Fashy clothes

What does Sup Forums dress like? Name some brands/clothes that will give a hint of the red pill without ending up looking like an attention whore who is trying too hard.

Personally I usually wear a Stone Island jacket like pic related and a fred perry shirt.

Adidas and Puma are fashy tier too because they were created by two brothers who were members of the nazi party

Leather. Lots of leather. Chaps are essential, and some chains really Tue everything together.

dumping some pics of brands associated with skinheads or right wing in general. Pic related is a classic Lonsdale jacket

ralph lauren purple label
club monaco
neil barett
eddie bauer

stop trying to look like a thug

doc martens

that's why i said not to try too hard if you don't over do it and combine it the right way you won't look like a full on skinhead

supreme and bape

Blue jeans, misc tshirt I own and whatever pair of shoes I own that doesn't hurt my feet. I wear boots during the winter though.

I'm the definition of unfashionable.

>skinheads
Fuck off

asics / new balance

ralph lauren / fred perry

stone island / north face / cp company.

hows that thug?

What fashion should we appropriate to ruin by association?

Lacoste is classy too. Fred Perry, Lacoste and Ralph Lauren are all red pilled fashion imo

>nonwhite string

Full rick and human leather

Fred Perry is mod.

18 hole dm's, bleached jeans, black ma1. pot of glue is skins wear

What in the actual fuck are you asking? "redpilled" brands? If you were redpilled, you'd get your shit from the thrift store you hipster fuck. Is this what passes for counterculture nowadays?
I'm not even angry, I'm just sad, really.

Most skinheads look like white trash but some of their fashion trends look good if you actually brush your teeth and use just a hint of their style ya fag. I feel like pic related encapsulates what I mean they aren't skinheads but have a bit of a fashy vibe which looks cool

>thrift store

Hipster faggot detected. Buy clean clothes that fucking fit.

>If you were redpilled, you'd get your shit from the thrift store you hipster fuck.

>tells me to get stuff from a thrift store
>insults me by calling me a hipster

You do realize that thrifts stores are as hipster as it gets don't you user?

Over 40 hidden threads, and this just became another.

Fuck you Sup Forums, bunch of literal faggots

Nice threads, guys! Pun intended. Really, though, I need to buy some new clothes. Which brands, sellers, styles are mildly red-pilled and where can they be bought at a fair price?

We've established that this CTR shill is really into leather like a degenerate faggot would be, but really now: leather requires care. What are some affordable Sup Forums-approved leather lotions? Also, what are some Sup Forums-approved leather styles? Kendall and Hyde is clearly for faggots with thin ankles, but they claim to be filling a niche in the market.

What are some good sources for tailored/custom shoes and/or other items?

You are as much "fashy" as this guy is a tough lumberjack. You can't buy identity.

Brooks Brothers, Allen Edmonds, J Crew here in Burgerland. No brand symbols. Understated colors and designs. Quality over quantity.

Asics are fashy style? I thought they were just reliable running shoes...

fuck user this is just a thread showing off some clothes that won't make you look like a hippie and can be associated with right wing politics as a form of self expression. stop being so butthurt

sorry for intruding into your safe space, carry on.

Lonsdale.

>hurr durr i got called out on being annoying let me call this guy a sjw

Hi Portugal.

You seem to be getting off track.

>>/fa/

Ask them, they seem to be pretty Sup Forums-friendly over there. I'd answer but I don't really know shit about clothes tbhfamalam

Everyday of the rest of my life

Hugo Boss.

>just a hint of their style ya fag

a nice trilby would do wonders

No contest
Manly, comfy, good-looking and redpilled

True desu.

