>fat George Costanza belly
>linebacker shoulders
>(((nose)))
>shit personality
>micropenis

What went right?

JESUS FUCK

Stopping Hitler was a mistake.

rich ass parents who literally do whatever you ask?

THICC

If I took off your dick, will it hurt?

That's what happens when you give young boys artificial estrogen and hormones.

But remember, it's only abuse if you ignore your young childs demands for transexual surgery.

But if they feel that they are another gender then why shouldn't they allowed to be it? There are many examples of young kids displaying female "behaviour' or male "behaviour"

It has the body of a troll.

When I was a kid I thought I was a robot after watching AI and Terminator, that doesnt mean my parents should have given me cybernetic augmentations.

Wouldn't that have been pretty fucking cool? Shit i'd want it

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

yes fucks yes

So if I feel like being a murderer, it's fine as long as I feel it? This is the line of thinking that breaks down the moral fabric of a society. What's next? Pedophilia is okay as long as the pedo feels good, oh wait, we're already there.

If you're going to try and be a girl, how the fuck do you just let yourself get fat. Jazz clearly feels like he should look a certain way to the point where he has left himself with a micropenis. He's willing to take all the hormones and get his tiny dick cut off but he's not willing to lose some fucking weight?

I don't know, it's a complicated thing but when they from very early on only want to be a female there must be something to it

I'm loving this new surgeon. "We don't ask 'What's your erect penis size?' on a first date." Indeed, Dr. Marcy. I Iike the fact that she is transgender as well. It adds a bit of authority to her advice. Also, in watching Jazz and her parents visit surgeon after surgeon, I've often wondered why no one has proposed a simple (well, "simple") skin graft from her abdomen or upper thighs to compensate for the lack of raw material, so to speak. It seems like it would be a hell of a lot easier than using a portion of her colon, for God's sake.

The woman doctor is trans? wtf

she's depressed, she spends all her free time in her room eating and shitposting on Sup Forums. clearly ourguy

Agree. Dr. Bowers is a rock star. Jazz is very well spoken, she did a good job with Tomi. Really hope Jazz has her surgery after high school. Jeanette's reasoning makes no sense. If they feel Jazz needs academics to stave off depression, she can take some classes at a community college while recovering from surgery.

>she has a very small penis
Why did they include that clip?

You keep making these threads because you want to fuck it.

>linebacker shoulders

t. numale manlet

Exercise has been proven to be a good way to fight depression. Honestly the parents should just force the kid to exercise. Also, she is very young to be depressed.

I don't understand why they are being allowed to even consider surgery at this age. That's a pretty final ( as in permanent) procedure. A poster on a different ptv forum said extensive counseling is usually done first. Plus- we don't consider 16 year olds capable of handling alcohol/ but they can handle this decision?

I don't think giving into a child that has no world experiences demands are a good thing. Maybe they're just gay and not trans, or maybe these tendencies are a phase because of something they saw on tv. I dunno why you'd condemn your child to a lifestyle that they may have asked for but have no idea what it entails. I mean kids change their mind a lot

I acted feminine when I was young. Had I been born just a few years ago and to ultra liberal parents in LA, I would probably be in the process of transition into a female right now, because my parents would have encouraged it. This is what I did when I was younger.

When I was young, from like 5 - 10 years old, I would play with my 2 cousins who were girls, both 1 and 2 years younger than me. And we always played "house" together at my Uncles farm. We pretended the playground in their backyard was our house, we put blankets over the playhouse to make it completely covered so it was like a house. Our bikes were our cars, and I was "married" to my oldest cousin and my youngest cousin was our kid. My Aunt would make us food, she would hand it to me in a basket and I would walk it to the playhouse and pretend that I had made this food and was bringing it home to the family, and we would eat it together... And then I remember my 2 year older brother, who had grown up living with my Dads family, and he was 12 years old at the time he found out I was playing "house" with my cousins, (I was 10) and that was the last time I played house because my brother made fun of me so fucking bad that I felt terrible. He was literally Chad growing up and it hurts my soul thinking that if I had grown up living with my dads family they would have made me play sports and I would probably be chad right now instead of beta.

>YT comments
>"uh its SHE you asshole."

we're allowed to circumcise infants without their consent, why not this?

I am pretty fucking liberal in general.
I think people can do whatever the fuck they want with themselves
Fuck whatever gender you what, dress up like a girl or have sex with your furniture. As long as your behavior doesn't affect other people negatively i don't give a shit.
But being transgender is a mental disorder. You were born in your fucking body, you are the gender you got. You might be gay or wish you were another gender, but you aren't.
Enabling people and most importantly kids through life-changing surgeries or medication is wrong and should be illegal.
Going back to my example, of fucking furniture, you wouldn't let doctors staple a cushion to somebody's crotch because they identify as a chair.
Being transgender should be treated the same way, with therapy. We label so much else a mental disorder, like anxiety, depression, schizophrenia etc.
You don't see anybody advocating for suicide for depressed people because they were born that way

A circumsized penis is correct.

