Why are dogs the white man's best friend?

Why are dogs the white man's best friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7Y-K8HWr68
youtube.com/watch?v=LzQhIaADFZY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432099/Outrage-sickening-footage-posted-online-man-throwing-boiling-water-cat-left-howling-agony.html
metatube.com/en/videos/199361/Stupid-Man-Tosses-Innocent-Cat-By-The-Tail-Then-Posts-Video-On-Vine/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWOTfHtb40
youtube.com/watch?v=-U9ZxnEO4lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of whites put emotional stock into them for some odd reason.

They respect competency/consistency.

Does that sound like any other race/sex to you?

Muslims don't like doggos. They think they shouldn't live in homes with people.

It is only natural that we befriend these loyal animals.

I broke my dogs leg the other day for really no reason other than her going somewhere in the house I didn't approve of. She tried to go to said part of the house and I jumped off the couch to chase her. She ran and his under a secretary desk in the guest room she's not supposed to be in. I scolded her and told her to get out. She layer down, with ears back and just looked at me.

I picked her up by the scruff of the neck and dropped her kicking her genitals from behind screaming "GET THE FUCK OUT, GET OUT!!!" but she still wouldn't budge, so I started punching her as hard as I could for a while. We have hard wood floors she can't grip onto, so she failed around and scratched up the floor as I beat her silly. She scurried off under the kitchen table where I left her to piss herself and sit there thinking about what happened.

Her leg is all jiggly and scrunched up like a shrimp. No noticeable bone penetration but she refused to put weight on it at all, which I make her when we go for walks or to go "potty". No idea why my wife taught her that word in relation to going out for a walk.

Vet bill would be $1,200-$2,000 just to set and cast the leg. Fuck that. That's the cost of a new pedigree dog with breeding rights. She's going to heal on her own, uncasted, no pain medication, or die.

She's a dog, ultimately she's replaceable and her life has no value to me. She's not even good at being a dog. She's just a waste of space.

Inb4: herderr mooslem, nigger, yew made it upppp herrrr, I'm white, successful and don't view animals lives as valuable as my own.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

0/10
You put waaay too much effort into that for it to be so bad.

Why buy the dog then?

I was going to breed her for money, didn't work out, got stuck with a "pet".

>breed a dog for money
>get one dog and think to make a profit in a field you don't know anything about

retard

Muslim repellant. It's nice seeing whole families of brown people that refuse to get on an elevator because my Chinese neighbour has a rotti pup. Give eachother a nod every time.

Because they are the worst enemy to the blacks

> youtube.com/watch?v=u7Y-K8HWr68

Because white cultures understand the importance of working for the group rather than simply for oneself. This is behaviour that is inherent in former pack animals such as dogs and thus we bond easily to one another.

In contrast many cultures around the world are more immediate/individualistic and look out only for themselves and their immediate family meaning they are less likely to look after strangers/outsiders. As such they are less likely to bond with animals with a pack mentality.

Also stop confusing race with culture.

I own her sisters as well, mini puppy mill. How was I supposed to know she'd maul any male dog that comes near her in heat?

I racked her before and let a few lads blow her the fuck out, but one knotted her anus and caused a prolapse which was gross, but funny. After that she was useless in all capacities.

If she dies I'll float her off down the creel for the snapping turtles to feast on. No biggie.

they're loyal

CRAAAAAWLIIIIING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

love this pasta

I feel bad for many dog breeds.

>33▶
>File: screenshot-en.wikipedia.o(...).png (1.35 MB, 1076x2332)
DYDED DAD

Reminder that BBC is a myth

Because they're about as smart as a nigger and legal to own.

Dogs are the niggers of animals

Doggos?
Doggos.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzQhIaADFZY

Quick question, if muslim fundamentalists in Pakistan knew you were browsing Sup Forums would they harass you or would they not care?

Because whites have lost the ability to emotionally connect with other humans and have recruited animals to fill that void in their lives.

Dude, if it was 1 pixel long. Would have been the greatest accomplishment in my life.

Oh boy, once more time to bring out that dog-cruelty copy-past and dogo-gore pics?

Yeah, no. sage.
Besides, cats are better anyways.

longer*

You stink of memes and degeneracy fuck off and get a private education crumpet faggot

Nice try. You realize the only way to make money off canine breeding is if you create a pedigree that no other breeder has? Regardless, I doubt someone is that stupid to believe that you can just have a dog, get it knocked up, and sell the litter.

You got it at a dog kennel too, how much of a degenerate are you? Please tell me. Oh that's right, maybe you're too oblivious of that fact.

go back to /r/thathappened

All that butthurt over an actual, non trolling question....

Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the caliphate this morning.

muslims have cats.

quints confirms that selective breeding should be ended
i prefer cats because they dont have to be walked but if i were to get a dog i would get a mutt so it wouldnt fall apart

I bought last breeding rights from am Amish family down the road. He died a few months later. They own no other dogs, I bought the entire litter. What's complicated about that?

>herrrderrr I bet u won't post a pic of leg pics or it ddnt happen

You're not even intelligent in the most simple capacity. Stop posting.

I don't understand the reference. Explain.

Golden retrievers are the most loyal of animals and they are the best for families. They aren't guard dogs nor are they watch dogs, probably the only negative aspect if you're looking for a somewhat defensive doggo.

There's a joke that Holden's are so friendly a burglar can enter your home and the doggy will make friends with it.

Talking to the entire post right now: Train your dog to not accept food or treats from strangers. You can teach them by using a friend or neighbor. You only want them to accept treats you give it or accept commands when you give them. Hear of a lot of scum feeding dogs poison in parks or dropping them in people's yards.

Cats > dogs
The exception to this is function. If you need a useful animal then by all means, have a doggo. There are all kinds of breeds with amazing talents. The standard pleb who just wants a pet should just go with a cat though. Lower maintenance, smells and drools less. Cat piss smells but at least you won't get worms in your eyes.

Because white people know what is up. Dogs are loyal as hell, cute, and extremely useful.

Because niggers are fucking subhuman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3432099/Outrage-sickening-footage-posted-online-man-throwing-boiling-water-cat-left-howling-agony.html

metatube.com/en/videos/199361/Stupid-Man-Tosses-Innocent-Cat-By-The-Tail-Then-Posts-Video-On-Vine/

Fucking dogs, kill them all i say. They do nothing useful except being mollycoddled by spineless pussies who never got laid once in their own pathetic life.

Dog owners are weak. And whoever has aggressive breeds (especially pitbulls) should be shot on sight along with their parasitic animals.
And no, dogs are good. Meat is a little bit chewy, but perfect if you cook it in a slow cooker (especially if the dog is still alive inside of it) and add some spices.
I've tasted both dog and cat meat, and i can assure dog tops them all. Cow meat is nothing compared to a good spiced dog

We should just fucking kill them

What the fuck were our ancestors thinking using them for labor?

Cats give you a brain parasite and are overall a useless jewish animal

>same autistic potatonigger posting the same autistic stale pasta

You should be shot for being so uncreative and boring you literal subhuman.

why are niggers the worst pet owners on earth is a better question.

Cheers

They're like Ashkenazi Jews with all those deformities

That's an Italian flag.

Can't even take care of their kids properly, how do you expect them to manage a pet?

Sorry, on phone and they look similar but that same flag is always posting that in dog threads.

U asian?

Hitler had a dog

Dog are the best man's friend because were wolf actually the ones who help us during our primitive age, they eat what we didn't and that help us don't get diseases and also prevent other animals to hunt us.

We weren't "whites" exactly, man during that era looks like a semitic in the modern year. So basically race have anything to do with dogs friendship

White man'so best friend until the psychopathic whites get a hold of them.

The parasite just makes you like cats more. It's what causes cat ladies. I'm alright though. Cats cats cats.

I also heard it feminises men and makes women into feminists. Not sure how true that is.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zWOTfHtb40

>that camwhore rubbing her tits in her vid related that doesn't get b& from jewtube because she uses the breastfeeding tag
Fucking ledge

Dogs are humans best frends.White=human

which one?

>youtube.com/watch?v=-U9ZxnEO4lI

What kind of dog is this

>pisses and shits in your house
>better pet

My fucking sides

Cool, didn't show up in my related section.

The other one is a tranny sucking off a dog wew

My doggo passed away on Saturday. He was 15. :(

This is the world we allow.

I feel you bro, I had to carry my labrador into the vets to get put down.

He was trying to claw his way back into the car as I tried to pick him up... he fucking knew.

It'll never go away, but it will get better.

Also your dog looks absolutely bro tier.

Muslims hate cats more than dogs
Don't try to turn the cat vs dog argument into a racial argument lmao

> Muslims don't like them and fear them
> They're loyal
> They will love even if you're a complete asshole
> They'll protect you even at their own risks

Most based animal

You can thank white """""""people""""""" for successively crossbreeding dogs until we got this monstrosity.

Goodnight sweet pupper

fuck you they are great

>Calling pugs a monstrosity
I suppose you prefer your bloodthirsty pit bull?

Fake as fuck but you reminded me of a story.

>be 8/9yo
>wonder if dogs have a fear of height
>get our family dog and hold him over the stairway banister
>dog immediately power shits a liquid green foul smelling substance all over my face and chest
>recoil in disgust and put pupper down next to me safely

Dogs help the clan leader bring about order, as working dogs, herding dogs, guard dogs, and terriers.

