Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

So, in the alley behind my house these Arab and black drug dealer removed the cover of this manhole and it's wide open sometimes. Do you think they're storing Jihadi weapons down there?

It looks like pic related but it has grass around it instead of concrete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAExhzs4qKk
jbweld.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drug dealers*

poop in it

Throw an open gas can and a lighter down there.

Call the city and they will investigate it.

what if you did this OP?

Insurance scam
Report broken or missing cover
2 days later, if not fixed join the queue of people waiting to fall down it
Lucky for you a concerned soliciting firm will take on your case
No win, no fee

steal the tanker from the FD and flush the fuckers out

Yeah, I will now

It would destroy the sewer though too lol

>tell police of potential terrorism
>gets arrested for racism

CALL THE POLICE

Well, I won't tell them about the terrorism, but there's a few kids who play back there so I'll say it's a safety concern

take their stash and sell it

I would move if i where you, vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=fAExhzs4qKk

Theyre hiding drugs.

>Call the city and they will investigate it.
madman

Wait for them to go down the manhole, close it and put an impossibly heavy object on top of it

This

Park your car on it

kek
This.

You are supposed to be in full breathing apparatus when down in that infrastructure. Let the police know and get estimated times for them to go down.

Alternatively, and this is something that i think is superior. Wait until they go down and then replace the manhole cover. Put something heavy ontop of it.

DO THIS AFTER THEY ENTER

DO THIS NEXT

MAKE US PROUD

maybe a little weld and forget about it.

fucking cuck. if someone fucks with my COMMUNITY- i act. i have done it numerous times in, shit, the last coupe months. dumb, inconsiderate black guy came up my street at about 50mph, i literally got in my car and eventually found him. just yelled at him and called him a "stupid piece of shit who has no idea was a community is" lawl. he then went on to say he would kick my ass.... told him to square up and ill drag his ass across the pavement (jumped in his car and left). stand up for yourself and community.

jbweld.com/ so you don't need tools.

wait till they go down drive car over it

Any person with half a brain will just walk down to the next manhole, and exit through that.

Drop a lit cherrybomb down there and find out.

Dubs, KEK wills it!

Drugs probably, maybe some guns, who knows.
Go there during morning (when shitskins sleep) and investigate for yourself. If there is nothing interesting to find, just pour gas all over the place, and lit it when the shitskins come back

Are you retarded?

A manhole cover weighs between 90 and 150 lbs. No human being can lift that from underneath while maintaining contact with a 90 degree ladder.

I could. Provided the rung didn't break. Who the fuck can't military press 150 lbs?

What are you, some sort of fucking spineless pussy? Fucking christ.

And I have a 30" dick.

And I also work at wendys,
make 100k

it absolutely does not weigh between 90 and 150 pounds

Go home chang, your drunk.

No you didn't, fuck off

Leafs confirmed for malnourished Somalis that can't lift 25lbs.

This. I'd just park my car over it and put one of the wheels over the cover.

Says the guy in neo arabia

Not every canalisation is big enough to walk around in there.

Kek wills it!!!!

Honestly this guy.

next time they are there go to a payphone and call the cops. Tell them they are doing suspicious shit and going in and out of the sewer. Wait and record everything that happens next