Let's continue on with the discussion.

The previous thread reached bump limit
boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/87114668#bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ouHrDJfZqbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k
youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8uRVLN5Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=1JKHcAFYaSU
deadline.com/2017/04/eliza-dushku-star-the-black-company-series-adaptation-david-goyer-im-global-1202076367/
youtube.com/watch?v=VeZXQf77hhk
youtube.com/watch?v=zzd4J-fGEfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off, tourist

Choose your best MOTW!

The nerds

They revealed Buffy the vampire slayer is part of Buffy's imagination, which actually makes sense.

Look, fuck off and be a cunt some place else or at least contribute to the discussion. I fucked linking the old thread, but fuck you for calling me a summerfag for it.

Does the episode where Xander is the center of female attention count? That's one of my favorite.

Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered

Hush

Once More With Feeling

fuck she was gorgeous. also amazing feets

Triomind

do you even know what MOTW mean?

She was, but early Willow was the best for me.

monster of the week:

the nerds, they were the monsters for numerous weeks

What's your most MEMORABLE Buffy moment?

Not necessarily your favourite, but the thing your mind goes to when it's raised?

Same Q for Angel

Yes and any of them with the nerds behind it is a winner. Ignoring their serious plot significance later on, they were still behind tons of good ones.

The Trio were recurring characters. You might as well call the First evil a MOTW.

>contribute to the discussion
What discussion? It's another general circlejerk.

All of season 8
>Dude we matured from B movie horror kids to B movie action-horror heroes lmao

probably the episode where Buff punches Giles after him almost dying while wanting to revenge Jenny and both of them just crying after it, it was a nice and somewhat touching scene.

Hide Hide!! too lewd!
Still no Buffy verse thread is complete without our goddess Illyria's blessing, even if it's continued...

That's why I put in my first post. Not the trio themselves but any of their individual schemes totally count. Prom hellhounds, gynoids, all good shit.

Buffy being ambushed by evil Angel for the first time and then crying because she made him go dark.

For Angel, one of his numerous arguments with Spike in season 5. Their dynamic was so good.

Are the comics worth the bother?

what the hell is happening there? is that the new Penny Wise?

source?

The trio get too much hate. They were fine villains.

I still think Johnathon should have been the one to join them.

Jonathan's Mary Sue spell was some good shit.

Reminder that Movie Buffy > Show Buffy

No. It's basically Joss's revenge on fans for them not watching Firefly.

When Buffy and Spike had rough sex

its specially funny because SMG was against that storyline and almost made her leave the series

They get bullied by spike in hilarious ways throughout too when he's in off-villain mode.

No.

They ruin Angel's ending and I didn't even bother to read the Buffy ones.

She wasn't against it. She didn't like how it played out, which was a common complaint.

Buffy stabbing Angel and sending him to hell to save the world at the end of season 2.

Angel ones are better and worth it for a bit more of pic related stories

They were one of the stronger parts of season 6. Too bad Buffy's depression arc and Willow's horrible magic-is-drugs arc were mixed in.

mind elaborating?

will give them a try, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=ouHrDJfZqbQ

This intro has the wooden crutch kill I mentioned in the previous thread, by the way,

No Buffy moment can top this desu famalam

youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k

Depression arc was fine. They just never did anything with it.

I liked S6 up until Willow goes evil.

What did Joss Whedon do to her?

she hated the fingering, thought it was too crass

>elaborating

You could not ruin a franchise harder than the S8-11 comics. There is no way it wasn't intentional even for a hit and miss guy like Joss.

I love that moment

I remember being like 12 and my dad used to record it off the telly because it was on at like 4 in the morning in the UK or some shit#

Absolutely one of my favourite clips

The musical demon

youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8uRVLN5Dc

He wasn't evil, he was just a dick who wanted to make people dance

No, she hated teh balcony scene because she thought there was no point to it. Which, frankly, there wasn't.

that bad, huh? damn.

mmm when she's invisible and deep throats him

I stopped following them after Buffy and revealed-to-be-the-Big-Bad-Angel became gods and their sex was creating a new universe or something. WTF?

youtube.com/watch?v=1JKHcAFYaSU

Anyone seen Kindred The Embraced around here?

Uhhhh I vaguely remember it being terrible. Very Vampire: The Masquerade only really awful from canadian TV?

>whedon'd

Never liked Faith before and it's worse now that there's proof she only stuck around because Joss was poking her.

that's the one, but wasn't as terrible as it was mediocre. at the end it finally started to get good but was canceled.

Ugh, well I guess that means I've got to watch it now. I liked New Amsterdam a lot though, as far as those kinds of things go. Dat pre-GoT Nikolaj.

he died of AIDS didn't he?

I liked him but he had that homo vibe so common in gay males.

Wasn't it actually supposed to be an adaptation of VTM?