As far as usefulness is concerned, dogs rank higher than your muzzie refugees, m80.

RIP to your doggo. He will be waiting to lead you to Valhalla.

Dogs didn't even exist before white people faggot.

Just today I took in this little abandoned kitten. I like having a cat around.
My rat terrier has only chased cats, and generally hates them, sees them as invaders.
So anyway, after a little freak-out, and watching me care for the kitten, and a gradual introduction...
He loves that little kitten now, whines when it meews. The kitten follows him around like he's momma, and his herding instincts have kicked in and he nudges it away from danger.
And this all happened over the course of a couple hours.
Dogs are fucking rad. Fighting that instinct to flip that kitten up in the air, shake the life out it, and play with its corpse, just because he knows I like that kitten.

I'm kinda glad I didn't have to put him down but it's still sad

dawgs are white man's best slaves

niggers are animals and have less empathy than dogs or humans, therefore they should never associate with either, being the lesser of the three species.

Dogs are cool. The more you treat them like humans the more human they become

Just know that he loved you more than anything mate.

And if you're feeling sad about it remember that you gave him a good life.

Dogs are godtier companion animals. They are loyal, empathic (including towards other animals), obedient, gentle and social. They are protective of their pack and respects ingroup authority and order.

People who don't like dogs are the direct opposite of these things. , can be trained to be rescue dogs, bomb dogs, police dogs, they're immensely versatile as a companion animal. And they are reliable not like a cat or some shit.. it doesn't even give a fuck except about itself, useles..

People who dislike dogs i don't even consider humans. Dogs have been a trusted companion of civilized man (notice that i said civilized) for a long long time. Ofcourse if you're a subhuman you don't like them, that's as could be expected.

Dogs are godtier companion animalsk. They are loyal, empathic (including towards other animals), obedient, gentle and social. They are protective of their pack and respects ingroup authority and order.

People who don't like dogs are the direct opposite of these things.

Dogs can be trained to be rescue dogs, bomb dogs, police dogs, they're immensely versatile as a companion animal. And they are reliable not like a cat or some shit.. a cat doesn't even give a fuck except about itself, and it's primary ability is to fuck off to somewhere and only come back when it wants to.

People who dislike dogs i don't even consider humans. Dogs have been a trusted companion of civilized man (notice that i said civilized) for a long long time. Ofcourse if you're a subhuman you don't like them, that's as could be expected. But another reason why people who dislike dogs are subhuman is because it shows their lack of empathy towards probably one of the best companions a man could have. Which says a lot about them not having much empathy towards living things in general. In my personal oppinion people like that should be sterilized so they can't breed.

Dogs when properly raised also seem to have a bullshit filter for bad people, my theory why they for instance don't like a lot of the niggers is because it senses that they have no empathy towards it which it picks up on.

Sorry added some stuff.

I always used to argue with my neighboor regarding what to do with stray dogs. His stance was THEY DIN DU NUFFIN.
Mine was, and still is culling.

A few months ago i had an entire pack of stray dogs following a female in heat. All of them in my backyard, barking at me. Grabbed my chainsaw and served a couple of them. Had a lot of fun btw. Especially when the first one tried to bite the blade and ended up with his head split in 2 lmao

Damm right

Every "good" person, must like dogs... if dosnt, its not good person at all !

That's fucked only because dog crys "triggers" me I think its my own dog. I'd rather just shoot them in the head somehow instant kill them. Even then i guess I would care if they were attacking me though.

wow, make sure you don't cut yourself on all those edges

that's pretty shitty. could have given dog away before you showed your might to an animal, self hating fag

Probably fake and gay but...

Fuck man you are a real scumbag. Don't ever have kids you piece of shit. You say you aren't a nigger but you act exactly like one. Absolutely no fucking empathy whatsoever. Just like a fucking non-white. If you really didn't give a shit about her you should have fucking put the dog down right after you figured this out without torturing the fucking thing.

Wouldn't the fur get stuck in the chainsaw like that movie Pain & Gain. You sound Muslim to be quite honest.

Why do you even have stray dogs you incompetent faggot.. your problem is your people not the dogs.
>stray dogs is a problem
No.. you are the problem for there even being stray dogs, that doesn't happen in civilized places. that's because your people are obvious subhumans.

Ofcourse stray dogs go in packs what do you expect when there's no human to lead them.

>being happy about cutting a dogs head open with a chainsaw.
As i said before, people who hate dogs are subhuman and lack empathy in general, thank you for illustrating it.

Don't you have to pray to Mecca right now, Muhammad?

why don't you back to syria faggot?
there aren't stray dogs in there

Vet bills? COME ON NIGGA STEP UP YA GAME

white people are obsessed with dogs

why is that Sup Forums?