Refute this

Refute this

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-benghazi-docs-found-deleted-hillary-clinton-email-files-state-dept/
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/#ixzz4IUHZ6HLI
thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/26/hillary_clinton_refuses_to_answer_press_questions_offers_them_chocolate_canides_instead.html
theweek.com/speedreads/645239/julian-assange-tells-megyn-kelly-why-wikileaks-isnt-releasing-dirt-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU
youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw
fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives
youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472586005704.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a hill dog now

>implying settlement is an admission of guilt

Yeah no

wow!

trumplets BTFO

CTR

SHILL

NWO

NIBIRU

DIAPERS

FLUORIDE

KEK

REFUTED

source? if it is real, you probably have something to back it up with, right? because i have those:

benghazy documents: thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-benghazi-docs-found-deleted-hillary-clinton-email-files-state-dept/
BOMBSHELL Report: In Hillary’s Deleted Emails They Found THIS About BENGHAZI: thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/#ixzz4IUHZ6HLI thepoliticalinsider.com/bombshell-state-department-admits-hillary-deleted-benghazi-emails/

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/26/hillary_clinton_refuses_to_answer_press_questions_offers_them_chocolate_canides_instead.html

Assange admits murdered DNC staffer was WikiLeaks source: theweek.com/speedreads/645239/julian-assange-tells-megyn-kelly-why-wikileaks-isnt-releasing-dirt-donald-trump
Evidence mounts: Crooked Hillary Clinton received big donations for special favors

youtube.com/watch?v=3QWdNdvmhdU

Donald Trump Asks Black Voters "What The Hell Do You Have To Lose?" REACTION From A Black Guy

youtube.com/watch?v=k7tSKoFRvgw

Hillary Clinton’s State Department Armed Saudi Arabia to the Teeth

fpif.org/hillary-clintons-state-department-armed-saudi-arabia-teeth/

FBI Reports Linking Hillary To Vince Foster "Suicide" Disappear From National Archives

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-23/fbi-reports-linking-hillary-vince-foster-suicide-go-missing-national-archives

Hillary’s health: Clinton emails obsessed with sleep, “exotic drugs”

youtube.com/watch?v=H8W0AeXkNU0

source pyramidnigger

wew

i'm #StrokingTheJohnson now

>236 times settled or found guilty

How many times did he settle compared to being found guilty?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472586005704.webm

Thank you for providing sources on and correcting the record.

But that doesn't refute anything. Shillary has been the target of partisan investigations (protip: out for blood and not interested in holding back) for decades, and not once has she ever been charged/convicted.

If you unironically believe that thousands of government and law enforcement individuals are collectively part of some ultimately conspiracy in favor of hillary clinton, i will direct you over to

You can be found guilty of jaywalking thousands of times and nobody will still give a shit. But kill one person and you make headlines all over the country.

Wtf I hate Trump now

None of these are arguments.

>implying im going to argue with a leftist on Sup Forums

You might be the next Libya if Hillary gets voted in, everyone who is outside of the US should want Trump unless they are completely retarded.

Trump actually submits to justice when he is wrong and caught doing so

Clinton actually kills people so she won't get caught

>implying i'm going to challenge my views in my hugbox

American posters truly are the worst.

name your sources first

Why did you even waste the time posting when you know 100% that you are wrong?

cringe sage ignore

>Refute this

Your picture is already refuting itself.

Investigations means something happened. If multiple investigations happened against her and ZERO FINDINGS - that is the definition of corruption.

The fact that Trump has been investigated and found 'guilty' means he's not corrupt at all. Means he had to fix his mistakes.

>logic 101

hmm thanks op u really activated my almonds looks like im a #CruzMissile now!

But this is Yet you fail to adress it.

Citation and context needed.
There are very broad generalizations here, that lead to explicit bias. Implying Hillary did nothing wrong with her email is just plain dishonest.
We also need context as to what these settlements are, is it about Trump University? Or what.
Basically this is a meme image and you could've just as well posted Pepe with "refute this" and it would be just as much of a shitpost.

Anyone with a lot of enterprises is going to end up with a lot of civil actions against them. It's the nature of business. Trump has probably won most of these suits.

Hillary is politically corrupt and a dishonest civil servant. This is an entirely different thing.

Apples and oranges.

Really nots your arguments...

>corrupt politician found non guilty of shady acts
>businessman accused of many things
>this is an accurate comparison

Wew lad

Trump's lawsuits were for his business. Hillary's investigations were for what could be considered treason.

>implying it's not...
You keep trying to get up that hill, Little Red Engine!

running any business literally means you are getting sued once in a while
starting a business without having at least one proper lawyer is suicide
you will always have problems with customers and partners
shits getting worse the more successful you get
this is a part of modern day capitalism since people usually don't settle their disputes in a fistfight but let their lawyers take care of it
now i don't expect a NEET like yourself who's shilling for shekels to have any fucking clue about work leave alone running any business