Anyways I'm probably getting pic related for a haircut it's a bit fashy and looks manly. I would get the hitler youth cut but nowadays you only see stupid meatheads or hipsters wearing it and it looks degenerate in my eyes

are you from san francisco and a rich asian

well I'll probably dress like that in the future but I'm only 21 so I don't think I'd look good in that especially since I'm a bit of a manlet and skinny

FUBU

Same here casual bro. But stone island is a bit expensive for me

Kek the only persons who wear doc martens around here are edgy leftists

why do you asks for non flashy right wing clothing brands if you're simply going to ignore every good suggestion in favour of flashy attention whoring trashy fast fashion brand? oh, right, you're Portuguese

yeah it's expensive I don't usually buy clothes but I have expensive taste I think so I usually keep the money for a while and then blow it on something that I really like. There are some fairly cheaper options that also look cool though some of the brands people posted on this thread are very cool

>leaf

>T-shirts, blank. Alstyle 5301.
>Jeans, skinny fit Gap Selvedge
>Shoes, Nike Air Max - various models.
>Jacket, Stewart and Strauss all black varsity.

Old Navy has really grown on me

Love their Jean clearance sales $40-$50 selling for $11.50 is not half bad!

Also, nice button up colored shirts, polo shirts that don't look faggy, but spifffy. Use metal zippers on all their clothes. Not those shitty plastic ones where the zipper pulls apart after zipping up

I've tried going into H&M and the "Mens" section is clearly for homosexuals. I 360 degreed outta there but quick

Dad Core all the way.

Dude all the way on the right.

>my identity is based on my clothing

Are you a woman?

Giving Jews money for (((fashion))).

I would say just buy clothes that fit you and make you not look like a Fuckboy.

Look at a jcrew catalog for inspiration.

If you want made in America you can find it but most of it is either affordable and shitty aesthetic or nice aesthetic and expensive (compared to made in Bangladesh tier)

Buck mason is an American brand that's pretty uninspired but it's affordable and you can get some basics.
Shirts are $85-100

Gitman vintage is another made in USA brand that's a little more expensive.
shirts ~$125

Tbh if you want to dress like someone who's "right wing" dress like a normal person. If you're under 30 and wear business casual tier clothing people will assume you're a republican.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Sensible.

I only wear button up shirts and slacks made in Switzerland. When necessary I wear my jacket. Shoes made in Italia. Italian socks as well. Everything else is Swiss. Swiss tie and watch naturally.

Hugo Boss do some great looking stuff, he designed for the nazis iirc, a lot of their stuff is still quite fascist inspired.

Most right wingers in England wear trackies, bomber jackets and have V short hair

>tfw you've always dressed that way

Now I just need to let myself go and get dat dad bod everyone's talking about.

>caring about fashion

Good goy

Be a man and wear the same pair of jeans and half a douzen t-shirts for years on end

>wearing the woven jew

Min Price for clothing:

Socks: 25 CHF a pair
Shoes: 190 CHF
Tie: 65 CHF
Undershirt: 50 CHF
Button up: 100 CHF
Jacket: 500 CHF
Slacks: 160 CHF
Watch: 6,000 CHF

If any of your clothes cost less than this. You should be ashamed. If you go out in jeans and a t-shirt ever you're a NEET.

Redpill your self. Dress like a man.

>Looking good and taking care about your appearance makes you a woman

stick to fucking your cousin you inbred murifat

No , some of us actually give a fuck about our appearance and leave the house / meet people

hugo boss

Like a normal non-autistic special snowflake

Basic one color t-shirt and jeans

Most of my clothes look like something The Dude would wear.

How can you call yourself redpilled if you don't wear a nice Adidas? Literally how?

Anything from 511 is good.

absolutely degenerate

I'd rather Acronym/Veilance if I'm going to throw my money away.

Disgusting. Sup Forums - Pretends to be redpilled. Not degenerate. Wears ratty mustard stained 3XXXL tank tops.

Jesus christ. My casual outfit costs 4x your entire wardrobe. Learn to love your self. Learn to redpill your self. Men who dress well emit dominance.

If you don't know how to tie a tie, or how to color-match a 3 piece suit to your shoes and tie and watch you're still a boy.

see:

le happy Whale is confirmation of true White Privilege

If you want to look like a faggot pretending to be a secret agent, by all means

Pic related is a sample of my daily outfits

>stone Island jacket
>fred perry shirt
let me guess,
you're a football supporter

>Stone Island jacket

That jacket is $860.

