Mods Confirmed As Hillary Supporters; Family Too

How does it feel knowing you're on a site moderated by a Hillary supporting cuck who dates a prostitute single mother?

>pastebin related

pastebin.com/fZyisCMC

>pic related
>Sup Forums moderator on left, rub 'n tug artist on right

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fZyisCMC
pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humm

pic related

The massage therapist has a little niglet in her family so you know she's a racemixer in addition to a Shillary voter

>inb4 [s4s] defense force
>inb4 CTR tries to defend this cuckery

Pastebin removed what did it say?

>"The Last Bastion of Free Speech" online is moderated by a leftist cuckold dating a single mother

Really made me think!

Dox on swaglords social media and his moms, dad's, and cuckmistress'.

Everyone in that cucks family is a Hillary voter, its like pottery

There is nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>alpha as fuck Chad mod cucks little impotent OP
>OP cries on le 4chinz and tries to personal army his butthurt away

Also sage

Swaglord only moderates /s4s/ and doesn't do much of actual moderation you fucking retard

>ch

You have to go back

>pastebin.com/fZyisCMC

it doesn't work

Really made me (((think)))

Also CTR must already be (((shutting it down))), they don't want one of their best employees to be exposed

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Shillarys army is already here

She is SO hot, there is nothing wrong with dating single mother either, it's called manning up

literally who

holy shit no way ahahahhahahahahah

>SHILLARY HURR DURR CTR LEL LEEJUN PLS HALP

Does anyone really support Trump here? I thought it's all ironical.
And even if somebody does, it's not like they'll be able to vote.

>Used goods
>hot

Do you like sticking other peoples unfinished food in your mouth too

pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4

pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4

pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4

pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4

>Ukraine
>things that won't exist in 10 years

Fuck off. You are probably not going to marry a virgin so you're technically doing the same thing.

Wow thanks for this post really made me think I am a #ShillForHill now and will donate all my money to your Syria Refugee Tanned Italian family

No hohols

It's all ironic.
Sup Forums is satire, but there are still a few retards who didn't get the memo

go back to russia faggot, or just wait until russia takes you back

>LE EPIC PEPE FUGGIN LE KEK AHAHAHA I KNO THE MEMES
You're not better, you fucking homo.

Frankly amused. Any info on her current rate?

He looks pretty hot though.

Manning up would be raising your own god damn kids. Not cleaning up someone's mistake.

uh yeah ctr there are a lot of people here who support trump and are planning on voting.

what is up with these fucking shills?

>implying marrying a nonvirgin is the same thing as marrying a woman who already had another man's child

Silly leafer. If you refuse to raise another man's child, then they win!

Based.

>Sup Forums is satire
you don't get to create the narrative leaf

Why not both? You could raise her kid and have your own with her. She beautiful and the guy is pretty ugly, he's dating up.

I would have sex with this white woman

Someone posted her website on a Sup Forums thread but afaik she's a """massage therapist""" working out of Williamsburg so you know shes not cheap

Is Milhouse not being a meme still a meme? It's so hard to keep up nowadays.

Wow, faggot, visit reality and realize lefts are BTFO Nov 8th.

>thinking a website created for discussing chinese cartoons is anything but satire
literally lmaoing @ you rn

Man I've banged some single mothers in my day. While they appear hot clothed, just wait until the top comes off and you see some saggy ass stretch mark riddled titties and flappy skin all around their stretch marked stomachs. Nothing kills a boner quicker than witch titties.

Manning up means taking care of another mans baby lol!!

You're either a cuck or a single mother. Either way go fuck yourself

>still believes Sup Forums is satire.

A FUCKING LEAF

>dating up
>a single mother

L E A F
E
A
F

Sup Forums mods were always human trash.
I wonder if we still have the gay brony fag.

It'd be worth it. If I make the trip I'll be sure to document it hidden camera style. I wonder how fast they would ban m

Glad this thread Made a lot of you Really ThinkĀ®

Here's Swaglords gfs price list if you want a rub 'n tug from her

>implying marrying a nonvirgin is the same thing as marrying a woman who already had another man's child

It is, she has had many other mens semen inside of her, so it's the same thing.

am i supposed to be embarrassed? how are you blind to how scary the future is?

I feel that he's done a great job of. It just being imoartial, but even limiting bias that he may believe in.
In other words, and as usual....OP is a faggot.
Also NYPA.

>ERROR, PASTE ID IS INVALID, OR PASTE HAS BEEN REMOVED!

>swaglord
>not supporting meme candidate

fake

>Sup Forums moderators are cucks

Wow what a surprise.

Is swaglord even really a mod? I always thought he was just a meme

Rly fires up your neurons

HE IS DATING UP BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND HE IS UGLY

I don't give a fuck about left, but you trumpfags are the most retarded bunch of morons. And I've thought ukrainians are the biggest retards. But americunts never fail to deliver.