He died because a tooth infection spread to his heart and ruined it. Plus drinking.

Yeah, I dont know how he died but rip. Lorne was one of the best fleshed out characters though, the weird demon family shit was a really good analogy for the whole obviously flambouyant gay thing.

No idea what it was supposed to be, I only saw maybe a few episodes on reruns. It certainly felt like a straight adaptation that got super producered to hell.

She aged very well tho

deadline.com/2017/04/eliza-dushku-star-the-black-company-series-adaptation-david-goyer-im-global-1202076367/

Think she can pull of the Lady?

Sheit, is black company that big? I knew glen cook when I was in school.

Unlike buffy:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeZXQf77hhk

Why do jewish girls age like gargoyles?

This shit is too hard. I'mma go top 5 so I don't kms trying to pick.

>Loses all trust for Giles after basically calling him her dad (Slayer test), but begins to forgive him because of Quentin Travers' disparaging remarks about his "father's love" for her, and it actually works
>'coming out' to her mom as a slayer finally, with a funny yet depressingly realistic reaction
>being able to read minds and seeing willow as anxiety machine, xander as perma horny, oz the philosopher, and Cordy for most upfront character ever
>Giles marveling at Buffy's Class Protector award and how her peers are capable of 'grace en masse'
>Buffy having it out with Xander, Willow, and Giles in yoko factor

There's probably some fight scenes that should be the most memorable, but too much effort to describe.

honorable mention:
>Oz first seeing Willow in her lewd halloween costume crossing the street

Some of the best fantasy books out there,hope she doesn't fuck up my Bookfu.

I'm not playing that shit, but she doesn't look bad in the preview image.

Body

youtube.com/watch?v=zzd4J-fGEfw

I mean, I knew they're great but I got copies cause I went to school with his kids. Didn't realize other people knew them too.

>Oz first seeing Willow in her lewd halloween costume crossing the street

Oz deserved better than a closet lesbian.

>cheats on you with Xander
>Xander

To be fair, Oz was a manlet.

If you count fantasy nerds as people, than yes he is very popular.

>this one lusts for me

One of the things that irks me about the series is there's no real basis for her having such a shift that way. She was clearly at least halfway into dudes, and always refers to it as if she 'changed' to be gay, which is cringey af. They made one or two jokes, like about her doppelganger in season 3, but that hardly justified the switch.

And if you're gonna say Oz deserved better for something, how about the cheating. Being cheated on with Xander of all people is honestly the worst insult.

Didn't Oz bang that werewolf chick anyway? He probly turned willow lez with his manletting.

why do the jew girls have to age like milk..dammit.

though a fitting role for the girl with magic feet

She was into Xander, though, a guy she knew since they were toddlers. Then Oz, who was the pursuer. She wasn't like Cordy or Buffy who were always eyeing dudes. I don't think it's a stretch that she turned gay. Yeah, it could have been foreshadowed a bit more, but it worked.

yeah but he was like in werewolf mode and out of control or w/e bullshit they came up with. I usually skip that ep.

She made comments about dudes before. P. sure she made at least a few semi-lewd comments about Angel.

It just felt like a real asspull. At least show her having a flirty moment with a girl or being somehow unresponsive about guys in a small hint of a scene. Like it's clear they just decided to do a 180 because Seth left to do movies.

From a young age they need to suck souls out of children and everyone else around them with constant annoying chatter and complaining about fucking everything that exists.

It takes its toll on everybody, user.

wishverse willow was no lesbo.

I don't recall her making too many comments outside "cutie" or something of the like. I don't recall her every expressing a physical attraction to a guy, even Oz.

If I had a time machine the only thing I'd do is go back in time and fuck sarah.

Easy Mode: Pick 3
Hard Mode: Pick 1
TheFuckIsWrongWithYou Mode: Rank 'em

Seth Green leaving left an opening for Willow

She was def bi, but the joke was Willow saying "kinda gay", which is the only possible hint that can be derived.

thats an impossible question. literally the only series in existence to cast so many 10's together

tfw Joss "Call Me The Boss" Whedon slayed pussies of everyone in that picture

Willow, Dru, Vampire Willow in that order.

Yeah, it was pretty good but not hardcore no-cocks gay.

Anya should have ended up with Giles. They had a lil bit of chemistry in Tabula Rasa. And he would have been way, way less of a piece of shit to her than Xander was.

yeah

Buffy starts good and goes downhill every season
Both Angel & Faith are decent
Angel S11 has Fred/Illyria which is always good

There's only really one choice for me.
Though on "easy mode"...
Illyria, Fred and... Nina maybe

i dont give a shit if she got whedon'd

I think Giles would get fed up with her after awhile.

Angel After the Fall was good too

Giles in schoolmarm role is only content Giles, teaching Anya to behave would have filled that void in his life after buffy grew up more.

>s8
>good

I said it started good
I never said it stayed that way