Would you accept them to your art school?

Would you accept them to your art school?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-15/you-buy-rothko-how-cia-covertly-nurtured-modern-art-cold-war-weapon
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't racists produce good art?

It's like they're mentally handicapped, or their brain is wired to produce mental diarrhea in form of art.

KKK painting

If you can't see the beauty in this you have no taste

Perspective lines are shit. Look at the door, for example.

He could have been a good artist if he applied himself but he took the easy way out.

Yes, that's the whole point of school, to teach the person and make them better than they were before. The painting is clearly far above and beyond what any college millennial could produce.

>Perspective lines are shit. Look at the door, for example.
But these old houses actually were wacky like that.

this

It's a masterpiece, to put it lightly

The building colors look like a Daytona dude's Shopko camouflage shorts during spring break.

He had more important calling in life.

I really don't see anything wrong with it.

Looks like someone who could produce something great with the right training.

why did germans allow such a loser to have complete control over them?

Of course I'd like to accept them, but then other enrollments would be führer and far between.

Absolute garbage painting

Here is a real painting, worth 44$ million

terrible but worth a (you)

Do you see the shit they let into art school today?
Those art school libcucks better be thankful to Addie for scaring those jews into accepting any goy.

Add a moving ball and its Pong

this is beautiful in its own way. At least he's trying to gain back the culture we threw away and pissed on for "modern art"

Your id says MODS, so I'm just gonna assume you're a mod. Still, fuck off, Sven.

hey adolf that's really good
>mein kampf becomes an inner exploration story about (cultural expression and still life)

not much different i'm afraid

@87136677 (You), (yes) (You), (please) (help) (us) (build) (this) (wall) (between) (Mexico) (and) (the) (US)

>Why can't liberals produce good art?
>It's like they're mentally handicapped, or their brain is hardwired to produce mental diarrhea in the form of art
ftfy

>perspective lines are shit

ever heard of Picasso?

what about the chimneys then? and the roof, the pavement, the windows? all of it is really such a mess. He can work light a bit better than perspective though, I'll give him that

Just because its price is inflated doesn't mean its not good.

This piece is by Motherwell. He's one of the greatest artist of the 20th century. The subtle brush strokes on the blue background and the small imperfections of the line require unbelievable detail and skill.

>using cubism as an excuse for shitler's incompetent attempts at realism
Why are stormweenies so fucking stupid?

I'm racist and I'm a good artist, here's one of my drawings/doodles I drew when I was younger.

oh shit nevermind now that i look at it thats a horrible drawing fug

you do know that academic art and cubism don't follow the same set of rules, right?
god I hate you for getting a (You) out of me

Dude weed lmao

I've been to Motherwell. It's shite.

Reminder that modern art is literally only the way it is as the result of barefaced, legal money laundering.

It's legitimately one of the most obvious, but brilliant forms of financial manipulation ever.

nigga just drew a blue line on a bluer canvas

i want my 40 million

Don't forget fighting commies.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-15/you-buy-rothko-how-cia-covertly-nurtured-modern-art-cold-war-weapon

Hitler failed because he couldn't compose paintings spontaneously. All he was capable of was painting what he saw.

His paintings are actually mediocre at best, especially for the period in time he lived in.

Someone that can't do simple perspective lines at a time when classical artists are a diamond dozen? No, not really

He also made this drawing.

>worth 44$ million
Ah, good old money laundering.

>One modern art critic was asked to review some of his paintings without being told who painted them and judged them "quite good".

>made this drawing
Ripped off the more talented artist and antisemite, Walt disney

Has there ever been a good German artist apart from Durer? meme artists like Klee need not apply.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1579629/Did-Adolf-Hitler-draw-Disney-characters.html

Otto Dix

pinnochio came out in 1937
hitler made that painting years afterward

What's wrong with the roof?

It really depends on how young you were, when you drew it. This is great for a 9 year old. I knew a kid that could draw like Marvel and DC comics when he was that age. He became an artist and lives off it.

If you think you can get better and make some money off of it, don't give up, bro. Nothing comes free. You're gonna have to work hard at something, if you want to be good at it.

Rudolf Bauer, if we're talking abstract stuff. I'm not personally a fan of the genre, but I can appreciate that he made some of the better pieces within it.

For more traditional works, I'd say Johann Carl Loth.

For an emotionless husk of a country, Germany's actually done pretty okay in the art world.