Western Negros wouldn't survive in Africa

Just had this shower thought and figured I'd post about it. So all these blacks in the US seem to want to go back to Africa in some fashion. Thing is, if they went back today, the African natives would likely kill them all or a good percentage due to the simple fact that they are all fucking idiots and wouldn't assimilate the culture of African traditions. In a sense, western blacks....the Nigger ones, are even lower than African blacks. Anyone else concur or even thought this over? Western niggers would be too self centered and entitled...moreso than the Africans ruled by the whites in Africa. They wouldn't know how to assimilate.....

Pretty much yes. This is why I hate American blacks

Many Africans are actually hard working and appreciate very low salaries, whereas niggers in America are so entitled and dumb it's pathetic.

Half of them choose a shitty life in a first world country, while millions of niggers here in Africa struggle for a meager existence in tough conditions. Also the cancerous American nigger culture is spreading here and it's fucking shit.

Seems like trips declares it so.... glad to hear it from a real African perspective.

IDIOT!

How very intelligent of you. Are you one of the Western Negros offended at this post?

>Domesticate house cat
>send it into the wild
>it dies

>Domesticate house nigger
>send it into the wild
>it dies

African blacks are under the impression africans even want them back in the first place. Most were sold off the continent for a reason. Theives/rapists/trouble makers/the unwanted. The slave ships were like a waste bin of "low seed" negroes.

You think about niggers when you shower?

I have actually liked every single African I've ever worked with. However the vast majority of American Blacks I've come into contact with have been god awful. It's hard to even quantify them as the same people. it really is.

Purely anecdotal but from my experience it's kind of like having the rich spoiled kid who is just a giant asshole, and the kid who had to bootstrap himself up to get anywhere in life but across an entire breed of people.

But studies show american niggers have 10 more iq on average

Dixie retards couldn't keep it in their pants

Not intentionally. I was actually debating with a negress about their desire for reparations and shit, and took a shower a few hours later. The thought just naturally occurred to me without thinking about it.

I have experiences with a lot of Africans and one thing is for sure. Africans are WAY MORE civilized than the American negro.

Everyone in Africa wants to be educated and African immigrants are usually hard working. I remember when I owned a cleaning company. ONLY Africans called up looking for jobs without any work from my side. Very proactive and they always did great solid work.

I was worried that they would steal from the places they cleaned, but they never did anything like that.

And they have 10% more white blood on average, too.

White man who grew up in Libya, Egypt, South Africa, and Mozambique here.

Africans are the most racist people on the planet. You think you know racism? Try being a pink skin boy in Africa. I had a dozen attempts on my life by the time I was 17. They consider someone across the street from a different tribe a subhuman. Let alone African Americans. They would quite literally skin and burn them alive.

Also, AMA about Africa.

That is one of the things I like about Africa, the black people here are so happy with so little, and are very grateful (most of the time) for anything they can get.

I could have a skewed view of american niggers and i've never been to america either, but what i see in the media and from popular culture doesn't give off a good impression

Do you often think about blacks in the shower?

You will find that many Africans are very hard working and honest, especially ones from central African countries who migrate looking for work.
The stereotype in South Africa is that the blacks born here are lazy while ones from other countries are harder working and more honest

>So all these blacks in the US seem to want to go back to Africa in some fashion
No, they don't. They want the civilization white people created without the white people.

This isn't an IAMA about YOUR experiences. Fuck off with your own thread if you want that. And I'm not talking about WHITES in Africa either...did you even fucking read what I wrote?

Were your parents military or missionary?

>American education

My post was very relavent to your OP, and I offered more insight if people had qeustions.
$0.003 has been deposited into your CTR account.

No it wasn't. You're coming in talking about experiences as a white guy in Africa. I'm speaking of Western Negros potential failure at assimilating African culture and customs. Two completely different things. You can fuck off in trying to derail my thread here... go make your own if you want to talk about your experiences.

