Good shows?

So the breaking bad and game of thrones are the only two shows that I started watching and deemed worthy of my time. Has there ever been made something of similar caliber or will I have to wait till season 8 of GoT?

You would probably enjoy The Walking Dead, most childrens cartoons and drinking bleach

Fargo is much better, but skip season 1. It has some subtle connections with 2, but it's heavily inferior.

Season 2 is pretty much full-kino and you could make a case for it being the best show that ever aired.

did they fug

>Fargo is much better, but skip season 1.
Imagine being this fucking retarded, even if S2 is better that doesn't mean S1 was bad or as bad as you think it was, you mealy mouthed invalid.

>skipping season 1
Don't do that. Skip season 3 if you want.

Are you kidding me? You're telling him to skip the best season of Fargo. 2 was good but a lackluster ending and stupid alien shit ruined it.

And the best show that ever aired? This must truly be a troll or you have the most plebeian taste I've seen on this board in a while.

>but skip season 1
Did you forget to take your meds user?
S1 >= S2 >>>>> dogshit > S3

I just really thought it doesn't come close to season 2, especially in terms of cinematography and technical craft.

The themes are much closer to the original movie, whilst season 2 really gets down the rabbit hole of existentialism. Also, season 2 is free of filmschool-tier symbolism or plot holes or absurdities (surrounding Malvo's actions mostly).

Obviously the fullest way to experience it is to watch the series beginning-end, but if you just want to check out Fargo real quick, check season 2.

Season 1 is good TV, season 2 is a masterpiece and season 3 I haven't seen.

@87134205
>unironically shitposting this crap opinion, even on Sup Forums

>stupid alien shit
>only follows the causal relations throughout plot, without enjoying the deeper aspects of a narrative that might be separate from it

I don't watch much TV. Tell me of some other kino-quality TV.

Narcos is good,
but The Wire is God tier.
The Children's End is also very good.

Justified is good.

>the wire
>Fargo season 1
>westworld
>true detective season 1

fuck i want to be able to draw these badass old guys

>GOT
you belong here

That's pretty good. But the guy has a really long face. I think the little hair he has fucks it up because it's not full baldness and you dont only have the skull to worry about.

Have you watched Peaky Blinders?

because its pretty good.

Watch The Americans

best show on television. period.