The shape of water 100% at Rotten Tomatoes Right now

rottentomatoes.com/m/the_shape_of_water_2017/

Has Del taco finally topped Pan's Labyrinth? Is Sup Forums once again wrong?

>6 critics
Also fuck del taco and his ability to ruin anything he puts his thick, sausage fingers on.

Yes yes race mixing is good

>topped Pan's Labyrinth

for the love of god stop praising that film

>Needs to make an Oscar bait movie so Hollywood accepts him after wasting their money

It's being screened in competition for the Venice film festival, so right away it's getting a better reception than Crimson Peak

Or what, you'll shitpost impotently?

Human women betray us for some kind of sea monster. Typical.

just like a lot of shit directors that make one decent movie, they'll be wrung out until the populace finally realizes they're a one hit wonder.
Also no one cares about hellboy either.

This looks good. Thank you for bringing it to my attention OP.

Fuck I didn't even know the Biennale started
>Sup Forums in charge of discussing a major film festival
Nuke this board please

Or I'LL shitpost impotently

All the above cucks need to read thisButtblasted Sup Forums wrong Once again. How many directors have BTFOed Sup Forums this year?

Patty Jenkins
Chris 'BRAVO' Nolan
Del Toro.

Am I missing someone?

Making the main character mute was a great idea since people mostly just watch for his visuals anyway

I think Nolan and taco finally found a way to hide their weaknesses this year. Bravo to both of them.

No probs mate. I feel like Taco needs more attention.

We are not talking about the Venice film festival you imbecile. Just 'one' film that happened to be in the be in competition

>We are not talking about the Venice film festival you imbecile. Just 'one' film that happened to be in the be in competition
You fail to see my point, moron. The television and film board is more interested in discussing TV shows, cartoons and superhero movies than even being aware of the fact that a major film festival is taking place.

I kind of hope Fantastic Voyage falls through so he keeps making small movies. I prefer Del Toro just making weird shit with no obligation to make blockbuster profits.

He said last year he had an idea for a film with a luchador discovering all politicians are vampires. I'd much rather see that.

Del Taco was btfo so badly by the election he makes everything about race. His twitter is a fucking sewer of virtue signalling and butthurt.

You'll get over it

giveme!

dialogue is the least important part of film

>Rotten Tomatos
It's time to give this site up. Movie critique has become just another way for rich, Jewish liberals to shove identity politics down the goyim throat. 100% fresh ratings for any movie that doesn't star a white male. It's literally the only criteria now.

Should've been more clear but I apologize of that's the case.

Has the movie been confirmed as set in the Hellboy universe? is the fishman Abe Sapiens?

No, it's not. Del Toro just likes fishmen. He did the same thing with Cronos, Blade 2 and the Strain. They have similar monster elements in different stories.

It stars a white female and doesn't have forced Diversity. There's what one black chick in the film?

Nah, Nolan's weakest point is his editing and Dunkirk had some shit editing, both in execution and design

If you want oscar-bait, look at Stronger.

This seems more like a cute little idea than aspiring for something amazing. Kinda like Her.

100%?! Holy shit! I haven't heard of a movie that amazing since Get Out!

Is del toro just a meme? I saw Pans Labyrinth years ago, and I remember thinking it was good. But now that I think about it, I can't remember anything about the film other than thinking it had great visuals. But now I can't remember any of those visuals. Something about a creature with one eye and long fingers, and a blue swirly background is all I remember

His editing is fine imo, I always like the way he edits scenes together to increase thrill in his movies. His clunky dialogue has been a bigger issue.

>people mostly just watch for his visuals

You talking about Tarsem Singh or Nicolas Winding Refn?

I think you might be a brainlet. Just get a brain scan to be sure.

Sup Forums is always wrong

I'm not even talking about thier assessment of this movie, because I haven't seen it yet. I'm just going off of the last 5 years of RT scores. It goes like this: all Disney movies get 90-100% no matter how shitty and derivative it is. All political agenda movies (i.e. black struggles, gay struggles, tranny struggles, or gay black tranny struggles) get 100%, no questions asked. All other movies get 50-80%.

Well their favourite capeflick Spidey got BTFOED at the box-office by wonder woman.

Give it a rest. Sup Forums is and always will be primarily used by high school and college kids that don't really care about that stuff.

>Sup Forums
*Sup Forums

Yes, it should come as no surprise that all of the high traffic boards have young userbases. 17 year olds aren't going to care much about the Venice Film Festival. I'm not saying Sup Forums isn't shit but have some awareness. You're not arguing with very many 25+ year olds here.

Why do they spoil Michael Shannon dying in the trailer? Who is in charge of this shit?

pleb

This always cracks me up

Dunkirk all white cast not only got a 93% RT but also has whopping 8.7 average score better than most capeshit and diverse cast shit.

Baby Driver got a good score this year and it's main protags and love interest are both white.

Del taco usually doesn't make films to bait the Oscars(this one is also more focused on Romance than anything else if you go by reviews). Every single one of his is passion projects from Hellboy 2 to Pan's Labyrinth.

He's slowly evolving into an old lesbian

you just need to demand white genocide and blame the white race for everything bad ever happening on this planet on twitter and make a flick about muh tolerance, muh diversity muh multiculti to get a perfect score on Rotten Kikenatoes
that flatulent beaner has finally found the formula.

Michael Moore Syndrome

>Doug Jones.
BRAVO LYNCH

Go to bed Pajeet.

Why would a pajeet be shitting on Spiderman? That movie broke records in Pooland.

is that anita?

WATERED

I just like stories about intelligent monsters being experimented on and managing to escape. There was a two-parter of the 3D Clone Wars like that which was pretty good.

but del toro won't

Gosling

the reverence for PL is entirely political

It's a great film.

For you

could you please explain to me why you say that

Spidey made more than ww in poo land. So KYS pajeet.

It happens to all hacks

>What will break first, your career or your prostate?

In the back, you moron

Frank Miller too

that;s just AIDS

Is it the soy products, the lack of gluten, or something they're putting in the water out there? California men are turning into these fucking lesbian golems.

for real?

What about Houellebecq?

The things I would point to in all of them are that they all were obese in middle-age and all are high-strung and angsty. Stress+depression+oobesity+age=no test

I'm supposed to believe Del Toro lives gluten free?

DUDE MASTURBATION LMAO

Sharia magic

no, it's the sedentary lifestyle. i work out and lots of other guys in cali do to of course, but a lot of guys these days just sit and watch television all day or play video games, after sitting all day at their jobs if they have one.

So the thread has derailed into appearance instead of discussing the film. This board is as normie as r/movies if all you fags seriously discuss is capeshit and apeshit.

shut up del burrito

Is pans labyrinth the one which makes the nazis look evil because im not down with that film

One of the few true modern classics pleb

Let's just be honest here. Would you a fish monster thing?

Yes, yes I would.

>Dude, we're all just shitposters who don't care about film.
>This is ok
FUCK
OFF

>not just her pussy that stank

DILUTED

dougiejones

Jade gives 2 rides

...Cherry pie

Why can't it ever be a guy that falls in love with a girl monster?

And not just a sexy mermaid or whatever.
But a real fucking monster.

Ever heard of anime new friend?

I'd rather have people praise it than that Blade 2 turd.