>haha look at little jared is playing with barbie dolls isn't that funny mom?
>Ok, put him on hormone therapy immediately and give him a micropenis. Also her new name is Jazz.

What did liberals mean by this?

lmao at your life

I feel Jazz has a really tough life being out and open about herself like that, and answering for all trans people. What she said on the Tomi Lahren show was true for her I'm sure, that she always knew she was a female and wanted to be one, but a lot of male-to-females say they weren't aware of their female feelings until they were about 50. Sometimes older than that. I've known some that were like that. They believed they were heterosexual crossdressers up until that point. I don't know what snapped in their head that convinced them all of a sudden. What Jazz should've said is people transition for different reasons and all transgender people aren't like her.

so is an artificially constructed vagina made out of inverted penile tissue

No, that's just science gone too far

L I T E R A L L Y
INDEFENSIBLE

You may think you're a beta, but a beta wouldn't think he's a beta. It's like narcissism. A narcissist wouldn't question if they're a narcissist.
You aren't a beta, is what I'm trying to say. If you don't like yourself, change yourself.

is it really that much better to be a typical man? fighting for the attention of some bitch, getting rejected, settling for someone and knocking her up, working 80 hours a week to pay child support once she takes the kids and leaves you, masturbating to manga on Sup Forums, etc.etc. life is suffering one way or the other. at least jazz has fame and wealth.

Jazz's mom seems like she has her heart in the right place.

>believing scripted bullcrap
>parent's instead of parents'

And then commit suicide because that is a thing that already happens all the time

Pretty much this. If he had just been a normal gay dude he wouldn't have gotten his own show and shit. Either way he/she would have grown up fucking guys so who really cares?

They ruined its benis

looks like a girl i go to school with

why does she not work the fuck out? How are you going to become a chick and not take care of yourself at that young age?
What a waste.

>fighting for the attention of some bitch, getting rejected, settling for someone and knocking her up, working 80 hours a week to pay child support once she takes the kids and leaves you, masturbating to manga on Sup Forums, etc.etc.

i don't know anyone like this

can't be that average

Too bad her mind is in the garbage

That's correct. She's referring to herself so it's parent's. "A parents'" wouldn't make sense.

Brad?

I always wanted to be as pretty as lady Di when I was a little child, living as a boy back then. My parents were always confused why a little boy wanted to look like a famous princess. Haha. Now they know that that was not a little boy but a little girl wanting to look like a little princess like every little girl that age :p
Now, 20 years after her death, day to day, I look in a mirror, am nowhere near as pretty as the princess of wales, but am super duper happy that I bought a ticket for this journey almost 2 years ago.
I feel like a princess, who cares that I don't look like one? ;)
I am so happy and want to shout it from the roof tops. After almost 2 years of transitioning, this new body still feels new and like a miracle and a gift :D
Lady Nena, princess from Etten-Leur, the Netherlands, greets you all :p
Don't forget to take your magic elixir, the precious nectar that keeps girls like us alive : Estradiol, sent by the gods. The magic Progynova potion, sent by his godness, Bayer the almighty.

She should be referring to its dad too
>single moms

because kids are retarded. When I was a kid I asjed my dad for a barbie and he bought one for me, I ended up setting my barbie on fire because I liked the melting bits of plastic zapping down like asteroids and now I'm perfectly normal. If my parents were liberals they would've chopped my dick off at my first request of a girl's toy and virtue signaled about it on social media.

>his parents didn't buy him cybenetic augmentations

A bra can fix a lot of things but as son as he takes it off then he just has a pair of bitch tits with a fat chubby stomach just like a fat dude does .

I can totally relate to this, I thought she was so pretty and elegant. I followed her before her death because I felt some tie to her and I have felt that way about very few celebs. I was a young teen when she died and it really affected me deeply because it was so sad. I cried in my room as I watched every news show I could watch. The funeral was horribly sad and it really made me realize how short life could be as young as I was at the time. I really think it affected me so much that I started planning my transition shortly after because I did not want to waste one more day. It was another 10 years before I started HRT but I started copying her style long before that. Her short hairstyle worked great on me until I was out. Hard to believe it was 20 years ago, I miss you lady Di!

>When I was a kid I asjed my dad for a barbie
>he bought it for me

why would he do that?

This is a gynecologist (male)

Say something nice about her!

Huh? Like commit suicide because they're not whatever they want to be? Sounds like the kid has mental issues beyond wanting to be the opposite sex

when I was younger I wanted to be a dinosaur and now, I am one. follow your draems.

Sure okay. But that caption is still grammatically correct.

everytime i see a tranny's before photos i feel so guilty and disgusted for having a huge tranny fetish

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

I still don't understand how you guys can't get it yet, everything is in front of your eyes, really.

>kid has micropenis
>might as try becoming a female
this is literally what it's all about, and I bet that the father is an ultra Chad too, the moment he saw this thing born, and saw it's microdick, he said this is no man, get him a skirt

Would.

