UK

>UK
90% white
>US
60% white

who is the cucked one again?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We were never a closed society.

We can have guns even in the most libtarded states.

U r.

K bye.

Are pakis considered white in UK?

>theresa may
>article 50

farage wasted 20 years for nothing. what a retarded cuck!

no. they are referred to as 'asians'

>Dude it's okay to be 60% white and declining and have our children outbred by minorities because we have guns.

>A whole nation built on bringing blacks to their country has 60% whites
vs.
>A wholte nation built on having foreign people stay in their country to work there has lost 10% its population to blacks and it's growing
Who won?

No, they're Asian: Pakistani in the census.
Meanwhile in the USA they're white.

This is an important point we Europeans should bring up more.

Russians and Americans lack self awareness on this board.

>US

40% communist

>UK

110% communist

Brits confirmed for ultimate cuckolds.

>Social workers let Pakis rape children because they don't want to seem racist

>Half of the government is in a pedophile ring and nobody got arrested for it.

You.

First we had prairie niggers.

We took over a bunch of mexicans.

Then we brought slaves.

Then the potato niggers invaded.

Then we annexed puerto rico, hawaii, guam, samoa.

The french let a bunch of haitians over.

It's not like we had a pristine landscape to spoil.

You fuckers are rolling over in modern times when you SHOULD know better.

Fucking pathetic.

Nonwhites

>Poland
100% white

96.4% White

You're not laughing anymore, brit cucks.

>Slav
>white

First answer, best answer

We shouldn't get complacent, Birmingham and London are still a mess despite the rest of the country being fucking beautiful.
God save England, Rule Britannia.

>UK
~54 million whites
>US
~203 million whites

We are by far the largest white country in the world

Bruh im sorry to say its 87%white
85% British

England is only 79% white british

>90% white
no fucking way

Its a 'PER CAPITA' episode

>Then we annexed puerto rico, hawaii, guam, samoa.

Fuck off you sperglord you can't even annex countries right, we took a quarter of Africa and all of India. You took some shitty literally who islands.

>Then we annexed puerto rico, hawaii, guam, samoa.

>American "Imperialism"

>using the per capita argument

Looks like things have changes since the olympics

>England
85.4% white.
>Scotland
96.0% white.

>Fuck off you sperglord you can't even annex countries right, we took a quarter of Africa and all of India. You took some shitty literally who islands.

I'm not bragging, dickhead, I'm weaving a rich tapestry of why we aren't purely white.

YOU GODDAMN ANGLOTARDS HAVE LITERALLY NO EXCUSE.

You have an ancient anscestral homeland which you cracked wide open for niggers of every shade.

On purpose. And it continues to this day. It wasn't even a regrettable mistake which you're trying to fix.

Seriously Nigel, try to keep up.

You took overcame niggers with sticks and poo congratulations

Except the US was 90% white up until the 1900s, your politicians CHOSE to allow a mass influx of Hispanics, just as ours chose - you're further along than we are.

VERY rich

Almost $400M

DAILY REMINDER TO AVOID DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREADS

UK - USA PARTNERSHIP FOREVER

>Except the US was 90% white up until the 1900s, your politicians CHOSE to allow a mass influx of Hispanics, just as ours chose - you're further along than we are.

I really don't give a fuck. The only demographic which is acutely toxic are niggers, and they are stuck at around 10% and the women are increasingly bleaching themselves on white cock.

Let me repeat. You literally had an ancient island with ancient people with ancient traditions, and there is literally no way to recreate that.

At least an Americanism can be re-created somewhere else in theory. Build a bunch of malls and shit in South America or wherever. No biggie.

Can't you comprehend how sad it is that Europe and Britain are happily suicidal?

There's nowhere else your traditions can live, dude.

Ponder that.

Is Merkel adopting the American method except with refugees then?

As it seems. But hey, at least we don't have a 90% brown commonwealth from where the people come. We can say stop anytime (and regarding the upcoming elections, we most likely will)

>it's okay! Blacks are only 13% of the population haha!