Anyone spending that much money on clothing is a fucking degenerate.

Free helicopter ride in your future OP.

that movie sucks

>being this poor

Only low IQ niggers are poor. Check your self leaf.

what about the watch?

Which non-Rolex-y type Swiss brands are respectable?

what watch bruh

>Dress flashy and expensive as a minimum outfit
>People who DON'T do this aren't dressing like men

I don't know much about Switzerland. Is everyone in the country this kind of effeminate faggot?

The watch is ridiculously expensive, I can't remember the brand but it's like several thousand.

Rado. Is a good choice. But we have like 3 dozen high end watch makers. All of them are good. It's a matter of preference. Rolex is shit though. Don't buy a rolex. It's pleb tier export grade shit

this is good but the pants should be skinnier

Yeah, that's I do.You're way queer, mountainjew. Way kikey and queer.

>pol claims to be redpilled
>buys clothing manufactured in foreign countries
>buys clothes manufactured by illegal immigrants

fags

Banana republic.

I'm 6.3 so not many brand make clothes that fit me. Where do other tall people buy clothes at?

Patek
IWC
Blancpain
Zenith
Jaeger-LeCoultre

Those are the non-nigger ones. At least to me.

>Dressing like a real man
>Effeminate

Look bud. We get it. 160 CHF on slacks you're just going to shit in seems like a poor investment, but chill out with the projection

Do you have any other interests beside clothing?

Meundies

Open your borders faggot.

I have my grandfathers old Rado I wear most of the time.

Otherwise I have 2 Piagets I wear depending on the situation

The rado is my favorite for obvious reasons but it doesn't fit with the modern "big watch face for men" style. But I wear it with my more formal evening wear costumes

Europeans care more about how they look which is why they tend to be setting trends and not be fat fucks relative to Americans

Why do so many Americans think giving a shit about your appearance makes you a fag?

It's not hard to just buy basic shit that fits you. That's really 90% of it. The extra 10% is just knowing how to put together different textures / patterns / colors and a little bit of risk taking but just wearing normal clothes that are modern and fit you correctly will put you above most guys.

I'm not sure what you mean, and you probably aren't either considering that logic.

I call you an effeminate faggot, and you say I'm projecting because...Americans like to shit themselves in wal-mart.

Maybe you should not be so insecure and recognize genuine confusion when you read it. Is dressing well actually considered the mark of a man in Switzerland? As I said, your mountain-Jew culture is fairly unknown to me, and it would not be a shock to find that you all behave like women all the time.

>not just lifting, shaving your head and wearing adidas
I for one accept my position as a footsoldier in the upcoming European race war.

>says the moor

You clearly didn't read the comment I responded to, Larry.

I have no interest at all in clothing. I have a tailor whose job it is to care about that shit. I just demand Swiss made clothing only, beyond that I trust his expertise. I do know cheap ass bangladesh nigger t-shirs are not something men should wear though.

Make me Juden.

MODS!
How is this politics? I've been banned for talking about religion here, wtf is this?

Protip from someone olderish,

stick to the basics, and wear solid darker colors

stick to blue, grey, black, and brown

stay away from trends and hot fashions

buy thicker materials with visible texture

wash cold hang dry where possible

don't use fabric softener, it leaves a residue in the fibers

--

as far as actual brands I wear, I found that post crash most brands switched to cost containment which sent quality straight down the drain, it's very hard to find good stuff anymore, better luck online

shoes are important too

--

also make sure to dress appropriately for the crowd or environment you are with if you want to be part of them

as for me I just wear very basic stuff, dark grey casual trousers (not the dressy kind) with blue pullovers, sweaters, or t shirts

I dont fuck with jeans, boots, or button downs because they have been co-opted by cucks and are a sign of low test. Best line I ever heard was "look at all these children wearing boots that have never seen mud"

I get looks and interest from women all the time, try it.