Ramsay v Robert thread

Ramsay v Robert thread

Is this guy the most pathetic bitch on tv ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=4NnJ-7Y6qwo
youtube.com/watch?v=WysiAYJHRCE
youtube.com/watch?v=XzCyApAtXJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xKfeQ8JNS38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEkEjRM2VSo
youtube.com/watch?v=d0nF4NLqCwA
youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU
youtube.com/watch?v=utBs1BhzNBU
youtube.com/watch?v=7n0ba47kdPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HLNIvnxJqpI
youtube.com/watch?v=88ewQo6y6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ7gH7ezSuw
youtube.com/watch?v=LQMTClwRCrY
youtube.com/watch?v=RAOGbyWsLAU
youtube.com/watch?v=w0V-LGaqJcs&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that moment when it turns out that all of his expensive shit was fake
absolute kino

>ey big boy

why does ramsay say this? is it supposed to be condescending?

>this guy is a world famous chef
>lets give him a show where he reviews hotels

whut?

the skillsets overlap, and most of the time he's also working on hotel restaurants. it's also a good opportunity to watch gordon get disgusted by jizz all over beds

What a piece of trash. Ramsey should never disrespect a honest worker like that

Sherlock Holmes is a close second

Seems the worst are in Hotel Hell

youtube.com/watch?v=KEkEjRM2VSo

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nF4NLqCwA

Ramsay roasts this cuck nice and good

>EUUEUW
>what
>EUUUUWAU
>finish it then
>finish what

youtube.com/watch?v=u0Z7EPh8oLU

first for black tyson ramsey

Why don't we watch this whole episode Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=utBs1BhzNBU

All of the hotels he visits are restaurant based ones, that way he evaluated the food and the service

ITS OVERCOOKED

Yes it is.

>EXCUSE ME

So he can pull out the black light on them after trashing their shitty food.

what the fuck is wrong with white people

Forgot the bit about the egg

youtube.com/watch?v=7n0ba47kdPY

I'M THE BOSS

Exxcccuuussseeee me

Gordon Ramsay is my personal savior.

white power

I fucking hate this guy, he's such a pathetic worm
>They don't have to work here
>We left the money with you

The way he just hovers and watches Gordon's eat is just so off-putting as well.

If theres any solace

Reviews after filming were mostly good but the hotel went into foreclosure with debts of $1.1million in April 2014 and has since closed. They posted on their website that they are no longer in business.

The hotel was bought by Kenni Lucci and sister Brenda Bradley in 2015, they say that the place was left in a state of disrepair and there were boxes of unused merchandise.

The hotel reopened as the Windsor Mansion Inn and reviews are excellent.

Nice
Did you look that up yourself ?

Yeah theres a blog that follows Ramsay and updates all the restaurants and hotels he goes to

he doesn't look black... he looks like an abbo

Yep okay this is too good to pass up

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNIvnxJqpI full ep lads

youtube.com/watch?v=88ewQo6y6Qk

Who was in the wrong here?

They dindu nuffin

>place has had rats
>hires pest control
>cant believe a mouse was there

Why are these here blacks so distrustful of Ramsay

I mean, its not like its out of the question for a tv show to create its own drama. If you watch the ep they balance out that moment with Gordon being amazed by the grandma's dessert

He looks like a sexual offender.

>I left the money with you

lol

Not surprising. I just watched the episodes and it was clearly far too late once Gordon got there. When you're unable to pay staff it's over. The ex-chef said that things were great for 2 years and then they went downhill for another 3. If Gordon had gotten there during that time it probably could have been saved.

Also, it is unbelievable how fucking horrible Robert and Ari are. Oh my god.

Gordon pls.....come back

Well maybe Ramsay should have hidden the mouse in a better place. Why did he just leave it there at the front door?

Why would you call that person, while on television and say

>Why didn't you leave a tip...