Father was an ex A-SAS mercenary and mother was an Indonesian Christian woman. She wasnt a missionary though, she was just fleeing Indonesia and hitched a ride with my father. Sometime during this journey I was conceived and they got married in Pretoria.

Can back this up. My mom is Kenyan and after visiting the country a couple times I can safely say that all the elders and adults hate with a passion African American culture. I remember growing up, my mom said to me that she doesn't want me to grow up like those "African American" bums. However, Africa is a whole continent and I can only safely say this in Eastern Africa. Also, the youth are being tainted by music and shows trying to imitate the African American style of culture. Even then though, pretty much 90% of the citizens are pretty conservative and don't take shit. So, yeah, stop calling them blacks and Africans and start saying African American. Everyone in my family, including myself, hate being called by such a label

I mostly have experience with people from around the horn of Africa (somalia, eritrea and sudan) and Ghana. That is what I have most experience with and I don't really mind them.

I once used to buy weed from this African and I once saw him chase down a African immigrant shoplifter yelling "You are a disgrace to Africa". Even some African drug dealers had respect for the property of random norwegian shop keepers. I will always remember that, it brought a smile to my face. But I can not imagine a American negro taking a pause from his drug dealing to try to protect the shop of some random whitey.

even harambe cannot survive in Africa

Basically this. They just don't understand that white civilization can't exist without whites. They can't understand that blacks aren't capable of building and maintaining an actual civilization

That's the kind of shit I would expect to see when Western Negros attempted their shitty behavior in Africa.

Did you consciously try to come up with the cuntiest thing possible when writing this comment, you bitchy little faggot? Nobody gives a shit about your retarded thread because the possibility of niggers returning to Africa in any significant numbers is nil. The last thing they want is independence and self reliance. They just want to demand to be taken care of by white people. Now get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

Well, the last time (recently freed) niggers moved back to Africa, they enslaved the local population. So if history is anything to go by, I think you're full of shit. The American niggers would be kangz.

>when Western Negros attempted their shitty behavior in Africa.

A great example of western negros in Africa is the Liberian civil war.

Cross dressing cannibals and the drinking of baby blood for "warrior power". This is the situation that happens when the American negro gets control of African negros.

Fuck off with ya. This is all hypothetical ya retarded paramecium. Of COURSE they won't go back...and Africa wouldn't take them back if they were offered niggers.... thats why I said they are lower than even Africans

Wasn't there some thug niggers who moved to Liberia and took it over?

I believe I read that somewhere.
I also think they might have been killed later but the did run shit for a while.

>>Wasn't there some thug niggers who moved to Liberia and took it over?

Yes

So American niggers can do well over there and OP is a massive faggot?

Fleeing? Was she Indochinese escaping from the riots?

Do well and do well... Liberia is the worst shithole in Africa especially BECAUSE they try to emulate America. It's functionally in the stone age, they are so primitive that they don't even use metric. They are behind the rest of Africa in adopting international standards like that.

And the American nigger did not "do well"... There has never in recorded history been that many bad leaders in a African country. Too much America makes them degenerate. It's the most bizzare civil war.

Multiculturalism
>Bad for Africa, bad for Europe, bad for fucking everybody.
Except Brazil somehow.

Multiculturalism in Europe is the only thing that keeps us Europeans from being 100% homosexual and transexual. Suddenly we import a group of people who are willing to have sex with the women while us natives suck dick.

I don't ascribe to race realism but consider the following: africans in africa have to actually work to survive. whether it's being a telephone technician in Nairobi to being a !Kung tribal nomad you are working. in america if you're a female or child that's black it's not hard at all to get loads of government assistance.

smarts != work ethic

and Africa is a rugged place that teaches hard work. chicago, not so much.

i guess i would agree on this one
Mexico has some job opportunity on it, and theres hard working people who take it and appreciates what little they have, but wished they had more, then there's this bunch of people who are fucking lazy and get into the cartels and gangs because they are that, fucking lazy