Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/StD6kiDESzU
youtu.be/lG-U8oFpa8o
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/StD6kiDESzU

youtu.be/lG-U8oFpa8o
>>[Laughing]She has a very, very small penis.
What did she mean by this?

Imagine being Greg, having to sit in that room, while these two women and your son are laughing about how getting fucked in the ass and having prostate orgasms are your secret weapon.

2 inches long 1.5 inch circumference

this guy has to be dead inside since his kid turned into a freak of nature

Context?

So this kid is going to kill himself within the next 5 years, right?

>it's a Jazz forgets to dilate episode

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
2:15

Based Dr.Salgado

What part of loving your child is putting them on medication at five years old that makes it probable they wont be able to have kids?

>Patient suffers from gender dysphoria and feels alienated by their own body
>Cutting up their body and remodelling it to look vaguely like they think it should is the best option for them

>Patient suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and believes people are listening to him through the walls
>Soundproofing their entire house is the best option for them

Why the fuck are plastic surgeons allowed to profit off mutilating vulnerable children and young people like this, it's morally offensive and logically just a stupid, short-sighted solution to their problem. If a child thinks they were born the wrong gender and feels disconnected from their body, take them to a psychiatrist and help them to be happy with who they are.
Jazz's parents and everyone involved with this show should be sent to jail, I feel really sorry for the poor lad.

>>Your penile skin is only two inches.
What exactly did he mean by this?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Brave

I'm loving this new surgeon. "We don't ask 'What's your erect penis size?' on a first date." Indeed, Dr. Marcy. I Iike the fact that she is transgender as well. It adds a bit of authority to her advice. Also, in watching Jazz and her parents visit surgeon after surgeon, I've often wondered why no one has proposed a simple (well, "simple") skin graft from her abdomen or upper thighs to compensate for the lack of raw material, so to speak. It seems like it would be a hell of a lot easier than using a portion of her colon, for God's sake.

In order to get approval for the surgery to actually take place, she has to undergo extensive counselling but she can still line up a doctor that will perform it afterwards. I only caught the last half of the episode and that was enough. The interview was a misguided waste of time and Jazz shouldn't have bothered. She was not prepared, not well-versed in PR talk enough to convince Tomi or her audience of anything good. She shouldn't have brought up sneaking into the bathroom and getting caught; it just gave Tomi ammo. I was reminded of the CNN nightly debates between commentators when watching the author friend and Tomi. She pretty much spoke more than Jazz did so it would've been better to just have the author friend represent Jazz since she was throwing out stats and had a clear agenda and argument.

She literally did nothing wrong.

I feel Jazz has a really tough life being out and open about herself like that, and answering for all trans people. What she said on the Tomi Lahren show was true for her I'm sure, that she always knew she was a female and wanted to be one, but a lot of male-to-females say they weren't aware of their female feelings until they were about 50. Sometimes older than that. I've known some that were like that. They believed they were heterosexual crossdressers up until that point. I don't know what snapped in their head that convinced them all of a sudden. What Jazz should've said is people transition for different reasons and all transgender people aren't like her.