I know capeshit is bland but who made full use of capeshit potential to create a visually stunning film?

I know capeshit is bland but who made full use of capeshit potential to create a visually stunning film?

why Zack Snyder of course

Del Taco when he made Hellboy 2

The Dark Knight is technically the best superhero movie, but it's really more like a crime thriller that just happens to have Batman in it.

This same conversation with yourself again?

Sad

Our Lord and Savior

Nobody over the age of 25 says the word capeshit and they shouldn't be taken seriously if they do

Dude cgi and filters lmao. It's like I'm really seeing a cartoon try depict reality.

To be fair though at least Snyders movie do put in an effort into the visuals. Not a single mcu movie does this besides maybe guardians movies

And you are 38, or 39 by now. Wew

I'm 29 and been on this site back when you thought it was cool to have captain americas shield on your t-shirt

Nah your 38, Jason. And you have never been cool in your entire life.

And he's a virgin lol

Akira. Next

Guardians of the Galaxy

His zodiac sign is Cancer, appropriately, so he's actually 39 now, user.

I don't get the Jason thing

Snyder is mediocre. I'll never call someone who made Doomsday that shit with a 200 million dollar movie a visual master.

Del taco made Hellboy 2 in 2008 at 85 million which looks infinitely better than any 150+ million capeshit today.

Next to him I would say is Nolan and Burton and to a lesser extent Donner and Raimi.

Regardless of the objective quality of Snyder's films, the artistic style is often far better than that of recent marvel films, which focus on having a well rounded, marketable movie without artistic effort or risks.
You may say "dude lens flare pretty colours lmao" but to be honest I don't think that's a very fair dismissal of the visual style of the film.

Compare this:

To this:
I tried to find the best/most visually striking shots from these two fight scenes.

The funny thing is that most of Batman s greatest stories are just great crime thrillers that has the main character wear a cape.

I've seen this posted multiple times with the exact same text

>jaybarf.gif

>Doesn't understand a copypasta

t.reddit

probably because the fight in Civil War is actually focusing on what the characters are doing and why (almost like its got a coherent story hmm) rather than just making a flash music video about characters fighting for no reason in a way that makes no sense

o i am laffin