If he was a chad he wouldn't father kids with micro dicks.

No shit

>The Absolute State of America

This is a boy on estrogen, growing bitch tits, a fat stomach, a prepubescent mustache, a micropenis, and a hit reality tv show

lmao he went from 8/10 trap shota to fat mexican dwarf in like 5 seconds

there's a hit show that's nothing but jews and niggers screaming at eachother, it doesn't take much.
and just because it's popular doesn't mean there's tacit across the board approval of this family or of transgenderism.

If I had gone to school with Bailey I would have sodomized him behind the bleachers and bragged about it to everybody afterwards

If i ever have a son and he wants to be a girl instead of just a gay guy, i'll throttle him

yea this one's not bad and i'd probably fuck him too, but the other faggot with the mustache really makes my stomach turn.

what will you do when he then leaves to suck dick on the street to support his degenerate lifestyle?

>take a bunch of estrogen
>body looks like that of a middle aged man

How does this happen?

Are there any places in Western Society where femininity is ADMIRED in men?
Don't say: "the gays accept feminine men." That's not really true. Gay society is more accepting of femininity in men, but an openly feminine man is not going to find a boyfriend. A man cannot wear makeup to a gay bar and leave with someone.
I think that he might attract "bisexual" men who want to experiment. He won't find a solid relationship with a "bisexual."
I ask this because I want to go to someplace where men can be openly feminine.

shes a big girl

I'm glad you will never pass on your genes you mentally ill faggot

Someone post """her""" tits

Become a pretty girl and I'll be your bf

Does knowing you have this type of sexual arousal make you feel weird about yourself or different from others? I feel strange in public when I interact with very confident guys because of the socially humiliating nature of the fantasies.

You could try being a drag queen. I'm not sure what you want.

what if they feel like they want to fuck anyone they want regardless of age? thats ok too right?

That doesn't sound like you are acting feminine.

Me for example when I was like 4, I would hang out with girls my age, and we would sneak into their mother room, and try on pantie hoses, high heels, and badly put on makeup on each other. I would also make a sudo thong out of my briefs. It was all my idea, and I was the enabler.

Grew up straight. But up to like 8 or so I had a fascination with women's clothing, and makeup.

STOP CALLING HIM A SHE!

What if you embraced your sissy self? Could you find a way to express your desires IRL that would be socially acceptable?
Maybe, you cannot dress as a women everyday, but you could indulge in drag with gay men.
Could you go out in public with one item of women's clothing? Jewelry? Panties? Pants? Earrings?
You are more likely to ruin your life if you do not find some way to express your desires in a socially acceptable way.
Think about it. You can wear a pearl necklace to work tomorrow, or you can show up as Mrs. Doubtfire one day soon.

Yes
Thanks for fighting for pedo rights, user

Mostly this.

Damn jazz still looks like THAT?? Shes still got it

thats not feminine. thats how you get that cousin pussy. next you would have played husband and wife.

I have purchased panties. Panties feel more appropriate for me than classic men's underwear. I want my underwear to express my identity to a man I am about to have sex with!
But, I never wore my panties more than few times.
Panties do not fit! Obviously, women's panties are not made to fit a man's junk! Obvious, an erection does not work in panties.
Many gay men's underwear makers make panties for men. They name their panties "briefs" or "bikini style underwear," but these are panties for men. And, they fit!
But, there is a problem with these panties. They do not communicate my identity to my partners.
I love giving a blow job to a super masc guy while he stares at my panties. I am giving him the best blow job of his life. He is rock hard. But, he is revolted that he has allowed a femme guy to blow him, and to make matter worst, he cannot get his body under control.
Then, he cums. He is revolted by me, but he wants more. What should he do?
Most pull up their pants, push me away, and, without a thank you, walk away.

I can hear the cries of Sodom now.

masculinity is being demonized and yet there is nothing more repulsive and repellent to a female than feminine men

these fucking retard feminists are making it so that there will be no suitable men for the next generation of women

So people understand why there isn't enough raw material to just turn it into a neovag

>Then, he cums. He is revolted by me, but he wants more. What should he do?
>Most pull up their pants, push me away, and, without a thank you, walk away.
continue, slut

>why no one has proposed a simple (well, "simple") skin graft from her abdomen or upper thighs

t. plastic surgeon

maybe let the surgeons handle the details instead of speculating..

why were these pictures taken?

sad!

THANK YOU for your post!
Here is my opinion: A lot of gay men start out as fairies, queens, faggots. Then, they "decide" to "man up."
We hide a huge part of ourselves. I know that this is my story.
I was a little fairy, and I manned up to avoid being beaten up.
Skip ahead a few decades. All of my "feminine" interests and characteristics are still in me, and I want to express them with other men.
But, I am so conditioned to act "masc" that I find it difficult to express my femme self in public.
Since I do not go to clubs or bars, I cannot even locate other femme men.
So, here I am! Let's make jewelry together!!!!!!!!!!!