>s-so what if our children are a minority and in total population whites are rapidly declining

>so what if we're about to elect Hillary and our only right wing politician is doing awfully in the polls

>So what if we have a lot of Hispanics! they're not THAT bad!

>It's okay for us to be a minority in our own country because you're 89% white and you're an older country!

okay dipshit

>doing awfully in the polls

Didn't Brexit?

>it's okay! Blacks are only 13% of the population haha!
>>s-so what if our children are a minority and in total population whites are rapidly declining
>>so what if we're about to elect Hillary and our only right wing politician is doing awfully in the polls
>>So what if we have a lot of Hispanics! they're not THAT bad!
>>It's okay for us to be a minority in our own country because you're 89% white and you're an older country!
>okay dipshit

I'm unironically saying that British history is more ancient and important than our American bullshit, and it's a much bigger cultural loss.

A nigger American president was just a matter of time.

A Paki mayor of London?

Holy shit, guys....

If the world ever had a capital, it was that.

Was.

US was multicultural with clauses by design while UK was a white empire. US was always cucked and UK decided to cuck itself. That makes UK exactly six gorillion times worse.

No, Remember like a week before the vote Brexit had an insane jump

express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

because liberals are always pedophile sympathisers

The moment whites hit 49% is the moment the 2nd Amendment vanishes.

by that logic , america is the gayest country in the world

Yes, I'm sad my country is following yours to its death.

You get arrested for talking.

Shut up, dad, you faggot.

I've lived in both countries and travelled to just about every major city (and several small towns) in each, and let me tell you: the UK has it worse.

What people don't understand about America is that we're a segregated society. The blacks live with blacks, the spics live with spics, and the whites live with whites. We keep to ourselves.

In UK and most of Europe, there is little to no segregation. Since your minorities haven't been there long enough to build their own communities, they just try to take over yours.
So even if we have a higher % of minorities than you, we have to deal with them a lot less. I'd rather have 40 niggers live 20 miles away from me than have 4 mudslimes live down the street

>Dad
When will this meme end

>Doesn't understand how the political system works
British education everyone

>spend 2000 years fighting to keep shit skins out
>your descendants let them in willy nilly to molest your children and stain your genepool forever with inbred mohammedan
>America: some land bought from injuns 400 years ago

>no segregation
Clearly you've never been to southall

>UK
>90% white
>implying thats true and that it even matters

> What is the US constitution.

Wew lad.

I didn't say there was no segregation, I just said it wasn't nearly as extreme. International agencies are actually criticizing the US for claims of segregation in real estate. The UK or Europe don't have that problem, because you guys aren't as segregated as us. You have small communities of minorities here and there but they're still mixed with the native population. In American cities, we know exactly what streets the racial boundaries are.

>being more white
>relevant

we are, and if you think otherwise you are delusional and part of the problem.

Canada is less white than the UK tough and also Chinese are way worse than muslims due to
their smartness and richness. At least with muslims they are lower class, while the
Chinese will become the ruling class due to their wealth and "smartness"and also why are there so many "Anglos" cocksucking america on here

POLE B T F O
HOW THE FUCK WILL THEY EVERY RECOVERY
HOLY SHIT

>who is the cucked one again?

sorry Charles, its still you.

desu senpai we have a long dark road ahead of us.

But we'll manage.

one has easy access guns the other just banned "zombie knifes"

stay mad eurocuck

Yeah, and the guns aren't really helping their falling demographics.

This, Im not happy about having shitskins but since our countries inception we've had to out up with on our rightfully gained land:
>prarie niggers
>niggers that (((merchants))) flooded us with
>Aztec rape babies that thought they could claim half a continent because WE WUZ SACRIFICERS AN SHEIT

Its still going on too.

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

£10 million was given to fight the sexual abuse in Rotherham and they made ZERO arrests.

It's just depressing at this point. Nobody cares. Everybody is too busy getting drunk. Nothing gets done.

Our pakis, our politicans and our police. All pedos.