Also, I know there are laws that would put you I jail for questioning any aspect of the official version in France, Germany, Austria, the UK. I don't know about the other countries, but I think it's extraordinary to hear that putting people, scholars even in prison for their work is OK because you can publish your work in Guatemala

>They voted them into power once so they get to decide their life and death.
Neither of those guys were voted into power, you moron.

Holocaust revisionists aren't historians, they are propagandists. Promotion of totalitarian ideologies is illegal in many countries.

This is literally what they said in the movie whether they meant themselves specifically or not.
German nation stopped being useful so it can die for them. And for that alone they deserve to be disavowed

It's not illegal in the UK.

Despite Downfall being a good iflm you sdhouldn't take it as a document.

OK. Thank you for your opinion.

How DARE you!?
It was at least 6 GORILLION jews that got made into soap bars and lampshades!
My grandpa got gassed when he was only 6!
You owe Israel money for this offense, goyim...

Do you think you're funny?

It doesn't kvetch you the wrong way You can't deny the kikecaust but Holodomor and Armenian Genocides can be denied without punishment?

>just an ordinary man
come on mate

This film is based on a book written by such "propagandist" (Hitler's War by David Irving) . One of the foremost experts on Nazi Germany. A German Speaking "propagandist" who wrote best selling books on Dresden and Churchill .

>mfw people actually believe this

(you) did good today

You can't deny it in some countries.

Irving isn't "one of the foremost experts on Nazi Germany" and never was.

>This film is based on a book written by such "propagandist" (Hitler's War by David Irving)
Source?

FUNNY!?
THE DEATH OF 60 GORILLION JEWS IS FUNNY TO YOU GOY?
ITS LIKE IT'S THE SHOAH ALL OVER AGAIN

It portrays him as an extraordinary idiot

Okay, we get it, dude. You do not like Jewish people. ha ha ha

youtu.be/fdxTsWXZdFc
From known antisemitic fanatic Christopher Hitchens (1 minute in)

I know Goebbels's lines are taken from his journal.
Also people in Berlin were being executed for refusing to fight.