*freeze frame

>*freeze frame
>*upbeat acoustic music starts playing
>hey there, you are probably wondering how i ended up in this situation, well it all started when i was a young lad at Riverrun....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqZDx_YIvIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stopped watching like two or three seasons ago, can anyone give me the tl;dr of what happened to him?

He deaded.

He was doing alright until an allmighty being said he did bad things and then they killed him.

So they just couldn't think of a plot to him? Why didn't they just ask the fat man?

the writers decided he should die so they forced it in the most ham-fisted way conceivable

The writers killed him off because they're rushing this series to a conclusion as fast as possible because it doesn't draw the numbers or profits that they need to justify it as their main series any more and want to end it. So they've been rushing the plot along at breakneck speed for this season so they can end the show next season.

>I'm wondering, what did happen to my dear best friend; Littlefinger? Haven't see or heard of him in a long time

>it doesn't draw the numbers or profits
jesus christ what the fuck more do they want? isn't this the most watched show on television? how could they want something even bigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=aqZDx_YIvIA

It's numbers have been dropping for a couple of seasons now, they're looking to replace it with another series that can get the numbers it had when it first started airing so they can make more money.

>doesn't draw the numbers or profits that they need to justify it as their main series any more
how is this real? Game of Thrones is still like the most popular show in the world right?

Nice tan, Varys.

Also "actors" are greedy as fuck and ask to get paid way too much

See
It's not that it doesn't pull great numbers still, it's that it's not pulling the same numbers it used to. HBO need to end it so that there's room for the next "most popular show in the world" with numbers as big as GoT used to get back in the earlier seasons.

All thanks to the sun of Meereen ;)

The freeze frame timing is so bad.
How could he fuck this up?

Remember me Lord Varys, it's Bigfinger.

Didn't they recently break a record for views tho?

>the guys voice
who is he and will he be my boyfriend

how to ruin a meme general