Well it's a single mother but the kid is white and very little and she's young, she still can have your babies.
That baby so fucking cute who the fuck abandons such a creature?

This guy is a grown ass man moderating /s4s/, a fucking april fools joke that is the most autistic and unfunny board on here? What a loser!

You have to legit be fucked up and/or a shill to VOLUNTEER to moderate Sup Forums UNPAID. HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Praise kek

pastebin.com/iCW7R0c4

Thanks for Correcting The Record

Jesus christ leaf...She is an average woman he is an average man. He is a cuck in every way

fuck off ctr please

>implying Sup Forums has moderators
HA

Single mother lowers a woman's objective number (traditionally on a scale from 1 to 10)

Can't wait for the next holodomor

once i made a taytay thread and was banned for it

as an oldschool Sup Forums ginger mod is a bro

>SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
she's painfully basic

>HURR DURR SHILLS
typical retarded trumfag

Yeah you shouldn't have let soros destabilize your country faggot....Now your scared but you should have been scared when leftist were overthrowing your government

It's not that simple, my leafy trolling friend. First of all, she's not even that attractive - basically average. And even if she was hot, she's got a mangled used up vagina and fucked up skin from bearing a child. These things are acceptable if she had your child - but why would you put up with them if she had another man's? Used goods.

Let's even go out on a limb and assume for a minute she's not just hot, but that her vagina and skin and body aren't fucked up from having kids. You'd still have to be a total cuck to raise another man's kids. Only a completely pathetic, should-suicide tier excuse for a "man" chooses to raise another man's children, unless that other man is your brother and he died in war, or something.

But you know all this.

You're just trolling.

Because you're a fucking leaf.

This is what a cuck who can't think without the media telling him that to think looks like.

Must suck being this faggot mod then. I wonder how many times he's cried while on the job. He looks like the type

Raising someone else's child that will grow up to dislike you isn't bad?

>AMERICANS SO STUPID XAXAXAXAXA

>F-FUCKING AMERICA, FOMENTING AND PLOTTING MAIDAN IN UKRAINE

so which is it you stupid malnourished hohol

>Raising someone elses kid
>2008+8

NOTHING is more cuck.

>dates a prostitute single mother?

Fwaahahaaa!

doesn't surprise me. someone who spends their life moderating Sup Forums isn't going to be the Beacon of success.

I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself though kek.

>Another proxyfag LARPing as a foreigner

kys

>job

No, no. A job is something you get paid to do. This guy is providing his labor to Hirohito FOR FREE.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy gave him a tip for the privilege to do so as well.

My rule of thumb for if she's dateable is how old was she when she had the kid, and why the father is no longer in the picture. If she left him or he died its a little different then if the father just decided to plant his seed and leave her. Its not that hard to judge a guy if he's a piece of shit or not.

Everytime you call a seppo a seppo, think of swaggy. He hides behind [s4s] and "layers of irony" because he's the most full of shit out of anyone in ou're cunt

that's exactly what i'm talking about. i think that you're insulting me because you want me to be scared to think about voting trump. probably because you're in denial about how scared you are of reality.

His entire opinion is self centered

He wants America to pick the whore who will war with Russia because his dumbass country let Soros destabilize the region

Now THAT is leafposting.

I knew it. Always hated that stupid fag who tried to hijack our culture like some dipshit jewish bandleader flagtwirler.

Fuck swaglord.

But we stay on Sup Forums for the elections and fight these faggots HERE, using the satellite chans for intel when it gets bad here. We have had this discussion before.

I'd fuck him

can anyone talking about how his gf isn't that attractive please post pics of your gf? thank you

God some of you are desperate as hell, she's not hot and definitely not attractive enough to raise her ugky baby kek.

go meet a girl fag, white Knighting single moms on Sup Forums is a really shit way to spend your life.

L I T E R A L L Y my wife's son

AHAHA KEK NUMBER 2

GO JOIN YOUR "PARTNER" MOOT AT GOOGLE

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

how exactly do you go about finding out if these "massage therapists" will give you a tug?

...i'm in a drought, man

Not saying we should leave.

Just spreading information about cucklord

I am OP and I'm a homosexual of the gay persuasion

>being this mad

>>"The Last Bastion of Free Speech" online is moderated by a leftist cuckold dating a single mother

Hey man how else is a Sup Forums moderator going to get a chick that hot?

Beta Bux but you get a genetic upgrade for your lineage

kek, this damage control is hilarious.

>I am OP and I'm a homosexual of the gay persuasion
easy to spot a fag on Sup Forums these days.

Why would I be mad that a man who isn't me is dating a literal whore for money

Who cares, it's not like Donald Trump threads have been censored or removed. Calm your ass down you echo bubble shill.

He is literally cucked.

She is not fucking hot

CTR is fucking disgusting

>This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.

these CTR tears are delicious.

post this shit to 8ch op.