When

a. you know full well they did
b. you stole it

My fucking sides

Robert is a mincing pizza and hot dog enthusiast

Because the guys a delusional idiot who thought he'd get away with it

What I don't get is how the fuck the staff stay there

His plan was to play it off as him thinking that they had left the money for him as a gift or a personal tip and feign ignorance by saying he thought that everyone else was being tipped separately. It makes him look like a liar and a thief, but it was the only thing he could do without straight up owning that he lied and stole. Honestly he probably did it to feed his own delusions about himself, which is why he kept calling friends after Gordon left.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqmf2Te3txw

>I can cook Joe.

Fucking brutal.

lmao

WHEN IT'S BROWN IT'S COOKED WHEN IT'S BLACK IT'S FUCKED

>I've been called Jew here many times

What the fuck does that mean

the chef in this episode seems pretty fucking talented, he doesn't deserve to work at such a shithole

I don't know why sometimes he goes easy on the chefs

They still cooked garbage food

I'm kind of torn on the chef. One one hand, he was cooking the old menu awfully. You would think he would put his best foot forward when he has a chance to impress Gordon fucking Ramsay, so I think that he really just didn't know how to do that food.

On the other hand, he was clearly talented enough to cook other things and Robert was wasting that talent on the old menu. The poor dinner service was also not his fault when he's being asked to cook literally everything at once. Plus he hadn't been fucking paid in weeks. I could kind of see him phoning it in.

That said, I do think Gordon went a little easy on him. He normally doesn't stand for undercooked shit.

bump

Don't just bump. Post other good episodes or Hotel Hell kino clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

Wish Ramsay encountered more hoarders like this, seeing him make fun of the old garbage is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ7gH7ezSuw

youtube.com/watch?v=LQMTClwRCrY these two really pissed me off

is Gordon Ramsay overrated?

I think he's awesome. Somehow every show that he makes is enjoyable enough, and he's a 3-starred Michelin chef.
He's also the rare kind of person who is not only an expert but is also able to share his knowledge and get you excited about cooking too. When I first moved to an apartment and started cooking for myself I learned quite a bit from his youtube videos which show him cooking at home, which he puts out for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=RAOGbyWsLAU

I love undercover Gordon.

i don't like when gordon helps asshole owners. they should go out of business. dude doesn't even pay his staff

Anything to give him an excuse to talk shit to people is worth it

If I ever meet him irl, I just want him to scream at me that I cant cook for shit

See sometimes I wish they didn't go with the 'and by the end Gordon is rooting for them and really thinks the help will make a lasting difference' angle every time
There are some times where he should say honestly at the end how he thinks the place is fucked and that the owners will never get anywhere

Most of the time things are good though. So far Hotel Hell has only had 15% of the restaurants close.

how am i just learning he has a youtube channel? this is a goldmine

this episode is pretty great but not in the same way
youtube.com/watch?v=w0V-LGaqJcs&pbjreload=10
Gordon pretty much saves an entire family of sweet people from ruin. Hotel is still running and they were voted best Hotel in Mississippi 2016.
It also has an old guy somehow hiding 900k in debt from his jap wife and her finding out.

wm/af?

Just curious, is there a clip where Ramsay absolutely loves the food? Kinda tired of him shitting on everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw

Yeah ramsay is quite pathetic

Only that one time he virtue signaled to a black lady

So was that guy just getting swindled his whole life or what?

>youre a big boy

I honestly think Gordon did it. He stutters over his words when accused. He doesn't have his usual composure of shitting on someone when he knows he's right.

is it just me that kind of feel bad when watching these kinds of show? I feel like I'm in school again and the teacher is scolding some classmate or something

is Ramsay the only celebrity liked by Sup Forums, tumblr, and reddit?

Sometimes I think Ramsay is too pedant. I'm glad I live in a 3rd world country and I'm not so demanding.

No that would be Bill Nye

Americans man

this is GREAT

We don't like Ramsay since the Pantaleone's episode.