You will grow up in an Orwellian world

>You will grow up in an Orwellian world
>Your kids will be born in an Orwellian world

What's the point of living anymore fellow anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WRkVkKqQSas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your kids will grow up in a world where they fear that nobody is watching

Why does it matter to you? You literally sit at home all day, watch TV, jerk off and shitpost.
On that topic, I'm fucking bored and am looking for a good Sup Forums related documentary on YouTube. Any recommendations?

For you Id recommend any documentary about Islam, or a good documentary about cuckolds

0.1/10

Sounds good. Links?

that was good, dont listen to the cucks like this kiddo look it has the cross of the cuck AKA dirkadirkamark

Why beauty matters

That looks rather interesting. I definitely agree with the first point about beauty. Will give it a try, thanks.

>go full kebab mode
>have a gorillion kids
>indoctrinate them into my ways
>they also have a gorillion kids
>we fuck into every richfag family and take it over
>mfw my family shall own the world

well, you can teach your kids about the real world, its up to you. also you know how the world realy is. the only negative thing are the brainwashed people you need to deal with

>implying Sup Forumsis against this

They would love the leader could watch them masturbate and throw them in jail for being degenerate

We don't like in an Owellian world OP, but the more time passes, the more our world gets closer to cyberpunk.

Man, that really strikes a chord with me as an hobbyist artist. Had to take some classes outside of my faculty as part of my CS degree and decided to check out out small art department. It's full of these pretentious fucks.

>your kids
>your
>kids
>having kids
>in this current year
shiggy diggy

Empire of Dust is always a classic.

WHY DO YOU FUCKING NEED TO ADD UNRELEVANT ANIME PIC YOU FUCKING PEDO PIECE OF SHIT JUST TALK LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING RETARDED KRAUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHIT HOBBY

OP, I have been particularly depressed as well. I am married with a beautiful child and one on the way. I keep taking red pills, and now have been learning more and more about the NWO. Everything seems so dark and dystopian, almost like there's no point to anything. I worry about my children and future descendants. I worry about our family and our nations and our race. I am starting to realize how small we all actually are, and how much contempt and disdain these elites have for us. It's all too much to bear.

Most people go their whole lives wilfully oblivious. If I ever have kids I won't be saying shit about red pill stuff unless they end up wanting or needing it or if for some reason we win and take control in the meantime.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

>your kids
nice joke user

One of my nieces shuts me down if I say anything so fuck em learn the hard way then.

We are in the orwellian world. reminder that 1984 was literally over 30 years ago...

easy there

man up you whimpering faggot. people in the USSR in the 30's used to sleep with their overcoats on and a packed suitcase by the bed in case the checka came in the middle of the night to arrest them to gulag. people in east berlin had to rat out their friends and family to the stasi. all we have to deal with so far is NSA analysts fapping to snapchat pics of our gf's tits and a few random police shootings. it's really not THAT bad

it's pretty worse in a lot of way. for example all of our information online is being collected by the NSA so that means they have pretty extensive and complete profiles on all of us. they know how we type, what we think, how we respond to stimuli, etc. that's pretty fucking scary dude.

not when you consider that there are vastly more of us than there are of them. i would imagine they're nervous knowing how we type, what we think, how much we despise them

we do have a tradition of resistance to this sort of tyranny you know...

>unrelevant

youtube.com/watch?v=WRkVkKqQSas

>they established a central bank and nothing happened
>they got us into both world wars against our interest and nothing happened
>they sent us to die in Vietnam to bleed the system and bring heroine and nothing happened
>they destroyed the WTC killing thousands of American civilians and nothing happened
>they tapped our phones and monitored our activity and nothing happened
>they destroyed the economy and bailed out the banks and corporations and nothing happened

you're deluded. I always hear the same shit from lolbertarians and ancraps but they never do shit. just talk

>What's the point of living anymore fellow anons?

Well, I'm fighting back.

>graduate uni slightly redpilled and deeply in debt
>can't find good job
>can't find any job
>finish my redpill
>get desperate
>join military
>pay debnts as fast as possible
>buy real estate
>rent it out
>making passive income and military income
>also planning a side business if I can get it legally worked out
>accumulating wealth
>wealth leads to power
>power means you can change the world

You don't have to go that far but just getting debt free and free from wage slavery means you can tell the cucked world to piss off and live out inna woods with your beautiful white wife and homeschooled kids.

>they got us into both world wars against our interest and nothing happened

Wew lad, US made a shitload of money on that and not to mention the influence gained around the world.

Seems you need to up your /geopol/ game a bit

To burn it all down.

it also went against traditional isolationist policy and the majority's will to be against it (that's where "America first" was born) so I guess all the American soldiers who died in the pearl harbor false flag is cool cus hurr muh world police and jew gold. not to mention it crippled Europe and started the American empire/military industrial complex that's been leeching from us ever since and has plummeted us into mass crippling debt and eroded the dollar to shit. are you fucking retarded?

Hope.

>What's the point of living anymore?
For the slim chance of stopping it, or at the very least stalling it so we can have just a few more years of freedom.